Hi from Austria :)

Make yourself comfortable in our community
privatejelly

Hi from Austria :)

Post by privatejelly »

Heya!

I'm Jelly. Ever since ~2013 I've been recording audios of people having sex. It started when my parents had sex, and they used to have a door with a large gap underneath where I slid my phone microphone below. Ever since I've been into listening to, and recording people having sex. After a year, I started spying on them through the keyhole, which developed into a voyeuristic disorder. I constantly feel the urge to hide microphones and cameras in bathrooms and bedrooms, I constantly have to upskirt even my closest friends, and even secretly record my girlfriend and I having sex to get off. I spend about 200 bucks on voyeur equipment every month.

Since me and my girlfriend moved in together, our apartment complex is 1) huge and 2) has very thin walls. Every night once she's asleep, I walk through all floors from door to door to listen if anything's happening. I take notes of every door, of what I hear and when, and now I have a pretty good system to find couples who have sex. I usually do it from 11pm to 2 or 3am, going from all the way up to all the way down until I hear a couple... sometimes I also try to open their front door, which makes it REALLY risky but oh so worth it.

The extend I do this is maybe a little overboard, but in the end it's always worth it :D I'll look through all of my recordings, clean them up and trim them down, then post them for all of you :)
heinz1809
Kingpin

Re: Hi from Austria :)

Post by heinz1809 »

privatejelly wrote: 12 May 2024 16:46 Heya!

I'm Jelly. Ever since ~2013 I've been recording audios of people having sex. It started when my parents had sex, and they used to have a door with a large gap underneath where I slid my phone microphone below. Ever since I've been into listening to, and recording people having sex. After a year, I started spying on them through the keyhole, which developed into a voyeuristic disorder. I constantly feel the urge to hide microphones and cameras in bathrooms and bedrooms, I constantly have to upskirt even my closest friends, and even secretly record my girlfriend and I having sex to get off. I spend about 200 bucks on voyeur equipment every month.

Since me and my girlfriend moved in together, our apartment complex is 1) huge and 2) has very thin walls. Every night once she's asleep, I walk through all floors from door to door to listen if anything's happening. I take notes of every door, of what I hear and when, and now I have a pretty good system to find couples who have sex. I usually do it from 11pm to 2 or 3am, going from all the way up to all the way down until I hear a couple... sometimes I also try to open their front door, which makes it REALLY risky but oh so worth it.

The extend I do this is maybe a little overboard, but in the end it's always worth it :D I'll look through all of my recordings, clean them up and trim them down, then post them for all of you :)
Hi and welcome. Greetings to Austria. I am looking forward to your massiv recordings storage :D
cumfan

Re: Hi from Austria :)

Post by cumfan »

Sounds awesome privatejelly, really looking forward! 😎