Bonjour ;-)

Make yourself comfortable in our community
eyeofthestorm

Bonjour ;-)

Post by eyeofthestorm »

Guten Tag, Hi, Jó napot, Ciao, Hola, Merhaba, Goedendag, Dobrý deň, Hello, Gruezi :-)

... everybody. I´m happy to have joined this forum a few days ago and I´m planning to share soon. My username says what I will share if all goes well, little reports from the eye of the storm ... i.e. from inside of swinger parties.
I found a few club recordings sometimes ago, enjoyed those in the archives done by sndprv and rabbit and have already done my first two recordings recently. They are far from being perfect because they were taken at the periphery of the storm and not in the eye but I will upload them in the next days to let you judge. Hopefully my equipment and my experience will develop soon so that future recordings will be satisfying for the connoisseurs of this kind of events.

From my opening words you might see that I´d like to feel being an internationalist as the language of sex is but my recordings might reveal my origin sooner or later :-)
Megavoyeur

Re: Bonjour ;-)

Post by Megavoyeur »

Frenchie ! Be Welcome mon frérot. En espérant que ça soit du bon contenu français que tu partages ici prochainement.
eyeofthestorm

Post by eyeofthestorm »

Megavoyeur wrote: 12 Jul 2022 11:51 Frenchie ! Be Welcome mon frérot. En espérant que ça soit du bon contenu français que tu partages ici prochainement.
Huh? Pardon?
What makes you think I´m French? Did you read my posting at all or just the first word?
Gracias de todos modos ;-)
Last edited by eyeofthestorm on 13 Jul 2022 22:23, edited 1 time in total.
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

Hey eyeofthestorm, welcome to the community! Whatever your origin is, we are looking forward to listening to your swinging adventures :-)

Any timing for your first recording?
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
Megavoyeur

Post by Megavoyeur »

eyeofthestorm wrote: 09 Jul 2022 12:52 From my opening words you might see that I´d like to feel being an internationalist as the language of sex is but my recordings might reveal my origin sooner or later :-)
I supposed you were. But i don't really see why you're using the french word "bonjour" as title for your introduction, while the universal langage and specially here is the english.

But whatever... have a good day.
eyeofthestorm

Post by eyeofthestorm »

Megavoyeur wrote: 13 Jul 2022 23:22
eyeofthestorm wrote: 09 Jul 2022 12:52 From my opening words you might see that I´d like to feel being an internationalist as the language of sex is but my recordings might reveal my origin sooner or later :-)
I supposed you were. But i don't really see why you're using the french word "bonjour" as title for your introduction, while the universal langage and specially here is the english.

But whatever... have a good day.
Because I like the French language and for reasons I thought I explained in my posting. There are many more words saying hello in different languages following. But I decided to choose 'bonjour' for the heading of my posting ... which of course is in English ;-)
Megavoyeur

Post by Megavoyeur »

:wink: