New here! A little bit shy though

Make yourself comfortable in our community
CurvLurv69

New here! A little bit shy though

Post by CurvLurv69 »

Mwm USA here. Looking forward to sharing some vocal encounters with the wife. Is anyone a little too shy to post on the forum though? If there are any couples in the same boat, I'd love to hear from you. Maybe we can trade. Maybe eventually I can post on here, just want to dip the toes a little.

Thanks!
Lipper327
Kingpin

Re: New here! A little bit shy though

Post by Lipper327 »

Welcome new SSL friend 😜😁
i love to watch πŸ‘€ and hear 🎧 you😎
AshenElm
Kingpin

Post by AshenElm »

It's easy to feel shy at first. There is generally that thought that once something is uploaded, it never goes away. But generally, it is a small community, and even top files in a section for a month get something like 500 downloads. Plus, after 6 months, they are moved to long term storage in the archives. Personally, I would be way more shy sharing with a couple than the group as a whole, since that is a different level of one on one interaction. But everyone has different feelings.

In any case, welcome to the group! I hope you enjoy your time with us.
spock
Kingpin

Post by spock »

Welcome! I'm also a mwm in the US. I've been sharing encounters with wifey for years. It's super hot to capture, share and get feedback on our steamy sessions. Post away. Check out my prior posts in archives and let me know what you think.