A super very good spot in north of france!!!!!!!!

For questions and answers, notes, instructions, ideas, suggestions regarding good places to record
samael669

A super very good spot in north of france!!!!!!!!

Post by samael669 »

Hello guys.
Sadly angel got somme health problems and went to hospitall fort fu weeks now.
in this période very worying fort me, I am looking fort any kind of distraction.

Fort somme raison I booked a hôtel in north near of where we leave.
Sadly as am blind and peoples want to simplify my journey, the staff pût me in a very bad room downsterrs, door opened outside, taking more clear noise from the street then from inside the building.
But eveen from this super stupid placement, I heared 2 couples one on night, one rightnow on morning. Have been waked up by thers bed skeacking under me.
i climbed on the stupide bed up from mine, and stucked my hear to the top... God how Gould I have been so badly placed... The girl got a voice so crazy! But sadly was so smooth. I catched only the bed and at the end a deep, "enenenenhhhhhhhhhh"
Guy if you plant to go to France and pass by the north of our country. Juste stop your steps to the hôtel named "première classe fouquiere les bethune" near of Lille, in the 62th departement, I can"t tel you how much the place isn't isolated.
Come make noise over here, come catch noise over here...
The cost is ridiculusly low. The bus stop juste front of, parking OK, room corrects. I mean hopviusly fort the price and with that bad isolation... Fort sur I think the king of GB will feel badly inside that, but fort every normal humans (including peoples of GB (I love GB :) )) it is totally correct, and with somme hunter we got here, I know that place will be a goldmine.

I am planning to get back here with angel when she will be better and have a hard session with spank, sodomie and all facing the door of our room (room that I hope will be in the sterrs and not outside of that awezom hôtel.)
samael669

Re: A super very good spot in north of france!!!!!!!!

Post by samael669 »

OK and am prety sur I heared an other couple rightnow. But sadly I tryed to catch with my phone but my room is too badly placed, and fort sur a sound hunter like me hear but my microphone dont got anything. Grrrrrrrrrrr
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

All the best for Angel and I hope she gets well soon.
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
samael669

Post by samael669 »

Tank for her. Yes I hope she will be back and feel better so much. She is the kindest people that I know
(she was laughing of me when I tel her the storie of hôtel placement... She Sayed "ground of hell is covered of good intentions."