Airbnb locations & neighbour sex

For questions and answers, notes, instructions, ideas, suggestions regarding good places to record
Jeremy

Airbnb locations & neighbour sex

Post by Jeremy »

Hi all,

I was wondering if we should start collecting a list or something or airbnb places where people might have stayed - London, Paris, LA etc....- and overheard the neighbours having sex. Given the apparent popularity of airbnb for hookups i thought this might prove to be a new avenue of exploration.

there is an apartment in the centre of Paris which given (airbnb) members comments i was planning on staying at several months ago although sadly i had to cancel at the last minute.

any thoughts regarding this?
yeppie
Site Admin

Re: Airbnb locations & neighbour sex

Post by yeppie »

Great idea, Jeremy!
I suggest we take this thread for replies with airbnb recommendations ... I will move it to the Places section of the FAQ subforum and pin it to the top if you agree.
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
physicist
Knight

Post by physicist »

What sort of airbnb place does it? Could anyone PM links for an idea.

I thought as much that certain airbnb places might be for hookups but didn't know specifics.

I guess I'll have to do more research because it seems specific to those central locations which attract couples.
findu
Kingpin

Post by findu »

You mean booking a room in an airnbn house that has several rooms with hopefully active couples?

Yes I guess any inner city house with several rooms, that often seem to sell out and you make sure you take the single room with only the double rooms left! Don't go to places that have twin or triple rooms I guess.

In all honesty if I were single this is the kind of stuff I would might be trying once in a while but not sure how I could 'disappear' for the night.. :-)
physicist
Knight

Post by physicist »

The alternative is to probably get your own place and rent it out on couchsurfing and to airbnb couples. but it has to attract the couples, not for single.

so a city center or a countryside location for a romantic stay.

imagine the goldmine you could have if your traffic is consistent.
AaronSlory

Airbnb locations neighbour sex

Post by AaronSlory »

I live in Las Vegas and was wondering if there were any haunted locations near here. I have read about the Haunted Vegas Tour and it seems to be rather embellished.

Does anyone have any first-hand knowledge of nearby locations?

Thanks.
sjohn26

Post by sjohn26 »

Use AirBnB often with my GF - always a whole place to ourselves. I need to upload some of our recent romps - she gets VERY expressive.
kb6288

Post by kb6288 »

Can you post which Paris apartment you’re talking about Jeremy?
physicist
Knight

Post by physicist »

Posting in this thread again to see which airbnb apartments are these. I'd love to know.
edtraveller

Post by edtraveller »

I always avoided AirBnB as I thought apartments and corridors would be better soundproofed than hotels.

Unfortunately, my own apartment is too small to attract couples for this type of thing.
πŸ§”πŸ‘±β€β™€οΈ=πŸ›=πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«β€πŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’ž=πŸ˜–πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ₯΄=πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ« =🀰=πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘ΆπŸ‘Ά
bossceo

Post by bossceo »

well hello there, i like where this topic is going however i am very much against airbnb. i would recommend hotels as i believe there is a better chance of gaining something then airbnb. hotels regularly have clients if in crowded cities so the chances are better in my opinion.
i would recommend everyone who is into this hobby to check out a hotels in madrid. what i have noticed is that most of the 3 star hotels have absolutely no sound proofing at all.
riohondoeop

Post by riohondoeop »

Yes good thread sharing of hotels and motels