Couples in a city park (last: 08.05.)

Sex recorded on beaches, in parks or cars or anywhere outside
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
darkness_939

Couples in a city park (last: 08.05.)

Post by darkness_939 »

Hey everyone. I am lucky enough to have a larger park nearby, where people often have parties outdoor, or just swing by after coming out of a nightclub. As you can expect, there is quite a bit of action at night in the summer months.

I haven't been recording that long, but occasionally I get a one that might be worth sharing. I'm starting with these two, but hope that I can add some more in this thread in the future.
My recordings are mostly unedited, I just amplify the volume, and cut out loud sounds, too much talking and sometimes longer idle periods. Since it's outdoor, there is of course a lot of background noise from traffic, music from parties, etc., that can't be avoided.

The first one is a young couple, probably 18-19yo. Very cute blonde, riding a guy on a bench next to the road. They had to stop a few times when people were walking or biking past. Lots of heavy breathing, my favourite part is her orgasm around 4:20-4:45.
202404 UkrBank.mp3
The second couple was slightly older, mid-twenties. Also on a bench, but more secluded and undisturbed. She was bent over the bench while he took her from behind.
Oasis.mp3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by darkness_939 on 08 May 2024 20:21, edited 1 time in total.
Lipper327
Kingpin

Re: Couples in a city park

Post by Lipper327 »

You are a lucky guy.... Thanks for your wonderful work!
i love to watch ๐Ÿ‘€ and hear ๐ŸŽง you๐Ÿ˜Ž
heinz1809
Kingpin

Post by heinz1809 »

This is really great. Thanks a lot. Could be a gold mine. Hope for more warm summer nights :)
can I ask which country it is?
darkness_939

Post by darkness_939 »

It is in Germany, so most couples are german, but also quite a few ukrainian people around. They like to party and are quite active :wink:
heinz1809
Kingpin

Post by heinz1809 »

darkness_939 wrote: โ†‘29 Apr 2024 20:05 It is in Germany, so most couples are german, but also quite a few ukrainian people around. They like to party and are quite active :wink:
Oh yes, it's still not the warm in the night in Germany right. So when it's getting warmer more activities :D
Really good place you find. Wish you luck. To ukraine people I don't have contact so I don't know how they party and there sex life :D
emmpet8
Knight

Post by emmpet8 »

Thanks a lot for sharing these. Very much appreciated.
TonyFishers

Post by TonyFishers »

Thanks for this!
langer_hans98

Post by langer_hans98 »

Nice ones! Can I ask which city?
darkness_939

Post by darkness_939 »

langer_hans98 wrote: โ†‘01 May 2024 02:10 Nice ones! Can I ask which city?
Sorry, I'd rather not go into details ;)

This one was in the same secluded spot as the previous second couple. She looked a bit like a girl-next-door type, with long, wavy brown hair, in her early twenties.
They were also standing up for a while and moved around a bit, so the volume varies sometimes.
In the later parts she mostly gets fingered inbetween some talking, before they eventually left.
202404 Oasis 2.mp3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
heinz1809
Kingpin

Post by heinz1809 »

darkness_939 wrote: โ†‘04 May 2024 15:02
langer_hans98 wrote: โ†‘01 May 2024 02:10 Nice ones! Can I ask which city?
Sorry, I'd rather not go into details ;)

This one was in the same secluded spot as the previous second couple. She looked a bit like a girl-next-door type, with long, wavy brown hair, in her early twenties.
They were also standing up for a while and moved around a bit, so the volume varies sometimes.
In the later parts she mostly gets fingered inbetween some talking, before they eventually left.

202404 Oasis 2.mp3
Really good. I love it. Awesome spot and it's not really warm outside. They all must be very horney to do it outside in the cold :D
She speaks english. Is it Ukrainian girl you mentioned?
Manni1988

Post by Manni1988 »

absolutely beautiful sound clips. i cant wait for the summer season :D
mateov
Kingpin

Post by mateov »

What a wonderful park to have nearby; and beautiful sounds. I love everything about this: the ambient sounds of the park, the clarity of the couples, the variation in expressively! Really great thread!

You might want to change the title of the original post when you add new sound so people can know; but Iโ€™ll be following along regardless.
TonyFishers

Post by TonyFishers »

Thanks for this! Lovely sounds
darkness_939

Post by darkness_939 »

heinz1809 wrote: โ†‘04 May 2024 17:37 She speaks english. Is it Ukrainian girl you mentioned?
The first couple (Ukrbank) was ukrainian, Oasis2 was speaking german (e.g. at 1:50 she says "ahh meine Beine").

mateov wrote: โ†‘08 May 2024 16:21 What a wonderful park to have nearby; and beautiful sounds. I love everything about this: the ambient sounds of the park, the clarity of the couples, the variation in expressively! Really great thread!

You might want to change the title of the original post when you add new sound so people can know; but Iโ€™ll be following along regardless.
Thank you! Great suggestion, I'll start editing the date of the last upload into the title.
I can't wait for the really hot summer nights either. There's already a lot going on, but it'll get even better in a few weeks, I'm sure.

Meanwhile, here's another couple, and this was one of the wildest things I've seen. They came out of a nightclub, lay down in the middle of the grass, and started going at it... must've been quite drunk. So far so good, but this was in the early morning, and by the time they were finished, it was way past sunrise, and the first people were jogging around the park, while these two were still half-naked on top of each other.
Again in their twenties, she was very slim with long, straight, black hair.
240501 Daylight_Grass1.mp3

There was a quiet period while she was sucking him, so I split this into a second part, where she got back on top of the guy, not as wild as the first part though.
Unfortunately the recorder was doing something weird, the quality of both parts is bad and it sounds very hollow. It suddenly jumped back to good quality at the end, right when they were finished at 4:05 :cry:
240501 Daylight_Grass2.mp3
I can't share their dialogue at the end, but it was pretty hilarious when they realized they were having sex in broad daylight in a public park :lol:
emmpet8
Knight

Re: Couples in a city park (last: 08.05.)

Post by emmpet8 »

Thanks for the latest. Looking forward to listening.