Swingers 1st attempt

For sexsounds of these rarer yet exciting constellations
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
eyeofthestorm

Swingers 1st attempt

Post by eyeofthestorm »

Hoping Neighborsex is the best category for my swinging recordings as announced in my introduction.

This was my first attempt of recording from a swingers party I attended ... not the first one I ever attended but the first one in 20 years. To be honest, my experience was limited to two curious attempts until this day that you are going to hear some excerpts of. It was a party near my home town, an event that I thought might be the right one for a beginner. I was wrong as instead of 20 to 30 people I expected to have gathered, there must have been about 100, overfilling the location on this hot weather day in June.

The recording settings could have been great as it was possible to get close to some action without crossing the thin line between ok and illegal. But in the end it turned out to be a less great situation than expected. There is a shower room nearby and a group of visitors turned out to be just there for chatting and laughing and disturbing those who came for having or watching great sex. And then there are lots of people walking around.

But listen for yourself, here is the first snippet from that first night:

2022-06 swing party 21.30.mp3
Murphy778

Re: Swingers 1st attempt

Post by Murphy778 »

German swingers….I love it.
Looking forward to hearing more recordings like that.
You are right, the shower is a little annoying, but the moans in the background sound great.
Thanks a lot for sharing.
eyeofthestorm

Post by eyeofthestorm »

This next one could have been so great ... you will get what I mean but then again these damned *** who are not too stupid to make fun and laugh about those having hot and loud sex :-(
This is the longest and despite those troublemakers the best snippet of 4 from this night.

2022-06 swing party 22.00.mp3
eyeofthestorm

Post by eyeofthestorm »

No 3 of the same party, same situation but 20 minutes after no 2 another couple has taken the lead ... or are there two?

2022-06 swing party 22.20.mp3
eyeofthestorm

Post by eyeofthestorm »

In this last catch of that night, the sex session was another good one but the sexsounds are pretty faint here as too many people were showering and talking again.
2022-06 swing party 23.15.mp3
cruzsilva
Knight

Post by cruzsilva »

Maybe we might need to create a new section called swingers / orgy for these lovely recordings..haha. yeppie what you think of this?

Great stuff...love your work.
listen48

Post by listen48 »

Wow i have never been to a swingers club. I cant believe that some can just go for a social. My mind is trying to imagine these wives who are very willing to have sex with strangers, possibly more than one at a time, just to make sure they are completely satisfied
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

cruzsilva wrote: 14 Jul 2022 01:20 Maybe we might need to create a new section called swingers / orgy for these lovely recordings..haha. yeppie what you think of this?

I had the same thought when these came up yesterday and eyeofthestorm asked for the best category ... not yet decided. We´d need more than one event and more than one uploader for a new category.
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
eyeofthestorm

Post by eyeofthestorm »

listen48 wrote: 14 Jul 2022 07:01 Wow i have never been to a swingers club. I cant believe that some can just go for a social. My mind is trying to imagine these wives who are very willing to have sex with strangers, possibly more than one at a time, just to make sure they are completely satisfied
From my first experience there are different groups of people attending with different motivations ...

Single men - I guess most attend for the one reason :-)

Couples - Some just want to have sex in an inspiring atmosphere but not with other visitors. Some attend to enjoy another couple, swapping partners can be included or just watching and touching. Some attend to enjoy one or two extra men to satisfy the wife as good and long as possible.

Single women - yes, they exist on these parties ;-) As they often don´t have to pay, some just attend for social contact, free drinks and free food, sex may be possible but not necessary. Others are open for couples or single men to join them.

And then there are gangbang parties but that is a different story (one that I won´t be able to share as this is not my cup of tea).
spirou

Post by spirou »

Wow I’m impressed! I wish we could have more of those. Great idea 👍🏼 Thanks for sharing and for having the guys to record this.
Megavoyeur

Post by Megavoyeur »

yeppie wrote: 14 Jul 2022 07:37
cruzsilva wrote: 14 Jul 2022 01:20 Maybe we might need to create a new section called swingers / orgy for these lovely recordings..haha. yeppie what you think of this?

I had the same thought when these came up yesterday and eyeofthestorm asked for the best category ... not yet decided. We´d need more than one event and more than one uploader for a new category.
"Various" ? "Members" ?
harryanderson1

Post by harryanderson1 »

Awesome work this is a great session hoping for more
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

Megavoyeur wrote: 16 Jul 2022 17:32
yeppie wrote: 14 Jul 2022 07:37

"Various" ? "Members" ?
Various is for files found somewhere else, not for originals like these ones from eyeofthestorm. Members would fit partially if the recording member is involved in the action. But there will be other participants, usually, if it is a party ;-)

I do tend to have a new category for those recordings that never fitted completely to one of the existing categories, combining swingers, sex parties, cuckolding. New uploads would go there in the forum and I would move those that fit from the past into the corresponding archive category.

What is your opinion?
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
thaithai
Kingpin

Post by thaithai »

yeppie wrote: 19 Jul 2022 14:49
Various is for files found somewhere else, not for originals like these ones from eyeofthestorm. Members would fit partially if the recording member is involved in the action. But there will be other participants, usually, if it is a party ;-)

I do tend to have a new category for those recordings that never fitted completely to one of the existing categories, combining swingers, sex parties, cuckolding. New uploads would go there in the forum and I would move those that fit from the past into the corresponding archive category.

What is your opinion?
I agree with you - new category
AshenElm
Kingpin

Post by AshenElm »

That certainly would be an interesting environment. Having sex around a bunch of strangers would be one thing, but going over top of conversations and laughing would make it hard to focus, at least I would think.

In any case, what an amazing group of recordings! This is a great thing that you brought us.