Summer Contest

Whenever there is a contest running
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
yeppie
Site Admin

Summer Contest

Post by yeppie »

Hey Folks,

I thought about reactivating the contest idea after stumbling across the winner sound of our (first?) summer contest back in 2003.

What do you think about a new one?

This is the idea:

Send in any sexsound recorded this summer (I
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

I came across this picture recently and thought it might be great to have a logo for our summer contest.
You can use this one if you
sc0tt-uk
Knight

Post by sc0tt-uk »

sounds like fun, except my chances of actually catching anything during this summer are looking bleak. The current Mrs sc0tt is the quietest lay I've ever had, but if theres honor up for grabs I might have to start putting sharp things in the bed to get some noise out of her :lol:
I'll be happy to do my bit and vote for those more fortunate than me though obviously
good luck!
mjj9994
Knight

Post by mjj9994 »

lmao @ the 'sharp things in the bed' comment... too funny

The contest is a great idea.. .and as how nobody ever took me up on my 'contest'....

I'll throw in whatever two items they want out of my collection to the top 3 (8 mics and 2 recorders)
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

sc0tt-uk wrote:I might have to start putting sharp things in the bed to get some noise out of her :lol:
kids, don
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

mjj9994 wrote: The contest is a great idea.. .and as how nobody ever took me up on my 'contest'....
hasn
mjj9994
Knight

Post by mjj9994 »

"Old Club" had some interest.... and probably would have won...

Alas... he never sent me a PM or anything....
regnen11

summer time blues

Post by regnen11 »

Great idea for a contest....

but the whole windows open thing? Gee, it's 95 F with a relative humidity of almost 45% that gives us a heat index of 104 F (40C).

Everything is buttoned up tight with the air conditioners running like crazy.

Reg
yeppie
Site Admin

Re: summer time blues

Post by yeppie »

regnen11 wrote:Great idea for a contest....
but the whole windows open thing? Gee, it's 95 F with a relative humidity of almost 45% that gives us a heat index of 104 F (40C).
Everything is buttoned up tight with the air conditioners running like crazy.
Reg
??? i only understand 95F45%104F40C :twisted:
what i know is that it is hot over here and we don
mjj9994
Knight

Post by mjj9994 »

Well... I live in a beach community and the temperature is fairly moderate at night.. but I swear it must be all families or something... since I usually leave my windows wide open and with 100+ flats/apartments within earshot.. have yet to hear anything but kids/babies screaming at night (and the occasional car zooming by).
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

mark, same thing is (not) happening here - not that i
regnen11

no recording but a story ;-)

Post by regnen11 »

Had a partial break in the weather last week, so I load up my recording gear and take a stroll around the neighborhood.

There's a guy down the street that I know who's unattached and popular enough that I've seen several different cars parked in front of his house different morning over the past month.

Well his truck was in the drive way and some white sedan was in front of it. I slip around back... it's a two story house with a deck coming off the second floor (sliding glass door off of the dining room). I'm tall enough to see that the blinds are half closed and the television is on in the living room. It's getting late and I can hear voices and what sounds like a movie... I camp out for a few minutes to see if I can pick up anything OR if they wrap up the movie and go to bed... hoping that either of them think it's cool enough to open the bedroom window.

The television turns off and I hear noise/see movement through the sliding glass door. I duck underneath the deck. Well... the deck light flips on and the two of them come outside. He's just in a pair of boxer shorts and she's wearing an oversized T-shirt. I go into stealth mode... They proceed to lean on the railing and have a smoke... I get to hear about where the new garage is going to go and some stupid guy at his work... I'm hoping that they might start something outside (how lucky could I get) - heck, all the neighbors are asleep >> the mosquitos's aren't biting that bad...

Well not that lucky but on their way back into the house, she stops directly above where I'm standing... yes, she was wearing panties but they were cute little black things with white lace trim ;-)

At the end of it, they never did open the window and I'm afraid that what little noise they made was swallowed up in the evening noise...

I'll keep my eyes peeled for her car though.

Reg
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

I think we have some great contributions so far. BUT I