Next one: bluegrass babe

Files and discussion about sex in motels / hotels
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
regnen11

Next one: bluegrass babe

Post by regnen11 »

Story today - files tomorrow or friday

Had an out of town conference - nice hotel > weather conditions caused me to stay over an extra evening (a Friday night). Another group had was using a different part of the hotel complex and had their awards banquet that night. Those involve dinner, some wine, some speeches, some etched glass or brass trophies or plaques and then more wine/beer/alcohol.

I had noticed the guy around the hotel previously - medium height, build, moustache, hair starting to turn gray at the temples. I catch him coming out of banquet room with a very attractive woman on his arm. The two of them go into the hotel bar for a night cap... heck, I'm almost always thirsty so I followed them. They each ordered a mixed drink, I had a beer and sat at the bar - watching sports hightlights on ESPN.

They were definitely a couple - I didn't see a wedding ring but this wasn't just an out of town hook-up.

She had medium brown hair with faint gold highlights, about 5'8 but she was in heels... fair complexion - her makeup wasn't overdone. Classy would be a good word. She was in her early thirties. Pretty too - who she might look like... Google: Jane Pauley.

After a drink, some hand holding and staring longingly into each other's eyes, they leave. I follow at a distance - and am able to determine which floor they get off on (in more ways than one). No - I'm not psychic > it's not that tough to keep track of people on a glass elevator.

Had a maintenence guy screwing around with the icemaker on that floor when I went up to check on their progress - he eventually moved around and out of line of sight so that I could get the recording rig placed... missed about 3 or 4 minutes of her moaning.

Still - a good capture - opens with her reaching orgasm (oral) - intercourse - several orgasms (one multiple fairly early in the recording) - some more intercourse > at one point he must get a finger up her ass > something about "liking that and I want you to fuck me in the ass"... at the end, however, she asks him "do you want me to put my mouth on it" - he does some groaning and cums.

Warning - bluegrass music in the background >> I may post this twice > one version without any filtering - depending on what you all think, I can try to rinse out the radio and see what's left.
sc0tt-uk
Knight

Post by sc0tt-uk »

Hey Reg - lookin forward to this one man... sounds like it could be a goody!
my vote would be either to post 2 versions, or just one with as little filtering as possible.
That said, I've no idea how badly bluegrass could damage the enjoyment factor, but i suspect the results could be deadly haha!
that said (again), noise reduction usually ends up pissing me off more than most things :evil:
regnen11

Bluegrass - upload part 1 - unfiltered

Post by regnen11 »

The entire recording is about 17 minutes or so... here is the first half.
rookowl

Post by rookowl »

Great catch!!! I like the music; maybe because I spent so much time in Kentucky. It adds an ironic tone to some incredible sounds.
rookowl
learnhownow
Kingpin

Yes, yes, yes, y'all

Post by learnhownow »

As a US southerner, I feel qualified to comment on your file and its background.
Ohh Baby, More, more, more!! The bluegrass gives it a decidely southern twang, not available in any other vintage. Absolutely premium! Thank you. By the way, do you know the name of the band in the background?
It is from the soundtrack of a hysterically funny movie by the name of Oh Brother, Where Art Thou?"starring George Clooney, about three escaped convicts that formed a successful country band! I think they called themselves the Foggy Mountain Boys.
regnen11

bluegrass-babe part 2

Post by regnen11 »

picking up where we left off...

ps - if it make sense, I can send the entire piece as one file for saving to the archives
rookowl

Post by rookowl »

"Hot damn, it's the Soggy Bottom Boys!"

Yeah! I was an extra in three scenes in O Brother. What a great time! The guy who had to speak the above line during the banquet scene kept messing it up.

I like where bluegrass_babe keeps saying "Here it comes! Here it comes!" Very proper...
NiteProwler

Post by NiteProwler »

Absolutely amazing!
It sounds like you were in their room!
audioman
Kingpin

Post by audioman »

Holy cow! One of your best caps ever, and that's saying something! I agree with the consensus so far, please do not do any editing on this one, is fabulous as is!

Hope I get to cap something this good on one of these trips sometime!

Regards,

The Audioman
learnhownow
Kingpin

Soggy Bottom Boys

Post by learnhownow »

rookowl wrote:"Hot damn, it's the Soggy Bottom Boys!"

Yeah! I was an extra in three scenes in O Brother. What a great time! The guy who had to speak the above line during the banquet scene kept messing it up.

Man, you are a minor hero of mine. That movie is in the Blues Brothers category! I especially liked the way the three guys who looked like the Schmidt Cough Drop brothers kept turning back and forth together while they sang. For our German friends, let me suggest that it is a comedy about the deep South of the US. Three escaped convicts become successful gospel singers, with many funny twists and turns. The music is outstanding bluegrass and is worth the movie if you can rent it. :lol:
learnhownow
Kingpin

Re: Next one: bluegrass babe

Post by learnhownow »

regnen11 wrote:Story today - files tomorrow or friday
One, two,....

WAHOO!!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
regnen11

Thanks!

Post by regnen11 »

Thanks for all the kind words.

I've had the chance to check into various recording in the archives and certainly appreciate the time and trouble it took to capture, process, load and maintain them.

These are just my little bit of payback...

as far as "A" list recordings - I've one from early December of some American football fans that should have a chance to get posted by the end of this week.

Reg