File mp3...somehow condensed......

For your questions and ideas regarding this group
waterman

File mp3...somehow condensed......

Post by waterman »

Hello I have a great capture..the sound recorder I used was on galaxy. Problem ow...the mp3 shows 25 min...50 MB, but only the first 1 min is ok...afterwards it sounds like its super quick played... can anybody from the techs help? It was a great capture...worthwhile to work on if possible...from a hotel in estonia

I can send the file as well if needed...
waterman

Re: File mp3...somehow condensed......

Post by waterman »

Hey..push..anybody here that want to have a look on the file and see what can be taken out from it? I am very desperate,as it was a good session I could hear from my room but placed my phone directly on the room outside... so took the risk and the outcome didnt justify the risk... any technical expert out there to have a look on the file?
yeppie
Site Admin

Re: File mp3...somehow condensed......

Post by yeppie »

waterman wrote: 04 Aug 2019 20:49 Hey..push..anybody here that want to have a look on the file and see what can be taken out from it? I am very desperate,as it was a good session I could hear from my room but placed my phone directly on the room outside... so took the risk and the outcome didnt justify the risk... any technical expert out there to have a look on the file?
Hey waterman, please just try your luck and upload it to the motel sex section, combined with a description of the situation and the problem that ocurred. Chances are that some of the members got ideas after listening and analysing the recording.
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults