Problem using iPhone to listen to files

For "how to do this" questions and answers, notes, instructions
instruments

Re: Problem using iPhone to listen to files

Post by instruments »

Update! Iphone users i think i have a permanent solution. I downloaded the free browser called puffin. When clicking on the files it gives you some options. One of them is to save to a dropbox account. If you dont already have a dropbox account they are free and also have an app. Download the files to the dropbox account then open in the dropbox app. The app has a music player built in and you can play pause and jump to any spot in the recording. Cheers!
Superjon

Problem with iPhone after upgrade to iOS 11

Post by Superjon »

Hi.
I am not able to listen to any files after upgrading my phone. Is there anyone else that has the same problem?
Or even better have a solution to the problem?
British Manc

Post by British Manc »

I paid for a couple of months to listen to the archives and this worked great with the opera mini . I have an iPhone 6. Then suddenly I couldn't listen to them . I went into safari and ho and behold I had no problems with the files . I could also move to were I wanted to listen.
British Manc

Post by British Manc »

I paid for a couple of months to listen to the archives and this worked great with the opera mini . I have an iPhone 6. Then suddenly I couldn't listen to them . I went into safari and ho and behold I had no problems with the files . I could also move to were I wanted to listen.
M4nden

Post by M4nden »

Aloha definitely works. Thanks all