Moanings ?

For software related questions and answers, notes, instructions
michamour

Moanings ?

Post by michamour »

Hello guy's, I've a recording of my wife and i think she's moaning but the quality sounds is ... idk.

Someone can delete sizzles, speak up the sound and post the new recording here ? :D

that's a gift for the community :D

Have a good day !
michamour

Re: Moanings ?

Post by michamour »

10e PAYPAL to the man who can edit this :D
michamour

Post by michamour »

20e PAYPAL i really need this guy's, I think my wife is cheating on me :(
steven91919191
Kingpin

Post by steven91919191 »

No one is going to be able to clean for you im afraid. I downloaded and checked the spectrum and it's insane. Applied every filter possible and every technique I know and got absolutely no where unfortunately
Ello ello ello :?
michamour

Post by michamour »

Hu... you sure ? What's the problem with the recording ?
emmpet8
Knight

Post by emmpet8 »

michamour wrote: 20 Oct 2019 09:15 Hu... you sure ? What's the problem with the recording ?
Those comments made me laugh.

In it's original form there are chunks of near silent audio and other chunks of 'blow your eardrums out' stuff. I did have a quick go at adjusting the volume, although I just deleted some, so all parts are a similar volume now. I also applied DeNoise from Audition.

You can now listen to it without suffering ear damage, but I can't hear anything that sounds like moans. There are however sections where you hear the sound change and there seems to be a TV on in the background, but not running through the whole recording :? All seems very strange to me.

Here it is if anyone wants a quick listen.
emmpet8
Knight

Post by emmpet8 »

Seems strange this thread has gone quiet. Come to think of it, I still haven't been paid for the edit :(
Pixeln7

Post by Pixeln7 »

despite the artifacts due to the heavy sound processing required, you can hear moaning at times
jonhmz

Post by jonhmz »

good
reggind
Knight

Post by reggind »

One thing that I have found useful for crazy wide dynamic range if it is truly a mixture and not just loud at the start/end, is compression and than a soft limiter. Back in the days in the studio you could gain ride on the fader but that sucks with PC editing software. Ditto with trying to get rid of annoying things with a software parametric eq. The good news is you can have as many channels as you want and the parameters are widely tunable. The bad news is there is nothing even close to real time tuning where you can just turn the knob and hear the effect as you do it.

On the flip side, the highpass on the computer can not be beat, and the noise reduction when used modestly is amazing. The lack of real time feedback and controls that are tactile and logical make some things miserable though.

I think there are good things on the horizon though. Really amazing noise reduction and masking based on AI, physical control boxes and closer to real time effect monitoring. I can still remember when doing any cad work in 3D even moving the wire model would take minutes to render and you could go and have dinner if it was skinned. Now that is real time.
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

michamour wrote: 19 Oct 2019 07:06 20e PAYPAL i really need this guy's, I think my wife is cheating on me :(
That's an awful predicament, but I do love cheater recordings!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"BE YOUR OWN LEADER, YOU FEEBLE BERK!" -- 1980s London graffiti