Christmas 2014: Write a letter to SSLanta to win a recorder

Whenever there is a contest running
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
SSLanta Claus

Christmas 2014: Write a letter to SSLanta to win a recorder

Post by SSLanta Claus »

Ho ho ho!

You wouldn't believe some of the things I've heard over the years as I climbed down chimneys to deliver presents. The trouble is that with millions of houses to visit in a single night, I don't get to stick around for as long as I'd like to. One of the more enterprising elves suggested that I might recruit a pervy little helper, and so with two weeks to go until Christmas, I'm hiring.

Much as I'd love to hire every member of your community, these are tough times economically speaking, so there can only be one pervy little helper. All you have to do to be considered for the role is write SSLanta a letter explaining why you're the member of SSL who is best suited to the job. You could be an experienced sexsoundlover whose recordings would benefit from a hardware upgrade, a fresh-faced sexsoundlover, a traveling sexsoundlover like myself, or anything in between. I receive zillions of letters every year, so the important thing is that yours cuts through the spam filter and captures my imagination.

The successful applicant will receive a mint condition Olympus DM670 recorder, which will do a sterling job of capturing almost any antics they'd dare to place it near. Milk and cookies are not included.

Closing date for applications is 26/12/2014, because this year, I'm taking Christmas day off and spending it with Mrs Claus - if you catch my drift ;)
mjj9994
Knight

Re: Christmas 2014: Write a letter to SSLanta to win a recor

Post by mjj9994 »

Umm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jCr8QSGYss

Without further knowledge about the OP not sure how to take this post. Not saying your gift is not genuine but with this being your sole post and a profile less than 2 weeks old.. could be someone fishing for personal information (assuming you will need an address at least) for who knows what purposes. Just sayin.
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

Good point, Mark.

Lack of trust might be one reason for the "unsatisfying response rate" and I accept full responsibility for not taking any action to support this great idea officially until today.

This contest has been started by a trustworthy longtime member of the board and in consultation with the board administration (which is me). The generous donation is worth writing a letter to SSLanta Claus and no personal details will be used for any other purpose than sending the device to the winner.
Take my word for it.
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
mjj9994
Knight

Post by mjj9994 »

Thanks Yeppie and super secret sex sound lover santa (SSSSLanta Clause) haha.

I fully retract my previous post, and interject this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE8CJwXSPRs

Woot :D
cruzsilva
Knight

Re: Christmas 2014: Write a letter to SSLanta to win a recorder

Post by cruzsilva »

is Slanta Claus still around? anymore competitions. I am need of winning a usb recorder after my last got killed in a hail rain storm while trying to capture my new neighbours
sndprv
Knight

Re: Christmas 2014: Write a letter to SSLanta to win a recorder

Post by sndprv »

Santa Claus is cummin' tonight. :o

"BE YOUR OWN LEADER, YOU FEEBLE BERK!" -- 1980s London graffiti