Create your own audio! (British ex-GF)

Whenever there is a contest running
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
JammyJay

Create your own audio! (British ex-GF)

Post by JammyJay »

I know this section doesn't get a lot of love, but here's something which might cause it to hopefully...

Before explaining further, the audio used here is from my British ex-GF series: viewtopic.php?p=74822#p74822 posted in the Members section earlier this year.

I've listened to these audios to death since recording them, so eventually I started thinking of ways to make them fresh somehow. That's when the idea came to make a 'greatest hits' version, combining all the recordings, using Audacity. This turned into quite the project, listening to all of the audios closely and separating the best moans, exclamations and other sounds into categories, finishing with a wonderful pallet of sounds to choose from and combine to create 'new' audios.

So, I now present the Audacity project featuring all of the sounds, broken up into the following categories:

1. Light: soft/quiet moans
2. Medium: more pronounced moans
3. Heavy: the loudest moans, usually from just before or during orgasm
4. Series: these are all heavy breathing/moaning sequences which couldn't really be separated out into individual moans for the categories above
5. Speech: spoken phrases such as 'Oh my God' and 'Oh fuck' etc.
6. PinV Sounds: pretty self explanatory I think! These were harder to catch in the recordings, sadly but they're the best ones I could make out
7. PinV & Vocalisations: clips were the PinV sounds were interspersed with some vocalisations, body movements etc.
8. Amb: Ambient sounds including some bed sounds, movement of bodies and other 'incidental' sex sounds
9. Doggy: this is a standalone featuring sounds only from one of our sessions, where was all doggystyle. As our positioning on the bed was different to the other recordings, and my ex was using a pillow to stifle some moans, they couldn't really be categorised with the other sounds.

I think probably a lot of posters on here will be familiar with using Audacity, but there's really no actual audio 'editing' required as such - the clips generally flow into each other quite well. They were all recorded with the same device, and have been normalised to the same levels between the different sessions.

So what's the contest? To take these sounds and create your own audio! Think of them as a sex sound playground - there's a lot of variety here, from slow and intimate to fast and intense.

Just remember to post your creations here for us all to enjoy :wink: not least myself so I can hear a new combination of the sounds :D
Luckypierre05

Re: Create your own audio! (British ex-GF)

Post by Luckypierre05 »

What a lovely idea, time for me to down load some editing software. Can’t wait. T
mlee80

Post by mlee80 »

Another idea would be to create midi samples from these so one could compose new "sessions" on the fly using a keyboard.
I tried something similar a long time ago but do not have the knowledge or time to take this on.
JammyJay

Post by JammyJay »

Luckypierre05 wrote: 15 Nov 2022 11:10 What a lovely idea, time for me to down load some editing software. Can’t wait. T
This is an Audacity project file, so pretty sure it can't be opened with any other software. Audacity is free and open source though, so very easy to get hold of.
Luckypierre05

Post by Luckypierre05 »

Great thanks for the guidance.