recordings disappear

For your questions and ideas regarding this group
listenmyneighbor

recordings disappear

Post by listenmyneighbor »

Good morning all,

Question :

How is it that some recordings disappear on the forums from day to year tomorrow, or after 8-12 months
after their posting ??

Cordially
fatouche

Re: recordings disappear

Post by fatouche »

Hi...you have to pay if you want to have access to the old files that are archived
listenmyneighbor

Post by listenmyneighbor »

yeah basically a nice scam, for the new, who want to listen to the old recordings
Deniz07

Post by Deniz07 »

Who doesn’t like it don’t have to do it
Try to find another site with so many files. FOR FREE

🤣😂🤣😂
mjj9994
Knight

Post by mjj9994 »

listenmyneighbor wrote: 15 Dec 2022 12:28 yeah basically a nice scam, for the new, who want to listen to the old recordings
Hello Listenmyneighbor. There are actually 2 ways to access the archives. One is to pay for access and the other is to become an "Active Member" of the community (see below). The reason for requesting paid memberships is for either those that are reluctant or do not have any sounds to share and the other is because the site host has to pay for the site (bandwidth, etc.). That is also why he must move sounds from the active board to the archive because the more files he keeps on the active forum, the more he has to pay.

viewtopic.php?t=1399
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

listenmyneighbor wrote: 15 Dec 2022 12:28 yeah basically a nice scam, for the new, who want to listen to the old recordings
A scammer would not give you a "Read First" section with all explanations, also about the archives.

I´m surprised how many members are surprised by what they could read not only in the Read First section but all over the forum. Sorry to disappoint anybody but this is not a grab-all-for-free place paid by advertisement and selling your private information.

As mjj9994 explained, the archives are in fact free for those who built this community actively. listenmyneighbor, you could become one of those if you continue to share and support the community.

Thanks mjj9994!
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
physicist
Knight

Post by physicist »

Scam is a very strong word. Its the incorrect word. Scam would be I promise you something but i don't deliver on it. Or I "steal" your money.

Perhaps you didnt mean it that way. In all honesty, I like that recordings get archived. It saves site space and we have fresh material. Plus a contributor can also post his recording again after they get archived, if they want to keep it public.

Its unfortunate that there are so many users online who register but never even comment. This is what most new do, they register, grab everything they can without ever saying thanks and leave. Such a shame.