Max file size

For "how to do this" questions and answers, notes, instructions
findu
Kingpin

Max file size

Post by findu »

I tried to upload a 40mb wav file straight from my phone but it won't load. Is it too big?

What's the solution, email it to my laptop cut it in half with winrar and upload 2 winrar files? Who still uses that in 2023?

Or not bother sharing it here?

Cheers
yeppie
Site Admin

Re: Max file size

Post by yeppie »

findu wrote: 10 Mar 2023 21:07 I tried to upload a 40mb wav file straight from my phone but it won't load. Is it too big?

What's the solution, email it to my laptop cut it in half with winrar and upload 2 winrar files? Who still uses that in 2023?

Or not bother sharing it here?

Cheers
Hi findu,
40mb is no problem, we had 500mb files uploaded. It could be the time your phone needs to upload depending on the connection speed but I can only guess. You can send it to yeppie@yeppie.org if it does not work directly ...
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
findu
Kingpin

Post by findu »

Thanks Yeppie, that makes sense.

Let me try again now that l may have better internet than in the Paris hotel
findu
Kingpin

Post by findu »

Hi Yeppie.

I don't think my issue is related to filesize but as I already opened a topic recently will add it here.

Please see attached error. I have fast internet but can't upload any sound files to the forum.. Any ideas? Will try again in a couple days

Cheers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

findu wrote: 23 May 2023 01:11 Hi Yeppie.
I don't think my issue is related to filesize but as I already opened a topic recently will add it here.
Please see attached error. I have fast internet but can't upload any sound files to the forum.. Any ideas? Will try again in a couple days
Cheers
Thank you findu.

I have researched again and again find few relevant results. Most of them again indicate that the error message is time-dependent and not size-dependent.
I had the same upload problem once recently, so I strongly suspect that the server was slow than (an internal update probably). This means that it is not necessarily due to the speed of your Internet connection, but can also be triggered by the server in some cases.

However, if the problem occurs regularly for you, there must be another cause.
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults