My dear guests

Share your experiences
Diego34

My dear guests

Post by Diego34 »

This one is a relatively old one, it is from a few years back but it was a nice one, one it is worthwhile to mention. I was living with my then-fiance (later on my wife) in the college dorms and we were busy with the daily routine of students' life. One day she told me that a friend of ours is coming to visit with his gf and will stay the whole weekend. I was a bit worried because we were living in a small 1 bedroom apartment, with a small kitchen and bathroom so I asked her if she thinks we will be able to accommodate them in such crowded conditions and she said that we have a sofa that can be open into two single beds and it will be OK.
They came together as planned and we were surprised to discover that the gf was a girl we knew, also from college, a stunning red hair girl perhaps the most beautiful girl on campus. We had a good time with them and when it was time to bed, we arranged the sofa with both beds together and after some more chatting we all went to sleep and turned off the lights. My gf and I tried to be as quiet as possible just to allow them to sleep but we were so convincing that after some time they thought we were asleep. This guy, our friend, moved quietly into her bed, I touched my gf's leg to see if my gf noticed that, and she in return squeezed my hand to let me know she noticed. We were just 5ft from their bed so it was possible to hear every little noise they were making. In the beginning, they took their pajama pants and underwear off, trying to make as little noise in the process as possible, then there were a lot of kisses, boobs sucking, and mutual jerking off, finally, she ride him and by the wet sound it made it was clear they were both enjoying it a lot. She was very careful not to make any noises but from time to time there were some very low moanings. I was thinking to myself "Lucky SOB", that girl was as I said stunning. They kept doing their thing, very quietly but we were so close, just as if were all together in the same bed. Some 20 minutes later or so, she came and a few minutes later, he did. The next day we all had a great time chatting, drinking walking around, I kept thinking about last night every time I looked at that beautiful girl. The same night they did it all over again, they were not as careful as before, perhaps they thought we were heavy sleepers or something but this time they changed positions and were moaning a bit louder, and also the bed did not help them conceal their actions. Anyway, we liked them both and we kept our friendship with them for some years and every time his/her name came up it brought a smile to us, after all, they gave us a good show.
saydamoda

Re: My dear guests

Post by saydamoda »

Good story. Why didn't you go back and forth? Wouldn't that be more exciting?
AshenElm
Kingpin

Post by AshenElm »

I think that I would have been tempted to follow their lead, and have a turn after them. But I have never been in such a close and intense situation like that. The risk of getting caught must have been a big turn on for them.
Diego34

Post by Diego34 »

saydamoda wrote: 28 May 2023 01:36 Good story. Why didn't you go back and forth? Wouldn't that be more exciting?
We didn't want to participate, it wasn't an orgy or such, we just didn't want to spoil their moment.
Diego34

Post by Diego34 »

AshenElm wrote: 30 May 2023 11:31 I think that I would have been tempted to follow their lead, and have a turn after them. But I have never been in such a close and intense situation like that. The risk of getting caught must have been a big turn on for them.
We were a bit older than them and we kept our sex life private. Perhaps when I was a teenager I would have done that but by then, I was more discreet