I found a very smooth device (with a exemple)

For hardware related questions and answers, notes, instructions
samael669

I found a very smooth device (with a exemple)

Post by samael669 »

Hy everyone.
I found a new way to record very smoothly, but need some help to upgrade this solussion.
I am using my galaxy watch 5.
I has been used it for a couple off days for a research about disability, and I discovered that the accessibilitys feature give us a way to have constently a fais device ready to snipe some sound on our body.
Bixby the voice assistant of Samsung can start to record on a single sentence.
You could say, start to record." and that it is aller. The comande is executed very promptly, and if you get your watch closer of your mouth you can easyly wisper the order.

Personnally I will send back my 5 cause am waiting for the 6th (coming in ogust probably, with a stronggest processor, and higher performances) but that allso mean 5th will see his price going down, and it is lte and bluetooth. You can lets your phone away and just turn around looking your watch as a tourist... What I want to upgrade personnally it is pair on my watch via bluetooth a shotgun mic. Something you can start by pressing a Hutton, a vibration or noise tel you it is on, (vibration or noise notre light cause I am blind) like that I can fixe my mic to my other armes, and use it to target and focuse noise.

I tryed that with gf minutes ago, left hand with the watch on the arme playing with her boobs, right hand torturing her pussy... I will send it to you nearly.
samael669

Re: I found a very smooth device (with a exemple)

Post by samael669 »

I have finally heared the qualitty of my watch microphone, listened with my studio's headset, and I can say you it is so awezom for a very small device. I can't imagine what that can be with a shotgun mic.
listenmyneighbor

Post by listenmyneighbor »

samael669 wrote: ↑30 May 2023 09:27 I have finally heared the qualitty of my watch microphone, listened with my studio's headset, and I can say you it is so awezom for a very small device. I can't imagine what that can be with a shotgun mic.
apart from putting your cannon microphone πŸŽ™πŸ‘™πŸ‘™β˜οΈon her....in her!
I don't tell you what else you could do!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
samael669

Post by samael669 »

Yes I supose for very short range it is a bit useless, but for more far away, I think that can be interesting
listenmyneighbor wrote: ↑10 Jun 2023 10:13
samael669 wrote: ↑30 May 2023 09:27 I have finally heared the qualitty of my watch microphone, listened with my studio's headset, and I can say you it is so awezom for a very small device. I can't imagine what that can be with a shotgun mic.
apart from putting your cannon microphone πŸŽ™πŸ‘™πŸ‘™β˜οΈon her....in her!
I don't tell you what else you could do!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚