My first in the wild encounter

Share your experiences
Mcfakerson862

My first in the wild encounter

Post by Mcfakerson862 »

The incident I can truly say started my "hunting" career was back in 2016 on a family trip to Indianapolis. My now wife and her two kids went to visit the Indianapolis Children's Museum for the day. This is not a far drive from where we live, but we decided we could stay the whole day there if we got a hotel room near by. It was a fun day at the museum, and as the kids were still young, we all went to bed pretty early.

Now, I am an arm under the pillow side sleeper which is important because my arm was flat against the headboard when I fell asleep. At around 1am the headboard moving woke me up (I am a light sleeper). It was subtle and I thought I imagined it at first, but then it happened again. The walls seemed pretty thin, and it also seemed that the headboard was mounted directly to the wall at the same point that the bed in the next room over was mounted. First out of curiosity I buried my head under the pillow, to kind of hide what I was up to from my wife, and I put my ear up to the hollow wooden headboard. It acted perfectly as an echo chamber, and I was able to hear heavy breathing from the next room.

From what I heard: heavy breathing, soft feminine moans, giggling, and occasional licking sounds I decided that her partner's face was buried between her legs, and her arms and head were gently banging against the headboard. I was hooked! I kept listening, things started heating up, and I could hear and feel the moment her lover penetrated her. Our headboard pressed back against my face with their rhythms from the other side of the wall. I was getting so turned on it almost hurt how erect I was, but I was very limited on how I could handle myself, my wife asleep next to me and kids on the other bed. So I softly just rubbed against the bed sheets. I continued to listen, hearing her subtle moans become more frequent, and an occasional grunt from her man. They switched positions, it sounded like he was taking her from behind, I could hear his balls clapping against her skin and the headboard began to move harder and harder. Surprisingly, my wife slept through all of this. I felt her lunge forward, hitting her head against the headboard, what I assume now was prone pressed up against the wall. I could hear her breathing just inches from my face. My heart was beating so fast and loud I could barely the couple over the sound of blood pumping through my ears. His grunting became more frequent until finally he let out a final groan and then the moving slowed. The were still for a moment, I could still hear her still breathing heavy, and muffled talking. Finally I felt and heard them hop up and go to the bathroom.

At this point, I'm about to explode myself. I had to hold back several times while they were in action. I myself went to our bathroom. From in there, I didn't even need to press my ear against the wall, I heard the shower turn on, the couple kissing and playfully cleaning each other off. I finished, harder than I had ever finished in my life. I cleaned myself up, and slid quietly back into bed, a few minutes later I felt them do the same, and we all went to sleep satisfied. Now every single trip since that then, I spend most of the night, ear pressed against the headboard hoping for my next "secret threesome".
marouflard

Re: My first in the wild encounter

Post by marouflard »

A very pleasant story, nicely told. Thanks !
alphonse01

Post by alphonse01 »

Such a good story, very well written. Thanks a lot.
saydamoda

Post by saydamoda »

Another great story. And in the future, did your wife know about your pleasure? How did she receive you? Things must have gone well for you to be recording together now.
Spots58

Post by Spots58 »

Great story!