Somewhat Frustrating

Share your experiences
Spots58

Somewhat Frustrating

Post by Spots58 »

Anyone else have this experience?

You’re at home reading in bed, or not yet asleep, or studying at your desk, or just hanging out late at night with a friend you wish you were fucking but weren’t and out of nowhere from the apartment or room below, next door, or across the courtyard comes the unmistakable sound of a woman climaxing. Two, three seconds of groaning / moaning, cries of pleasure, occasionally “I’m cumming!” Never hear the buildup, no creaking bed, no dirty talk, no conversation after. You’re just minding your own business and suddenly [ORGASM]

In the case of my neighbor below me and her predecessor some years back, I could hear each when she’d climax from masturbating. Both divorced, one in her early ‘50s the other in her early ‘60s. My bedroom was over theirs. As I said just minding my own business in the morning or evening and I’d hear her having an orgasm. No warning, it was suddenly just there and then it was over. “Hi neighbor! I’m cumming!” One would “yeah… yeah,” or “ah… uhhh” or “yesssss!” the other would just moan or softly cry out. They both lived alone, weren’t seeing anyone, and I don’t care how good the chocolate was, those weren’t anything but orgasms I was hearing.
criddle

Re: Somewhat Frustrating

Post by criddle »

Sounds fantastic (no pun intended)!

How often would they climax? Did you ever return the favour and make your own noises?
cumfan

Post by cumfan »

Very frustrating, but still so hot 😎
mlb6464

Post by mlb6464 »

I'm so curious about their voices
Spots58

Post by Spots58 »

criddle wrote: 08 Aug 2023 23:17 Sounds fantastic (no pun intended)!

How often would they climax? Did you ever return the favour and make your own noises?
I heard each of them a few times a month maybe. A couple times a week then maybe nothing for a few weeks. Don’t have any idea how often they did it and I couldn’t hear them. I liked to think the ones I heard were’t their only orgasms, just their most enjoyable ones.

They may have heard me having sex a few times, not because we were quiet but because I only had sex a few times back then. I doubt they heard me masturbating as i was never vocal about it and just lying there stroking doesn’t make much noise. I guess they could have heard my bed creaking the few times I’d fucked my pillow since I did get pretty enthusiastic doing that.
criddle

Post by criddle »

I absolutely love secretly hearing a woman make herself orgasm.

The very thought of her lying or sitting with her legs apart, knickers around her ankles, fingers working her clit, hearing her moan and groan, is just awesome.