need advices for my set up, am not sur of what I should do

For hardware related questions and answers, notes, instructions
samael669

need advices for my set up, am not sur of what I should do

Post by samael669 »

Helo.

First of all, I hope it is not a kind of overwrited question again and again, but am kind of lost and I need precisions.

I detected a super area to hunt in on my citty, and I can go sometime on that place, any way, we will maybe moove ina temporary appartement nearly (befor we get on our finall isolated house) so I want to be ready as a sniper is ready to shoot :d

Actually for our hown session I got my holympus and binaural microphone, that give us very good resulth for close range, but if I want to hunt a bit more far, it is not easyest as I can hope.

Addition, as am blind I can't realy go in the coridor and sneak to soe noisy door cause I can't realy be sur someone isn't watching camera or etc, (and it is not what I want to do, I want to give some globall embience from my room and I am more like... geting closer of the walls and listening carfully)

2 times ago resently, I heared moaning but that was very too low to be recorded (at least with a basic microphone), one in the hotel I was talking about but from upstairs so that was very low, I heared and tryed to record but the microphone didn't got anything. And last time that was for neigbour house, separated of us by a huge brics wall. And that time that was so fucking low, I was hearing, and that take me severall minutes to be sur that was sexsound and not some... other random rythmicall noises. It is only at the end when the woman got her orgasme I reconised that was sex and I was sur of that.

So imagine, if my capacity to hear (capacity of a blind so over developped for many people) was allready chalanged, can I find any microphone wich will survive that chalange and hear better then me, or at least produce something I can work on to emplify and clean up the sound track?

I can imagine two kind fo hunting time for me. One across a wall, like I hear something from a room near of my, I lock the source and get closer, and activate a microphone to emplify the sound. Next one can be on a open window or sitting in my garden (on night for example) listening all around trying to hear the sleeping citty.

So what should I do, get a long range microphone? with a empli plugged on my holympus? or a contact microphone is realy better to listen across walls?
Should I take both contact and long range cause that two sittuation are very too different to be tracked with a single microphone?
And finally, do you have any recomandation for a long range microphone jack with or without empli, findable on amazon? I mean something realy capable to upgrade my naturalls abilitys?
Or maybe a tool with included both kind of microphone?

Thank to all guys.