Visiting A Friend

Share your experiences
Spots58

Visiting A Friend

Post by Spots58 »

Years ago in my mid twenties I was visiting an out-of-town friend for the weekend. She had a one bedroom apartment, the bedroom and living room / kitchen separated by a wall running about 5/6ths the length of the rooms, with no door at the opening. Her queen size bed, almost as wide as the bedroom was up against this 5/6th wall, the foot towards the open end, the head against the wall at the other end.

The only way you could see the bed or really anything in the bedroom from the living room, or vice-versa, was to stand in the doorway.

In the narrow living room the TV & stereo were up against this common wall. Against the other wall was a nice large leather couch.

We’d gone out to dinner then to a dance club with some friends, had a few drinks and I’d danced mostly with her, which was fine with me. Her boyfriend, also a friend of mine, was maybe going to meet us at the club or come by her apartment later. He didn’t catch us at the club so I lucked out. We were just friends but she was pretty cute and physical and I was a bit turned on pretty quickly.

We left the club after midnight and walked back to her place, had another drink and talked and with BF maybe coming by even later I was surprised when she told me I’d sleep in the bed when there was a perfectly good couch. I said I’d be happy to take the couch but she insisted and it dawned on me that maybe she didn’t want to share bed with BF when I was right there. Not much privacy if they wanted to get intimate.

So we changed, me into boxers & a T shirt, her into a long sleep shirt and i got in bed and she, I guessed, lay down on the couch.

I went right to sleep but woke up when the door buzzer went off and BF showed up. He knew I was there for the weekend. I heard them talking softly, whispering really, then could hear them both get on the couch. Then a little silence then … I was pretty sure they were kissing. When there were a couple quiet “mmmm…” from her and the sounds of hands moving on cloth and bodies moving against each other and the leather couch…

I pushed my boxers down and gently & quietly started to masturbate in her bed listening to them making out not 10 feet away on the other side of the partial wall which really did nothing to block the sounds. This went on for maybe 10 minutes or so, getting more intense by the sound of their breathing and soon both of them sighing and whispering though I could not make out the words. They were trying to be quiet. I was, too, as I stroked myself lightly.

Then they stopped and i thought they were done. I mean, i was right there, so yeah, I got it. I thought he was probably bumming. (You weren’t the only one, J——-!) J—— , the BF, stood up, and I was a little disappointed because i was getting into it and I thought they weren’t going to actually DO anything. Then i heard him slip / kick off his shoes and undo his belt buckle.

I really hoped the sounds of his dropping trou and stepping out of them covered the sound of me pushing the sheet snd blanket down so I could do it without the obvious rustling sounds and not blow into her sheets (if) I came (!) They were whispering but still i could not hear what as I pulled my T shirt up my chest in anticipation of my stomach catching the result of what I was now desperately hoping to happen.

They must have been whispering into each others’ ears hoping not to wake me. I lay there staring at the ceiling in her darkened bedroom, pants down, erection in hand. “Pleeeeaaase fuck…!” I thought. Then I suddenly thought what if they need to get lube or condoms? Shit! They’re probably in here!

She’ll see me like this. I’m fucked! If i cover back up they’ll hear me! I'm so fucked!

“Lick me,” she said. I heard that. That was no whisper. I heard J—— get down on his knees on the wood floor and the squeaking if the couch cushions as my friend positioned herself….

And the next 10 minutes treated me to intermittent “lick it!”s, “yeah”s and finally a couple “keep going…”s and then a more emphatic “don’t stop!” punctuated by J—— occasionally coming up for air and adjusting his position as he went down on her.

I focused on what I was hearing, barely stroking and had to stop that less than halfway through and just held myself so I wouldn’t orgasm before…

When she came shorty after “don’t stop!” I almost didn’t realize those sighs were her orgasm. She was catching her breath after as i stroked a few times so close to cumming.

“Use your mouth?”
“Yeah.”
“… top of me…. scoot down…”
I could hear the leather cushions as he climbed astride her and, i imagined, leaned forward supporting himself on the arm of the couch, slid into her mouth and face-fucked her.

It didn’t take long. All i could could hear were some soft “mmmph”s from her and then some deep breathing when he, I presumed, pulled out so she could come up for air. I didn’t touch myself for fear of instant orgasm but when a couple minutes later i could hear the couch rhythmically squeaking as he pumped in & out of her face I pumped myself and didn’t stop when I knew I I was going to have to or hit the point of no return.

I hit it and went for it and was just about over the edge when he said so matter-of-factly “i’m gonna cum soon.”
“Yeah, cum in my mouth.”

I did and tried to be quiet and not sigh or even breath heavy but my hips bucked a little and i could hear myself against the mattress couldn’t help stroking right through as i came and it all went up and landed on my stomach and I lost track of my friends on the other side of the wall for a moment.

I could hear them again as I came down, my friend “mmmph-mmmph”-ing faster and then her BF very courteously informing her that he was going to cum in her mouth. Then he sighed and I guess he did.

I heard them moving in the couch again, whispering, her giggling, then they were talking softly, not whispering anymore, about our weekend plans. I heard J—— getting dressed and suddenly remembered I was laying there in her bed half naked covered in spiooge! I pulled off my T shirt quietly as I could and wiped myself off but then had no where to put it!

Fortunately, right after he left she went into the bathroom and I rolled to the edge of the bed and stuffed the shirt into my duffel, then rolled back and lay on my side facing the wall.

She came out of the bathroom a couple minutes later, padded around the kitchen area for a few moments, clicked off the little light over the stove then instead of lying down on the couch, cane in the bedroom pulled back the covers and got in bed with me.

“Hey..”
“Hi! Shhhhh. Goodnight.”
dannylarusso444

Re: Visiting A Friend

Post by dannylarusso444 »

This sounds like a great situation to be in.. happy to hear more like this :)
Spots58

Re: Visiting A Friend

Post by Spots58 »

dannylarusso444 wrote: 24 Aug 2023 15:08 This sounds like a great situation to be in.. happy to hear more like this :)
That was the most dramatic situation I’ve been in, to my way of thinking at least. There have been a couple others that were more than just the “usual” or I guess “conventional” instances where I got lucky with what I could hear through the wall. There were a few if these “typical” instances as well that I enjoyed and can comment on. And… one that I don’t know that I should post due to the activity involved the details of which I discovered only
after the fact.