their first sex

Sex recorded on beaches, in parks or cars or anywhere outside
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
newNet

their first sex

Post by newNet »

New sound from the lake series, for more background infos see the link viewtopic.php?t=9183

I didn't see them, because they were in a very small bay behind many trees. So I can not give any information about their look. But because of that, I was able to place the recorder very close in the trees. The original file is more than 2 hours long because they talked very long before they had sex. I only upload the sex part of the recording. There are to many personal informations in the talking, I'm not comfortable with uploading the full file. But I have some informations for you, which I know from their talk: She is 22 years old and a single mom. They just starting dating each other and she say afterwards, this was the first sex for her for a very long time. It was the first time, that they had sex together. She gave him a blowjob some minutes or hours before I found them and start to record, but they didn't finish, because he stopped her. I don't know why he stopped her but she said she was comfortable to finish him.
Bially 22

Re: their first sex

Post by Bially 22 »

extra audio
Lipper327
Kingpin

Post by Lipper327 »

Nice job! In which Bundesland is it?
i love to watch πŸ‘€ and hear 🎧 you😎
cumfan

Post by cumfan »

Very nice, always love german recordings! πŸ‘πŸ˜
norisk-morefun

Post by norisk-morefun »

Too bad that the first part was removed. Such recordings become really interesting in the whole context.

Apparently I live in the most prudish part of the world, because such actions in the wild have never come under my eyes or rather ears. Maybe the "Lipper" knows where the chances in our area are relatively high? :lol:
newNet

Post by newNet »

Lipper327 wrote: ↑14 Sep 2023 16:41 Nice job! In which Bundesland is it?
it is Bavaria
newNet

Post by newNet »

norisk-morefun wrote: ↑15 Sep 2023 10:45 Too bad that the first part was removed. Such recordings become really interesting in the whole context.
I know what you mean and I think the same. But there are so many personal informations like names of people, town names, personal background stories and so on. The work to censor every information is too much. I hope you can understand, why I removed the talking before and afterwards.
emmpet8
Knight

Post by emmpet8 »

Thanks a lot for this. Outdoor recordings are my favourite.
luna1979

Post by luna1979 »

I like selfish woman and I love her laughtng. I wish I was her with her red knees ;-)
Finally sex again!