Who They Are: How Much Does It Matter?

General discussion about sexsounds
- no uploads here -
Spots58

Who They Are: How Much Does It Matter?

Post by Spots58 »

Anonymous guests in the motel. Neighbors you don’t know and ones that you do. Housemates. Friends. A crush. An ex…

(Swinging, cuckholding, family excluded. Those are their own things.)

How much and how does WHO you are hearing affect the excitement, intensity & enjoyment of the experience for you?
Hotel_lover

Re: Who They Are: How Much Does It Matter?

Post by Hotel_lover »

The anonymity of motel guests turns me on, with a caveat that ideally I’ve seen at least one of the couple (preferably both) ahead of time and they tick all-my-boxes. That being the case, hearing them fuck is a huge turn-on. Basically I’m objectifying them; in that moment the purpose of their existence is my pleasure. Hearing friends and housemates would be a huge turn-off.
Spots58

Post by Spots58 »

I've overheard several friends having sex and found it a turn-on, not because I had any desire for in the women (none at all for the men) but because I was happy that they were getting it and so obviously enjoying getting it. And to a certain extend, yes, when I was enjoying myself along with them, I was objectifying the woman, being aroused by the sounds of passion of an attractive woman having sex. I should also point out that in each of these instances, my friends were quite aware that I could hear them (and they me on other occasions) and in one case, knew that I might be masturbating to them.
Last edited by Spots58 on 07 Apr 2024 18:40, edited 1 time in total.
mjj9994
Knight

Post by mjj9994 »

If I want to SEE people having sex I will go to a videos site. I come here for the audio only and have no desire to know what the people look like in the audio clips.
Mcfakerson862

Post by Mcfakerson862 »

The anonymity is the excitement, but I am usually curious what they look like, so it would be a plus to catch a glimps.

Hearing friends is a turn on, especially when I can feel the tension leading up to it, but those situations have been very rare. Maybe only twice that I can remember.

There was a night in Gatlinburg when a bunch of couples we're friends with got an airbnb together. I went to bed early and heard my wife's friend's brother and his Phillipino wife going hard in the next room. She wasn't particularly attractive, but I was pretty turned on by it. We ended up going pretty hard ourselves when my wife crawled into bed and woke me with her hand in my underwear. A few months later the couple announced they were pregnant and almost exactly 9 months from the trip they had a baby. Kinda hot to think about if that was the night it happened!