A parting observed and a gift extended.

Share your experiences
AshenElm
Kingpin

A parting observed and a gift extended.

Post by AshenElm »

It was a gray day. The fog stood sentinel slightly above the ground. Trees faded into nothingness as they stretched toward an invisible sun. The covid situation lay over world, much like the fog. My wife was laid off. My site had closed indefinitely. My son was going to school, but they were always holding a threat of going back online based on local transmission conditions worsened. Public assistance plans were overwhelmed, and the joke of how fun a check for 3 months of unemployment for both my wife and I was turning into a desperate situation. A night of doomscrolling had not given me the sort of night's sleep to let me seize the day. Out of sympathy for my dragging state in the morning, my wife volunteered to take my son to school, and planned on going to the gym afterward.
I sat by the open window to drink some coffee, looking out at a deserted street that seemed to drink in the mood of the fog. No one moved. No car doors broke the silence. Houses surrounded mine, and I could get no sign at all that the town stirred for the morning. Then I heard it. Cutting clear through the fog as noon sun. My neighbor in the throes of ecstasy. I had just overheard this couple as a complete accident a week earlier, as was amaze at how powerful her passion was. I loved the tone of vocal fry that took over her voice. I had been unbelievably turned on.
The couple had the luck to move to a new city right as the social world shut down. My family and I had all gotten friendly with them, since listing them as one of our favorites when we watched the bidding war for the house across the street unfurl from our porch. (32 people had come to visit the house in a single weekend! How do you not sit and watch over a bottle or two of wine?!) It turns out the winners of the bidding war were also winners of some strong genetics coupled with lifestyle choice to make them both as beautiful as you could hope for. The man is a very dark skinned black man, with huge arms, around 7 per cent body fat and a brilliant bright smile. Oh, and he's studying to be a doctor, in case surfing instructor is a job that is too unappealing to people. I'm generally straight, but... damn. The woman is strong-will, intelligent and has an aura of intensity. (Through just how much has become much more clear to me!) She has something of a stereo-typical yoga body; small, short and slender, but clearly strong as well. She has lovely curves to her hips, and gardening with her on her steep hill of a front yard (it probably is a rise of 20 feet from the street to their house) makes it hard to not be completely distracted. She's got an olive skin tone and strong eyebrows that speak to some Greek or Italian ancestry.
So there I was, drinking coffee on a foggy autumn morning, hearing this beautiful pair making the most beautiful sounds. Naturally, I did the only thing I could, and move my caffeination mission out to my porch to hear even better. The previous time I had overheard them, it was just her strong and loud vocalizations as she came at the end. I was hearing a little more of the full session this time. The slap of flesh was audible even across the street, and as they rose to a pitched peak, I couldn't help but smile and feel like this gloomy day had been transformed. I was entranced, buoyed and excited. I considered immediately going inside and stroking the erection that was on the edge of painful. But something made me think that waiting was the correct plan this time; so I channeled my new-found energy into something productive until my wife got home. I dug out the roots of an old bush we were replacing with more garden space. While I was working, I saw the couple across the street come out, the man carrying a suitcase. They shared a long kiss, and a talked for several moments before he loaded the car, waved goodbye and left. I guess the man was off for a trip of some sort. She had her own coffee on her porch while I worked, and I had just dumped the root ball into the long-term compost when my wife's car pulled up. As we went inside together, I noted my neighbor still on her porch. (to be continued...)
AshenElm
Kingpin

Re: A parting observed and a gift extended.

Post by AshenElm »

My wife pulled in, sweaty and rosey-cheeked from her workout.
"Oh! Did you get that bush all the way dug out?" She got her bag from the far seat, letting me see how much her hips and ass had slimmed down lately.
"Just finished up," I replied, putting the last of the tools into the wheelbarrow.
We walked into the house together, and I pulled her close and kissed her hard as soon as we cleared the door. She returned the kiss eagerly, but quickly broke it off and swatted me lightly. "I'm still dripping sweat and you look like you tried to climb into the place of that bush. Let's get a shower." Seeing nothing wrong with a scenario that got me clean while putting me next to a naked female body, I followed her up and into the bathroom.
As we stripped off our clothes, I saw my face in the mirror and had to laugh. My forehead was streaked with dirt from where I had been wiping sweat from my brow. "You weren't kidding about how dirty I was."
She just laughed as she stepped in the shower. "You rush too much sometimes!"
I grinned in reply, anticipating turning those words against her in the near future. "Well, I mustn't be hasty then!"
We talked casually while we swapped the flow of the shower and cleaned off. My wife had washed her hair, soaped her entire body then started putting conditioner into her hair. I stepped close behind her while her arms where raised, pressing my erection against her and running my hands from her hips up to her breasts. I cupped them and lifted gently, savoring the feel of warm water, soap and soft breasts. While I held her close, I took her nipples between my fingers and rolled them, drawing a soft gasp from her lips. I ground against her for a bit, kissing her upturned face before I turned us both around so she could have the shower spray. As I was conditioning my own hair, she crouched down and took my dick into her mouth. I messaged the conditioner into my scalp as I savored the sensations. After a few minutes, she stood up and let me slide back under the water. She bent forward, reaching for my erection. As she slid it along the channel, I could feel the difference in the texture of the wetness. She was oozing something much thicker than the water coming down over our shoulders. When she tried to take me into her vagina, I pulled back a bit, and slide back and forth, teasing her. She mewed in frustration, but I knew our bedroom window faced our neighbor's porch. "Let's go upstairs," I whispered in her ear. She hissed her ascent, and we probably got close to being half-way dried off from our shower before we were in the bedroom.
I smiled at the half-open window, knowing that if I heard my neighbor, she was certainly about to hear us. I pushed my wife down on the bed, and she tried to pull me down on top of her, but I just grinned and dropped to the floor between her legs. I griped her hips from underneath, and started kissing up her thigh, then switching side and going as far up the other. She was already moaning before I even reached her pussy, and I could smell its inviting scent. I closed my lips over her outer lips, opening her gently, but not touching inside. I worked from the outside in, until her clit was hard and extended, and she was doing all she could to push it into my mouth. I laughed as I dodge her bucking hips "Don't rush now!" I flattened my tongue, and slowly dragged it from the bottom of her opening all the way up to her clit. When I got to it, I wrapped my lips around it, and began tonguing it. She exploded into an orgasm almost immediately.
As her cries rang out, she grabbed my shoulders to pull me up onto the bed. I decided that I was going to do all I could to show off, since I likely still had an aural audience. "Mustn't be hasty!" I said, and my wife started to make a retort, but it was drowned by another moan as I pushed a finger against her g-spot while still holding her clit in my lips. I worked with my mouth and fingers until she had an even more intense orgasm. "Get up her and fuck me right now!" she cried. There are times for haste, after all.
I slowly slid into her in missionary position, going as far, and deep as I could. When I got to the bottom, I ground my hips against her, rocking gently against the back of her pussy. I could feel her wetness seeping out over me. I got into a slow, steady rhythm, holding myself up in a plank, and going as deep as I could every time. When I felt her get close to orgasm, I thrust in as deep as I could, held myself there while rubbed her clit. Her whole body flexed against me as she came; and then she collapsed into a heap.
Knowing that she would need a moment to recover, I kissed her breasts, and ran my hands down her sides. I gripped her hips, kissing her hard as came back from wherever her last orgasm had sent her. "Get behind me!" she demanded lustfuly, and she rolled over onto her knees. I was done with careful technique, and immediately slammed into her, pounding as hard as I could at a medium rhythm. I savored the sound of our flesh smacking together, hoping it carried across the street even better than their sounds had that morning. I fully gave myself over to the feelings, and kept increasing the pace until a great climax. I drove hard and deep, twitching with my own orgasm. We flopped loosely onto our backs, catching our breath.
After about 15 minutes of snuggling, we got up to go about our day. I looked out the window to my neighbor's porch. She no longer sat there, but her laptop and coffee cup sat abandoned. Sure, there could be any number of reasons for it, but my hope is that she had the same instinct I did on my porch that morning.
Last edited by AshenElm on 11 Jan 2022 17:19, edited 1 time in total.
saydamoda

Post by saydamoda »

great story. when would this happen? And does this happen often?
Your neighbor may have gone to call her boyfriend after hearing your voices.
AussieAudio

Post by AussieAudio »

Very hot story and veey fun to read, would love to have an experience like that!
slimjim1964

Post by slimjim1964 »

Great read