USB Gadgets I Use..

For hardware related questions and answers, notes, instructions
PIRATELOOKSAT40

Re: USB Gadgets I Use..

Post by PIRATELOOKSAT40 »

Which of those devices have a light on them I bought a cheap USB recorder and it has a blue blinking light when it is recording. It really draws attention. I need to get another one.
sarmgk
Kingpin

Post by sarmgk »

The one I posted will show a quick light when it starts recording then shuts off. From there is completely black until you pick it up and shut it off and then the light blinks and thats it.
HeWhoHsNoNm

Post by HeWhoHsNoNm »

Well I just ordered one and will be going camping and there could be a possible stay at a hotel/motel and it is well I would post a pic of it cause do not know the brand just that can put it on a key ring, black, 8GB and total $12. Got it at a website TMART.com
HeWhoHsNoNm

Post by HeWhoHsNoNm »

I guess it says it records in WAV format but I think I have a converter program on computer for to change to MP3
HeWhoHsNoNm

Post by HeWhoHsNoNm »

So it will be interesting as far as the quality of the sound and how I will be able to use it for picking up people going at it. Now the real challenge will be is to actually catch some couple in the act.
HeWhoHsNoNm

Post by HeWhoHsNoNm »

And of course record it
HeWhoHsNoNm

Post by HeWhoHsNoNm »

I guess I probably will not be getting the USB recorder before I leave I don't even know if I will be getting it or if it will work. I found out that it is possibly coming from Hong Kong and don't know where it is if it is coming at all cause the package tracking they have seems to not work. I looked up the company and looks like people who got stuff from this company have a low rating on it. Due to either broken merchandise, taking too long to receive it like me, the merchandise ends up being poor quality or other reasons. I guess last time getting anything​ from a foreign company that do not know about.
HeWhoHsNoNm

Post by HeWhoHsNoNm »

If anyone comes across a website called TMart stay away from it. It is a shady company and will get poor quality stuff and service.
AaronSlory

USB Gadgets I Use

Post by AaronSlory »

Hi,

It might be possible to use a USB camera. But it depends on the type of camera. Which USB camera model do you look forward to use?

Regards,

Garry
HolyRoller478

Post by HolyRoller478 »

This isn't exactly a USB recorder but this is what I use. The sound quality is amazing. I know it's not very discreet but it is pretty effective, especially depending on where it's planted. I usually use the doorframe. Good sound since it still picks up through the frame. These are also not cheap so I definitely advise you to be within proximity especially if random people are walking by.

https://spycentre.com/products/voice-ac ... date-stamp
"You forget a thousand things every day. Make sure this is one of them." -- Michael DeSanta (GTA 5)
azncaro
Kingpin

Post by azncaro »

Any USB voice recorder device to recommand ?
Something you can slide underdoor.
Tout le monde rêve du paradis, mais personne ne veut mourir :roll: