My GF Tracy and one of her guys

For sexsounds of these rarer yet exciting constellations
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
Fanatic

My GF Tracy and one of her guys

Post by Fanatic »

Tracy (48y/o, short blonde) and I had a lot in common, but lived 2 hours apart. We'd connect when she was in town, or I was in her town for business. Like many of the women I date, we discussed our fantasies to see if we could help each other fulfill them. Since I met her on Tinder, she was a bit taken aback that I didn't care if she dated others (how could I complain as I was married myself). She took quite a liking to my fantasy scenarios, so we decided to go forward with this one.
We met for lunch in her town one day when I had an afternoon client meeting. She told me about a guy (R) that she'd connected with through Tinder; and was thinking about arranging a meet and greet with him before I came into town. After further discussion, we decided it would be fun for her to go on the date anyway. She arranged to meet for a cocktail at the hotel bar I was staying at; we both thought it might be fun for me to watch her flirt - and it turned her on knowing I was watching. After all, this was a first meet and who knows how that would go.
I got back to my hotel after my business meeting. As the day got later, I hadn't hear from her. About 1 hour before her date, she called because she was running late at work and needed to get a quick shower in before meeting R. Her home was in the opposite direction, so asked if she could shower in my room. Why not? right? When she arrived, we kissed quickly and she headed for the shower. I decided that I'd help her get ready for the date too, so stripped down and jumped in the shower with her. She protested at first, because if the date went well, she wanted to be clean. So instead of having any pre-sex, I just took to cleaning her up completely and getting her horny for her date. We finished up with 10 minutes to spare and headed to the bar.
I found a good seat at the bar to watch the whole thing. She met the guy (great looking dude, about 6-1, athlete, muscular, early 30s) and sat down for a drink. They chatted for about an hour before she got up for the bathroom. Then she texted me:
T - This guy is hot! Did you see him?
me - Yes! He is a great looking guy, looks like you two hit it off
T - He wants me to go back to his place
me - do you want to?
T - well yeah, but I thought you and I were going to hang out
me - we still could! Why don't you go back to his place then we can hang out after. If you have a 'time commitment', that gives you an out if something wonky goes wrong with the date.
T - I like that. I'll probably fuck him though, are you okay with that?
me - absolutely. would you call me and let me listen in?
T - Not sure about that, but I could record it, is that okay?
me - yes.

That was the end of the conversation. She returned to the bar, they finalized the payment and got up to leave. She drove herself separately to his place, and gave him a little time to get home. She and I texted back and forth while she waited in the car before knocking on his door. She set the expectation that she had to go pick up her daughter within an hour, so she couldn't be long. I don't think he cared. She turned on the recorder (iphone app) just as she got out of the car. You will hear the entire session; arrival to departure. I later found out he had a roommate and they had to be somewhat quiet. I later found out he is just one of those guys that isn't vocal, although you can clearly hear his passion.

Time stamps:
0:00 - She calls, has phone and gets out of her car walks towards his front door
0:22 - He opens the dooer and she walks in to his living room, they great each other with kisses
2:00 - hey walk to his bedroom, close the door
2:10 - 2:45: her clothes come off
4:10 - he starts to finger her pussy while making out
5:45 - he goes down on her
7:45 - he removes his clothes and they make out naked
9:20 - penetration, missionary
12:45 - he pulls out and cums on her tits - according to her, she had never seen that much cum.
14:10 - he gets up to get her a towel
14:43 - "That was a lot" (of cum)
15:00 - They put on their clothes
17:00 - return through the living room
cruzsilva
Knight

Re: My GF Tracy and one of her guys

Post by cruzsilva »

Lovely..any censored pic of Tracy?she sounds lovely this time was super clear that iphone app did wonders :mrgreen:
Last edited by cruzsilva on 05 Dec 2022 09:28, edited 1 time in total.
Lipper327
Kingpin

Post by Lipper327 »

Really nice StoryπŸ₯°πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜
i love to watch πŸ‘€ and hear 🎧 you😎
cumfan

Post by cumfan »

very nice and passionate recording πŸ‘πŸ˜
Kuron3ko
Kingpin

Post by Kuron3ko »

Thank you, very hot recording! And extra thanks for the detailed story!
rareesence
Kingpin

Post by rareesence »

That was cool. Story adds tremendously to it. Thanks.
mommymoan

Post by mommymoan »

Lucky Fanatic. Must be heaven and hell at the same time. Listening to their kissing and whispering, her breathing and moaning. Wish something like this ever happened to me.
addictedtosluts
Kingpin

Post by addictedtosluts »

love the kissing
reggind
Knight

Post by reggind »

This sounds very interesting. I have not listened yet but it will be fun to hear it unfold so to speak! Thank you for the capture!
mRJH22

Post by mRJH22 »

Is this audio no longer available? Can’t see any link to click to play the recording.
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

mRJH22 wrote: ↑27 Oct 2023 03:29 Is this audio no longer available? Can’t see any link to click to play the recording.
viewtopic.php?t=10868
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults