Frequent Traveler Glad to be Here

Make yourself comfortable in our community
SpudMonkey

Frequent Traveler Glad to be Here

Post by SpudMonkey »

Typically travel 200+ days a year for work and have heard some great stuff from adjoining hotel rooms, looking forward to posting what I have.
azncaro
Kingpin

Re: Frequent Traveler Glad to be Here

Post by azncaro »

Hi SpudMonkey and welcome !

Feel free to share your records with us :)
Tout le monde rêve du paradis, mais personne ne veut mourir :roll:
AshenElm
Kingpin

Post by AshenElm »

Welcome aboard! I would never sleep if I had to spend that much time in hotels. Sounds like you get to hear what we like though!
Bends

Post by Bends »

Welcome. Look forward to listening.
Area51

Post by Area51 »

That sounds like a dream job to me! Was there anything in particular that you heard that has stayed with you?
SpudMonkey

Post by SpudMonkey »

Area51 wrote: 21 Nov 2023 19:51 That sounds like a dream job to me! Was there anything in particular that you heard that has stayed with you?
There was one years ago before I had a phone with a voice recorder app - I came back to my hotel exhausted and fell asleep, an hour later I woke up to hear a male-female couple in the next room. This was a suite with an adjoining door and the sound carried through very well. Listening to their conversation it became apparent that the woman was a prostitute and the guy was her client. He seemed very nervous and was talking about his wife among other things. The whole thing didn't last long but it sounded like he got his money's worth. My room had a good view of the front entrance and parking lot and I saw him leave then ten minutes later I watched her leave the hotel. She was a drop drop dead gorgeous brunette in a black skirt and white lace top. I can still picture her but I never heard either one of them come back to the room.
Area51

Post by Area51 »

Wow. That must have been like you were in the room with them! I always wonder with sex workers if they pretend to enjoy it more... Or whether they do actually just enjoy it more?

Thanks for sharing, she sounds like a picture...