archive, angel ofered her holes to a friend of her for his birthday

For sexsounds of these rarer yet exciting constellations
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
samael669

archive, angel ofered her holes to a friend of her for his birthday

Post by samael669 »

Hy guys.
That audio is from ours archives, is angel came to the house of a friend of her for his birthday, and giving to him all he wanted to celebrate his birthday.

No other peoples was invited, and he decided to enjoy his present fully during all a weekend.
Many positions, many different styles, and he was realy looking for a hole to empty his balls... Ange was happy to give him this so good sensation.
She didn't get a realy strong orgasme of the weekend, but, she was happy to discover a new dick, a new man, and feel some new sensations.
Enjoy.[attachment=0]angel &amp; A compile weekend d'aniversair.mp3[/attachment]
Last edited by samael669 on 17 Sep 2023 13:48, edited 2 times in total.
Paul7979
Kingpin

Re: archive, angel ofered her holes to a friend of her for his birthday

Post by Paul7979 »

samael669 wrote: 16 Sep 2023 19:07 Hy guys.
That audio is from ours archives, is angel came to the house of a friend of her for his birthday, and giving to him all he wanted to celebrate his birthday.

No other peoples was invited, and he decided to enjoy his present fully during all a weekend.
Many positions, many different styles, and he was realy looking for a hole to empty his balls... Ange was happy to give him this so good sensation.
She didn't get a realy strong orgasme of the weekend, but, she was happy to discover a new dick, a new man, and feel some new sensations.
Enjoy.
thanks for sharing your experience, how did you deal with jelousy ?
leugim

Post by leugim »

Great story but no audio
samael669

Post by samael669 »

leugim wrote: 16 Sep 2023 19:44 Great story but no audio

Sorry, that was a mistake, it is ok now, audio added.
wisper

Post by wisper »

Nice, thanks for posting.
rareesence
Kingpin

Post by rareesence »

This was very nice
saydamoda

Post by saydamoda »

What was your most unforgettable sexual moment? who was it with? Was he someone you could say would never be like him again?
samael669

Post by samael669 »

Hy.
Sadly, I can't say that was the most orgasmic sex time she got in her life. The guy was able to start again many time, and he was like... starving so able to finish multiples times and many times... but, he got a prety short and small dick, and was not realy a expert of how to use his dick... She didn't got a strong orgasme for all the weekend, but that was a great experience, never mind, that was at least the happyness and tension to discover a new man, new dick, have sex for the first time with an other guy, cause befor that, she never fucked with someone else then me.
So yes, that was interesting, not directly the most awezom experience and sensation for her, but in therme of mentall that was ery interesting.
saydamoda wrote: 07 Oct 2023 12:16 What was your most unforgettable sexual moment? who was it with? Was he someone you could say would never be like him again?
samael669

Post by samael669 »

Sorry guy, I juste realised that I totally missed your question.
To answer it I should say that it is a decision that we tooke with a long period of time, I mean, befor she did it, we talk and decided it realy together. And personnaly, I am more happy to see what kind of effect she do on other mans, am prety proud of her, of her strength, and when she come back to house after that kind of moment and tel the storie, bring the recorder on the table, and come back with me it is the stronggest prooft that our love is trongger then everything.
I should admit, in a mentall point, the weekend was a bit long for me, I was alone on the house, waitig for her messages and news, but I realised after that the thing who make me feel wroing was not the fact that she go fucked by someone else, that was the fact that she was away from me, and I couldn't be here for her if she need help.
But, when I got the vocale whatsapp message where she was in a doggy stile fucked on a bed, with all the noise (as you could hear in a part of that audio) I realy enjoyed that moment, that was super intence to hear her having sex with someone else.
A point too, don't forget that jalousie is just a construction in your mind made by television, societiy, and education, in some other country, with some other cultures, wom got multiple sexuall partners, man got many sexuall partenrs too, and both side you could find peoples who totally find it normall and like it.
It is our society who make us believe that when a woman get in love with a man she can't have sex with someone else any more, and if that happend it is a problem. If you remove that point of view, you can just enjoy to hear that wom having fun, and for sur see her coming back to you and say "yes that was fun, I learned thing and discovered a new dick, but our relation is strongger then all and the only thing I want after the sex is to come back at house and be with you." for me it sound like the most romantic love signe.
Paul7979 wrote: 16 Sep 2023 19:37
samael669 wrote: 16 Sep 2023 19:07 Hy guys.

Enjoy.
thanks for sharing your experience, how did you deal with jelousy ?