College Days

Share your experiences
SpudMonkey

College Days

Post by SpudMonkey »

Back in college I didn't have any way to record audio but I had some great experiences overhearing friends and roommates.

One semester I was living in an on-campus dormitory and had a new roommate. Two beds to a room, he was on the bottom bunk and I was on the top bunk. He started dating a cute blonde and on a few occasions he would bring her back to our room and I would wake up in the middle of the night to the sound of them fucking. The first time she was very self conscious and I overheard her saying I don't want to wake up your roommate and he was like don't worry he is a super sound sleeper, lol.

It happened on at least three occasions. The second time she was riding him cowgirl style and I leaned over the edge of the bed with a grin, she didn't know I was watching but he shot me a dirty look and flipped me the bird behind her back. I went back to just listening and was careful not to make any noise that would scare her into stopping. I should say that the roommate and I didn't really get along and I just tolerated him most of the time. It didn't sound like his lady friend was having any orgasms either. I overheard her talking about not being able to cum and he could care less and treated her like it was her fault. What a waste.

After that incident he hung a blanket from the top bunk to have some privacy and I could no longer leer over the top of the bed, and she didn't actually stay over that often. Near the end of the semester he had a male friend in town and they had all been out drinking and came back to our room. He and the girlfriend were on the bottom bunk behind his makeshift curtain and his friend was sleeping on the floor. Same routine as before but she lost all her inhibition that night because after they finished I watched her get out of bed and walk naked to the bathroom and back. I can still picture every inch of her in my mind.
azncaro
Kingpin

Re: College Days

Post by azncaro »

Thanks for sharing your story !

Too bad there is no recording of these memorable moments ;)
Tout le monde rêve du paradis, mais personne ne veut mourir :roll:
Spots58

Post by Spots58 »

Thank's for your story.
thomas
Knight

Post by thomas »

Thanks a lot for the exciting description... would also love to have a sound from those events...