My wife Martine with a lover

For sexsounds of these rarer yet exciting constellations
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
turbotich
Kingpin

My wife Martine with a lover

Post by turbotich »

This a very horny session of my wife Martine with a guy she dated for a couple of months last year and early 2023. We met him with his family at the beach in the summer of 2022 and it was obvious from the start Martine got very well along with him. After the summer holiday they started dating. Martine enjoyed it very much after all the covid troubles (which prevented her from having a one night stand from time to time). Peter (that was his name) was a very muscular guy and apparently a very good fuck.
Martine captured some of their encounters with her cell phone.
I like this one particularly because Peter is rather outspoken in this recording, as you will hear.

Very early on in the recording (at 0:34) he says that he is standing with an extremely hard cock in his hands.
As of 9:30 you can hear sucking sounds and Peter is very vocal in showing his appreciation.
At 13:15 or so he says 'Tineke (which is Martine's nickname) your pussy looks so hot I want to stick my cock inside'. A few seconds later he blurts out that his cock has gotten even harder and that he's coming inside her pussy. She moans with excitement.
At 13:50 Peter blurts out 'oh Tineke I'm so horny !' and at 14:20 she cries out with joy.
At 15:15 Peter announces that 'he will be shooting his cum into her pussy' and they both cum.

I hope you all enjoy it !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Vectra
Kingpin

Re: My wife Martine with a lover

Post by Vectra »

very good one! love the martine series!!