ScrubsRule02 Youtube

Files that don't belong to another forum (like sounds found on the web)
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
yeppie
Site Admin

Re: ScrubsRule02 Youtube

Post by yeppie »

ejfsanchez2 wrote: 08 Jan 2024 23:16 I came across an old thumb drive with some of tbellows sounds on it. They are by far my favorite. Anyway I remember a few years back that sometimes his stuff would show up and other times it was deleted. I have a feeling that this was indeed him and his girl but he portrayed it as his roommates. but i could be wrong. As for why he felt he had to have them deleted, maybe he had second thoughts about sharing them with us. Perhaps he gave a reason to yeppie as to why he did it several times. Cruzsilva were you fortunate enough to collect his sounds? I was, however they are spread through random thumb drives in my possession. And when time permits i am trying to consolidate them into one file for my personal use (don't worry I am not going to go against Tbellows wishes and redistribute). Cruzsilva if you want to talk about these sounds you can always message me. I wonder if Tbellows stuff is in the archives or if they have been deleted.
It must have been three times that he asked me to delete his previously uploaded recordings ... he uploaded new material each time which I had to remove some time later ... I don´t remember he ever gave me a reason why but it seemed to be urgent each time.
So there are some tbellows files left in the archive but the majority has been removed. Those files should be somewhere in my personal hd archive but I won´t republish them.
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
ejfsanchez2
Kingpin

Post by ejfsanchez2 »

Thanks for the response yeppie. Yeah I kind of remember that. I think it had to do because names were said in the content during those throws of passion. About how many would you estimate are left in the archive? And are they from more recent posts or are they from long ago?
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

I was wrong, sorry ... just checked the archives and there are no tbellows sounds left. He might be able to clarify your questions as he is still visiting the community. You can send pm now and lead him to this thread if you like to.
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
cruzsilva
Knight

Post by cruzsilva »

ejfsanchez2 wrote: 08 Jan 2024 23:16
cruzsilva wrote: 24 Sep 2022 16:51
yeppie wrote: 24 Sep 2022 14:43

He´s still visiting (so probably alive) but he asked me to take his previous files down some years ago (and not for the first time).
Well hopefully he returns with his much loved housemate

Tbellows if you can read this message, I need you, we need you, please bring your amazing loud housemate recordings back

LestanF too..i miss him or her very much too.
I came across an old thumb drive with some of tbellows sounds on it. They are by far my favorite. Anyway I remember a few years back that sometimes his stuff would show up and other times it was deleted. I have a feeling that this was indeed him and his girl but he portrayed it as his roommates. but i could be wrong. As for why he felt he had to have them deleted, maybe he had second thoughts about sharing them with us. Perhaps he gave a reason to yeppie as to why he did it several times. Cruzsilva were you fortunate enough to collect his sounds? I was, however they are spread through random thumb drives in my possession. And when time permits i am trying to consolidate them into one file for my personal use (don't worry I am not going to go against Tbellows wishes and redistribute). Cruzsilva if you want to talk about these sounds you can always message me. I wonder if Tbellows stuff is in the archives or if they have been deleted.
Just noticed this message as was making my rounds through the forum. Yes i will try find his sounds and see
I have them stored in various mobile phone storages as i use my mobile phone to download these files. Think this may be even from like 2015-2018 years. Yes i loved his sound..then once more am not sure was him or someone else, another guy reincarnated with a similar housemate with exactly the same moaning sounds but they claimed it was a different person so am not sure if it was tbellows trying to come back as someone else. But yes i will pm you the full list of his recordings from my private collection in the past.

Bellamy19..listen to his recordings and let me know if they sound like tbellows? They sound almost alike though he claims he isnt the legendary tbellows. I asked that question already to him
viewtopic.php?p=55903&hilit=Tbellows#p55903