Some examples of me cumming

Let's see if the men can contribute to your erotic entertainment, Ladies
Gorgeous_George

Some examples of me cumming

Post by Gorgeous_George »

Five of my best orgams... mostly cumming in my wife's mouth or inside her...
Some nice dirty talk with English accent if that's what you're into! :)
Enjoy and comment
cumfan

Re: Some examples of me cumming

Post by cumfan »

Nice collection πŸ‘

When you cum in her mouth: does she swallow? 😎
Gorgeous_George

Oh yes!!
Nattblond

Post by Nattblond »

Gorgeous_George wrote: ↑12 Sep 2023 19:48 Five of my best orgams... mostly cumming in my wife's mouth or inside her...
Some nice dirty talk with English accent if that's what you're into! :)
Enjoy and comment
Super hot, thank you for sharing, loved to hear you both, especially you :wink:
Gorgeous_George

Thank you Nattblond! It's always super exiting when a woman (and I assume you are one, lol) enjoys hearing you! I'd be really interested to hear what turns you on about my audios so I can share others with you. PM if you feel like it or just reply on here...
Nattblond

Post by Nattblond »

Gorgeous_George wrote: ↑18 Jan 2024 11:45 Thank you Nattblond! It's always super exiting when a woman (and I assume you are one, lol) enjoys hearing you! I'd be really interested to hear what turns you on about my audios so I can share others with you. PM if you feel like it or just reply on here...
Yes, I am one, you can even check out my 2 recordings I uploaded earlier to hear me.

When it comes to your audios I guess the general sense of hearing the pleasure a woman can give to a man and him enjoying it is really hot and arousing, I am sure it works in a similar way for men when it comes to woman making those kind of sounds during sex.

I enjoy both kinds, but of course hearing man during it is more enjoyable haha
Gorgeous_George

Oh no! I can't see your recordings on your profile. Could you repost please...
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

Gorgeous_George wrote: ↑18 Jan 2024 14:56 Oh no! I can't see your recordings on your profile. Could you repost please...
All of her recordings are still online so no need to repost ... but to re-look.
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
Gorgeous_George

So sorry - I am being dim! I scolled through her messages (from her user page) and couldn't find any recordings! I am sure this is user error... but now I'm messing up I want to hear the recordsing even more!!!
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

Gorgeous_George wrote: ↑18 Jan 2024 17:24 So sorry - I am being dim! I scolled through her messages (from her user page) and couldn't find any recordings! I am sure this is user error... but now I'm messing up I want to hear the recordsing even more!!!
You need to open the messages, attachments are not shown in the listing. If you open the threads Nattblond started in the members' section, you will find the ones with recordings. Or you open the members' subforum and will find her messages listed ...
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
Gorgeous_George

I found it the one of your hookup @nattblond! You cum sooo nicely... oh my! would love to hear more...
Do you like the idea of strangers being aroused by your pleasure? I enjoy the idea of both men and women enjoying our sounds...
Here is me and Louise cumming very close together which is the best!
Have a wonderful day... x
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nattblond

Post by Nattblond »

Gorgeous_George wrote: ↑18 Jan 2024 17:55 I found it the one of your hookup @nattblond! You cum sooo nicely... oh my! would love to hear more...
Do you like the idea of strangers being aroused by your pleasure? I enjoy the idea of both men and women enjoying our sounds...
Here is me and Louise cumming very close together which is the best!
Have a wonderful day... x
There are 2, other is named Date Night in members section, as it was mentioned earlier. I am glad that you enjoyed it and yes the thought of strangers hearing me having a good time and sharing it here is quite arousing, as well as enjoying the sounds from other community members for which I am really grateful for. Thank you for this one too, it was quite hot, will surely listen to it more later~
Gorgeous_George

when you say "later" does this imply you might "enjoy" yourself whilst listening.... that would be a very horny thought for me and Louise...