In the Backseat

Share your experiences
realisticboydoll

In the Backseat

Post by realisticboydoll »

My family and I would always visit family a couple hours away and drive back super late. This one time in order to stay awake, my dad was low key masturbating in the front seat thinking we were asleep. I was more familiar with full on sex sounds, but instinct clues even a young inexperienced mind in on what’s happening.
I was laying down in the back, facing toward the back of the car so I could only hear although I tried to peek a few times just to confirm it was what I thought it was. I heard unnatural breathing from him, and the occasional rustle and fap fap fap. When I chanced a look, I saw the head of his dick poking out from his pants, 90% sure.
Other than that the car was SUPER quiet and I didn’t even try to make any noise that would suggest I was awake. Luckily my hand was already between my legs as I was sort of curled up and I rubbed myself through my jeans. I couldn’t really relate to what was going on since I have a different setup down there, and I was too young to really know what one even did with a penis.
One kind of funny part of the story is as he was close to cumming he abruptly pulled the car over when we were almost home and went around back to the trunk area. I think he real quick finished in the road and got back in the car. Dude was desperate I guess.
I wish I personally found this instance more arousing but I’m *really* not into the whole daddy thing and try to just focus on the voyeurism aspect. But who am I to deprive you of such a tale?
mateov
Kingpin

Re: In the Backseat

Post by mateov »

That’s an interesting one; and your conflicted response to the situation - some aversion, some fascination - I love that tension!