Surprise when I got home from work

For sexsounds of these rarer yet exciting constellations
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
CJ_Frosh25

Surprise when I got home from work

Post by CJ_Frosh25 »

A little backstory, my wife and I have been talking about getting into the hotwife lifestyle for a while now. It has only been fantasy and roleplay until now. Our neighbor that lives 2 houses down has been flirting with my wife for months. He stares at her when she is outside, he stops to chat with her whenever he can, and he was able to secure her number too for "neighborhood purposes". He is divorced and I think in his early 40s but we have never asked.
My wife is 31 and actually 2 months pregnant. She is fairly tall for a lady (5' 10"), shoulder length brown hair, glasses, pail skin, freckles, and curvy. She is perfect for me and the reason we started discussing hotwifing is because we are each other's only sex partner. Because we don't have any experiences outside of the two of us the idea just kind of started being a part of our pillow talk thanks to discovering some reddit stories and stories on litrotica that tickled our fancy.

My wife and the neighbor have been flirting and texting dumb stuff usually about other neighbors. He texts a lot of the other neighbors as well so it didn't seem unreasonable to my wife. We had a neighborhood Christmas party at his house and we ended up staying later than anticipated. The topic started to get a little sexual and the 3 of us talked about his divorce, dating life, etc and the topic of our sex life. Nothing too crazy for a couple buzzed/drunk adults. When we got home my wife was laying in bed when she started receiving texts from our neighbor. He sent her a drunk dick pic and thanked us for getting him hard with all the sex stories and memories. Weeks passed and there was no other picture exchanges that I know of. My wife could've sent him a couple naughty pics but I'll find out the details later.

Once she saw his dick pic it became most of our sex fantasies. Inviting him over, going over there, threesome, you name it. My wife said that she wouldn't want to act on it. She just likes the idea of it being a fantasy but might change her mind.. I have been encouraging her to.
Well it looks like she changed her mind because I came home from work and my neighbors jacket was on the couch. I heard some noises coming from the bedroom and decided to record for our enjoyment later :D

I tried cutting out some of the loud noises like when they switched positions or once my wife got up to pee. I was able to slip the phone in a little closer the last half of the recording and her moans were louder. Sorry if the spanking is a little loud too.
I recorded what I could but only got 4ish mins. I hope to get more soon! Maybe even video some day!
Enjoy and please let us know what you think and if she should do more. She is a little nervous to share but wants to give it a try

Cheers. -CJ
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cruzsilva
Knight

Re: Surprise when I got home from work

Post by cruzsilva »

Thanks CJ sounds amazing. Love her moans. Thank you. Cant wait for the next session. :mrgreen:
Vectra
Kingpin

Post by Vectra »

What a terrific record. So clear and her moanings are outrageious. She's a champ. I love the dirty talking. Would lover to hear (and see?) more of her/you/the neighbour
dtron
Kingpin

Post by dtron »

This sounds like masturbation or cam sex at best. Sorry, change my mind
rareesence
Kingpin

Post by rareesence »

Nice post. Hope to hear more! Thanks!
CJ_Frosh25

Post by CJ_Frosh25 »

dtron wrote: 12 Feb 2024 01:09 This sounds like masturbation or cam sex at best. Sorry, change my mind
Nah. No thanks
giplechien1

Post by giplechien1 »

Well done !
Hope you enjoyed it ! :D