Wife's first time with a HUNG bull.

For sexsounds of these rarer yet exciting constellations
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
jenk990

Wife's first time with a HUNG bull.

Post by jenk990 »

My wife and I met him at a bar for a drink and for everyone to feel the situation out. About 45 min later, he took her with him to a local hotel where they proceeded to have fun for the next 3 hours. They recorded the audio of some of their session, plus they took a few pictures for me. He was simply huge, and by far her largest in all ways. This file captures her first two orgasms.

As for the sex, it begins as he asks her to get on top of him and she resists. She quickly relents and very shortly you will hear her gasp as she begins to lower herself onto him. Her first orgasm builds very quickly and is very strong. She wants and asks for a break, but he just keeps going and switches her over to missionary. Shortly you will hear her start to whimper, which is her tell that hormones are spiking and an orgasm is imminent.

After the fact, she characterized her orgasms as "involuntary" meaning it was the first time that she did not possess any sort of control over her them.

I hope you enjoy!

https://soundgasm.net/u/jenk989/Her-Orgasms-final

Edit: I added a post in the "Something to look at" forum if interested.

viewtopic.php?t=12239
Last edited by jenk990 on 05 Feb 2024 15:41, edited 3 times in total.
cruzsilva
Knight

Re: Wife's first time with a HUNG bull.

Post by cruzsilva »

jenk990 wrote: 04 Feb 2024 20:39 My wife and I met him at a bar for a drink and for everyone to feel the situation out. About 45 min later, he took my wife with him to a local hotel where they proceeded to have fun for the next 3 hours. They recorded the audio of some of their session, and a few pictures. He was simply huge, and by far her largest in all ways. This file captures her first two orgasms.

He initially tries to get her to get on top of him and she resists a bit. However, she relents and you will hear her gasp as she starts to lower herself onto him. Her first orgasm builds very quickly and it is very strong. She wants a break, but he switches her over to missionary and forces her to keep going. It doesn't take long and you will hear her start to whimper, which is her tell that an orgasm is imminent while in missionary.

I hope you enjoy!

https://soundgasm.net/u/jenk989/Her-Orgasms-final
She sounds amazing .hope to hear more .hopefully he can record the whole thing next time .small clips of her just dont do her justice when she sounds this amazing ..she truly does in my opinion ..love her moans
Last edited by cruzsilva on 05 Feb 2024 09:28, edited 1 time in total.
jenk990

Post by jenk990 »

She sounds amazing .hope to hear more .hopefully he can record the whole thing next time .small clips of her just dont her justice when she sounds soo amazing ..she truly does in my opinion ..love her moans
Thank you! You are very kind. She is a wonderful woman, and great fun in bed! Very verbal, multi-orgasmic, and quite naughty! :twisted: We will hopefully have more for you in the near future!
Finelytuned84

Post by Finelytuned84 »

So hot - loved these sounds
eyeofthestorm

Post by eyeofthestorm »

I just love it!
Hope you don´t mind that I converted your recording to mp3 for all members to listen here?
Enjoyed your other parts, too ...

jenk989 - Her Orgasms-final.mp3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jenk990

Post by jenk990 »

I just love it!
Thank you!
Hope you don´t mind that I converted your recording to mp3 for all members to listen here?
No problem at all. Thank you for doing that. I was unaware of that format preference. Glad you enjoyed.

Now I need to figure out how the picture process works. It appears you just title the post in a similar fashion to here in the picture forum?
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

jenk990 wrote: 05 Feb 2024 14:46
I just love it!
Thank you!
No problem at all. Thank you for doing that. I was unaware of that format preference. Glad you enjoyed.

Now I need to figure out how the picture process works. It appears you just title the post in a similar fashion to here in the picture forum?
That would help to show the thread the pic belongs to ... and you can set a link to this thread.
Please check the picture upload policy as we need to be careful for the sake of the forum.
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
jenk990

Post by jenk990 »

That would help to show the thread the pic belongs to ... and you can set a link to this thread.
Please check the picture upload policy as we need to be careful for the sake of the forum.
Thank you again. I was able to get it completed and I believe I fully complied with the policy.
rareesence
Kingpin

Post by rareesence »

That was awesome! Hope we can hear more!
jenk990

Post by jenk990 »

I thought I would add another hallway recording from the same session. This started one hour and 50 min after they started.

Enjoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.