UK Car Sex young couple! #2

Sex recorded on beaches, in parks or cars or anywhere outside
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
benstrirling

UK Car Sex young couple! #2

Post by benstrirling »

Same location as my previous post (small wooded car park just by a small town).

I was walking out the local park last night, exiting through the car park and heard creaking sounds coming from a car parked in the corner. The car park is in a small wooded area, its mostly very dark (to my advantage), except for a couple of small lights on the footpath. Due to its dark nature, every now and then people use it for some fun in their car.

Tonight however I wasnt scoping anyone out, I just happened to stumble upon a couple mid session on an evening walk. Hearing the creaking of the car, I quickly grabbed my phone and crouched next to the car! Again risky, but always assess the area and sitaution first! Here it was dark and grassy so not much chnace of being seen or making a sound. The car had rear tinted windows too, so they wouldnt of been able to see much from the back seats!
Unfortunatley I captured them mid session, and it was quite windy, I had to reposition myself a few times and its by a fairly busy road, so sorry about any extra noises, a half decent recording none the less!

The car park is open 24/7 so I might get some recorders and preplace them about to see what I get!

Couple sounded 18-25 age

Enjoy!
emmpet8
Knight

Re: UK Car Sex young couple! #2

Post by emmpet8 »

Thanks very much for this. Sounds like an ideal location to leave a couple of recorders.
Lipper327
Kingpin

Post by Lipper327 »

Omg she is dying! :lol: :lol:
i love to watch πŸ‘€ and hear 🎧 you😎
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

"oh, my god!" indeed. Yep, you've definitely found an awesome location, a gold mine of sex sounds.

If you're catching couples on weekday nights, imagine what you could bag on the weekends!

I'd start making a mental memory of the spots these couples like to park on, so you know where to
hide devices in future.
"BE YOUR OWN LEADER, YOU FEEBLE BERK!" -- 1980s London graffiti
edtraveller

Post by edtraveller »

Good lord that sounded amazing
πŸ§”πŸ‘±β€β™€οΈ=πŸ›=πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«β€πŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’ž=πŸ˜–πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ₯΄=πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ« =🀰=πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘ΆπŸ‘Ά
cumfan

Post by cumfan »

Wonderful recording, she for sure had fun 8) :D
Bially 22

Post by Bially 22 »

Extra audio
lugoz

Post by lugoz »

nice work
Zander89
Kingpin

Post by Zander89 »

benstrirling wrote: ↑19 Sep 2023 11:29 Same location as my previous post (small wooded car park just by a small town).

I was walking out the local park last night, exiting through the car park and heard creaking sounds coming from a car parked in the corner. The car park is in a small wooded area, its mostly very dark (to my advantage), except for a couple of small lights on the footpath. Due to its dark nature, every now and then people use it for some fun in their car.

Tonight however I wasnt scoping anyone out, I just happened to stumble upon a couple mid session on an evening walk. Hearing the creaking of the car, I quickly grabbed my phone and crouched next to the car! Again risky, but always assess the area and sitaution first! Here it was dark and grassy so not much chnace of being seen or making a sound. The car had rear tinted windows too, so they wouldnt of been able to see much from the back seats!
Unfortunatley I captured them mid session, and it was quite windy, I had to reposition myself a few times and its by a fairly busy road, so sorry about any extra noises, a half decent recording none the less!

The car park is open 24/7 so I might get some recorders and preplace them about to see what I get!

Couple sounded 18-25 age

Enjoy!
Very risky and that makes it very exciting! Thanks for your contribution!
I will always hear you :roll:
herlzjust

Post by herlzjust »

Wow she was enjoying every inch haha
harryanderson1

Post by harryanderson1 »

This is great thanks
listenup01

Post by listenup01 »

Good catch!!!
VoyeurMaxL

Post by VoyeurMaxL »

That was great! Lovely moans and creaking together, amazing stuff!