Request

If you think you qualify for being an active member, you can let us know here.
ursounds

Request

Post by ursounds »

Hi!
I feel quite happy sharing my files. Before finding out about this website I was simply listening to them and now there are others who can listen to them and I hope they also enjoy them.
I don't usually participate much in the forum because my English is quite bad and I have to use the translator and sometimes my messages are terrible.
I wasn't going to ask for access to the files, but I recently discovered "sndprv's" posts (UK Car Sex mainly), with some files similar to the ones I'm trying to record, and I'd like to hear more so I can learn their technique.Could I have access to them?
yeppie
Site Admin

Re: Request

Post by yeppie »

Hi ursounds,
thank you for your message and your files of course!
I will ask the Elders to discuss your request ... please give them some time to come to a result.
And furthermore, please don´t hesitate to participate! The community is based on active members communicating and using a translator tool is appreciated.
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
ursounds

Re: Request

Post by ursounds »

Thank you Yeppie and Elders, I am very busy these days with my new job and I have not a good Internet conection, i only can use free wifi. i dont know if i can enjoy the access, but you can be sure Im going to upload new interesting files.😉