Sister in law mystery recording

Files and discussion about neighbors and roommates having sex
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
Fdp4325

Sister in law mystery recording

Post by Fdp4325 »

Made an attempt to record my sister-in-law and her husband. I placed the recorder on the floor of a small storage closet across from the room they were staying in. Nearby was also a bathroom, the creaking sounds you hear in the capture are people walking across the wood floor. All this occurred at around 2:00 am when everyone should have been asleep. The full recording is two hours long, but I think only the first 30 minutes are relevant. There may be nothing there but I enjoy searching some of the longer clips that people post to see if I can find anything. What can I say, I love a good mystery, maybe some of you do too. Any insights or theories are welcome. I have several similar long recordings I can share as well if anyone is interested. Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
AdamMK0147

Re: Sister in law mystery recording

Post by AdamMK0147 »

I attempted to listen to this for as much as 30 mins as it's kinda hard to hear anything that's going on with the background noise as I really don't hear anything that sounds like sex going on but I do hear background tv noise coming from a bedroom but that can be anyone watching tv or a movie
debbob

Post by debbob »

I agree with Adam. Try posting the entire recording and we might find a buried nugget or gem.
Kuron3ko
Kingpin

Post by Kuron3ko »

I concur. Maybe there is something later in the original, in this one only minimal speech could be filtered out, no signs of action...
Fdp4325

Post by Fdp4325 »

I’m posting the full recording of the clip above. It’s labeled as CA 5. I’m also posting another long recording that was made the previous night. Each one is over two hours in length. I’m still going through them myself, but everyone is welcome to try as well.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
debbob

Post by debbob »

I'm afraid I didn't find any gold nuggets.

CA 4 Full - There was something like a single moan or baby whine at 11:36 but then nothing, silence until 21:34 with walking(?), silence again until 38:41 with a (light switch click/shuffle?),more clicking/shuffle? at 54:01, thought I heard something faint at 1:18:18 that lasted a few minutes (hard to hear), flush or compressor at 1:22:34; water running 1:25:39 to 1:30:46 (perhaps a shower).

CA 5 - didn't hear anything other than someone using the bathroom and background TV.
AdamMK0147

Post by AdamMK0147 »

yeah I went through both audio files and there is nothing there that sounds like " sex " so unfortunately both are a dud as the recorder needs to be placed closer to where the sexual sounds are coming from rather than hiding it a place where it won't pick up even the slightest sounds of love making.
tabob

Post by tabob »

I agree with most of what debbob says. I did hear some possible sex sounds in CA 4 Full, but it's not very obvious. I also heard something at 39:24 and 1:18:58.
Stott13

Post by Stott13 »

I really appreciate everyone's efforts is analyzing these long captures. Thanks! Some of the greatest audio in the history of SSL are the distant gems that are buried in the middle of hour-long captures.