Ange and her sexfriend episod1 (feel free to hard comment it)

For sexsounds of these rarer yet exciting constellations
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
samael669

Ange and her sexfriend episod1 (feel free to hard comment it)

Post by samael669 »

[attachment=0]candaulisme épisode 1 préparation et cuni.mp3[/attachment]Hello everyone.

This is the first episod of a kind of french podcast about the adventures of ange in the so horny world of cucolding.

For this new sound, I invite you in the intimety of the time just befor she leave to take the train and she go to the house of her sexfriend;

Befor she go, she asked me some help to choose what night dresse she will weare for the night with him.
We played a bit with a IA which describe images to have fun, and she dressed and undressed multiple times... SO I was starting to die of starvation... That it is what I eat her pussy befor giving her a bath and massage her finish to prepar her for the hard time of the weekend.

The next episod will come latter, and this time you will be transported to the house of her sexfriend to see what will happen.

ps:
as we are french, the podcast has been voiced in french, and the sittuation is so importent in this production.
I am not sur to feel myself strong inof to translat all the stuf, and am sur to make mistake about time codes and things...
If anyone want to help it will be apreciated.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Evening24

Re: Ange and her sexfriend episod1 (feel free to hard comment it)

Post by Evening24 »

Êtes-vous l'homme dans l'audio?

Et. À partir de 13 minutes, je suppose que c'est du léchage de chatte?
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

Evening24 wrote: 13 Apr 2024 08:51 Êtes-vous l'homme dans l'audio?
Translation
Are you the man in the audio?
And. From 13 minutes, I guess it's pussy licking?
Welcome Evening24,
French is a great language and you probably wanted to be polite but you might have noticed that everybody else is writing in English ... and as we are an international community, please do so, too.
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
samael669

Post by samael669 »

[quote=Evening24 post_id=97004 time=1712991075 user_id=137600]

[/quote]

fr: bonjour oui. c'est moi en effet. je suis le copain d'ange. comme expliqué dans le texte du poste, je la prépare à un weekend chez son ammant, donc elle essaye plusieurs tenu sexy pour que je l'aide à choisir. et bon... à force de toucher ses seins... j'ai finit par lui lècher la chatte.
samael669

Post by samael669 »

[quote=Evening24 post_id=97004 time=1712991075 user_id=137600]

[/quote]

eng of my answer forgot in the last post:
yes it's me am the boyfriend of ange, and as explained in the topic's body I was helping her to make a choice betwin multiples dresses and other sexy pantys for the weekend with her sexfriend.
after a while touching her boobs and discussing about what of this made her the sexyest as possible I just feel starving and decided to eat her pussy befor finishing to prepar her for the hard session in coming.
alphonse01

Post by alphonse01 »

Thank you for a very unusual kind of recording. I appreciate the audio comments that describe the situation. IMHO, the ones that tell what we can hear are useless.

I can't wait to hear the next part!

Merci pour un enregistrement plutôt inhabituel. J'apprécie les commentaires sonores qui nous aident à comprendre ce qui ce passent. Ceux qui nous disent ce que l'on entend par soi-même me paraissent superflus.

Je suis impatient d'entendre la suite!