Hotel heating/ air is the bane of my existence

General discussion about sexsounds
- no uploads here -
Mcfakerson862

Hotel heating/ air is the bane of my existence

Post by Mcfakerson862 »

Just departed from a 5 day work training trip. I wasn't expecting much, the resort was packed with people in my primarily male-dominated field, so chances were slim that anyone in my vicinity was getting much action. This was a shame because every room was an adjoining room. I could literally hear clear phone conversations if I was near the adjoining door. The bathroom walls were incredibly thin as well, I could hear the next room over watching "forensic files" all night. Unfortunately these perfect conditions were wasted, both of my neighbors were married men alone on their work trips (I heard them call their families several times throughout the week).

Now the room above me, brought his wife/ girlfriend with him. Jackpot! I could hear them talking in their bathroom, and one of my coworkers had a room close by on the next floor, and heard them talking in passing. The first night they took a bath together, I heard them get in the tub, the conversation was so muffled, but I could tell there was foreplay leading to the bedroom. It was difficult to hear, but with my "ear scout" active listening app (for the hard of hearing :wink:) I heard bed noises and some of the louder moans. All week EVERY TIME things were heating up the neighboring rooms heaters would kick on for just long enough to miss everything (I turned mine off obviously). I would hear foreplay, bed squeeking, the start of moaning then GRRRRR BRRRRR WHOM WHOM WHOM. Ruined my whole week, and they were active all but one night.

The stakes were far too high to risk my career getting caught listening in the hallway, but I was trying to find an excuse to go up to my coworkers room at 11:30pm several times.
edtraveller

Re: Hotel heating/ air is the bane of my existence

Post by edtraveller »

Two words: Ice Machine 🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬
πŸ§”πŸ‘±β€β™€οΈ=πŸ›=πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«β€πŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’ž=πŸ˜–πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ₯΄=πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ« =🀰=πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘ΆπŸ‘Ά
Stott13

Re: Hotel heating/ air is the bane of my existence

Post by Stott13 »

In some American rooms now, it's literally impossible to turn your room air circulation unit 100% off. Air is circulating 24/7 even if it's not calling for cold or heat.