Neighbor Again (I couldn't help it)

Files and discussion about neighbors and roommates having sex
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
mateov
Kingpin

Re: Neighbor Again (I couldn't help it)

Post by mateov »

I fully support your mission to get with this woman!

In the meantime, with the chick you DO have, I encourage you to make her happy as loudly and frequently as possible; this will convince your neighbor of your skills. And then, when she has a dry spell, she will know who to turn to.

Needless to say you should be recording everything on both sides of the wall!
listenup01

Post by listenup01 »

HolyRoller478 wrote: 14 Dec 2023 12:15
listenup01 wrote: 13 Dec 2023 22:54
langer_hans98 wrote: 13 Dec 2023 10:54 Can you describe her a bit? Age, hair color, …?
Dark brown to blackish hair. About 5' 9" or 180 cm. 33 years old. Bi-sexual (She told me). Athletic build. No kids. USA
This isn't the same blonde neighbor you were posting about last month is it?
Yeah. Turns out, she bleached her hair blonde. I like it better now. I'm trying to get a pic of her, but we always say hello and talk, so it would be a little weird if I was like, "hey, let me get a pic of you". LOLOL
Underling4lyf

Post by Underling4lyf »

This is so great! Long time listener and first time commenter to say please keep it up. The sounds of you on top of the sounds of her 🙌🏼 amazing
Spots58

Post by Spots58 »

Very nice recording! Love her moans and don’t mind at all you enjoying yourself, brings back fond memories of my past experiences, including going for that lube!
listenup01

Post by listenup01 »

Underling4lyf wrote: 20 Dec 2023 09:39 This is so great! Long time listener and first time commenter to say please keep it up. The sounds of you on top of the sounds of her 🙌🏼 amazing
Thanks! I hope you are a woman! Nothing against gay's, just my preference, and I would do a special one for you. :)
listenup01

Post by listenup01 »

Spots58 wrote: 22 Dec 2023 21:46 Very nice recording! Love her moans and don’t mind at all you enjoying yourself, brings back fond memories of my past experiences, including going for that lube!
LOL. Gotta get that lube going
Spots58

Post by Spots58 »

OP, would be OK with me linking to this post in my “Group W Bench” thread?
cumforme22

Post by cumforme22 »

Hearing you play with yourself while recording her was absolutely perfect for me, it was so hot hearing you cum to her! Would love to hear more x
WolfGrrL

Post by WolfGrrL »

listenup01 wrote: 13 Dec 2023 02:23 So here is the scenario. I get home late from gym and I can hear the neighbor getting it. I am on the phones trying to hang up as fast as I can (I use my phone for recording) and after that I move around to find the best wall to use. I go into my office and place the phone on the desk (A little loud bang at the beginning). Then I decided to take off my sweats and move around the place a bit to see if I can find a better spot.

I can't help but start to wank a little bit, and before I know it, I am back in my office and about half way thru I put some lube on and get into it. (If it is inappropriate, let me know and I won't upload any more like this). Sorry for my sounds, but I just had to do it. She and I have talked and flirted a lot, so it was like a bit of jealously mixed in with pleasure. I am on a mission to get her! She has heard the girl I am seeing and me going at it, because she mentioned she's a light sleeper once and she gave me a wicked smile. (HEHE).

Please enjoy and once again, if it is wrong to post while messing with myself, sorry. (Thanks to my friend TJ who enhanced the audio). If anyone wants me to post the raw file, quiet and harder to hear, let me know)!

I absolutely love hearing guys wank as they listen.. very hot.. please post more.. <3
💜Nothing beats Authentic Love 💙
SurupticiousJerkOff

Post by SurupticiousJerkOff »

I loved this, not only for the GREAT capture but also I looooove hearing people pleasure themselves when they capture a sound...so good!
Love chatting about audio, voyeuristic experiences and fantasies!

Feel free to contact me to chat!
PsionicSound

Post by PsionicSound »

pls pls more with u cumming omg 💦💦💦 thats so hot
Chibrax

Post by Chibrax »

No, on the contrary, I think it's great to hear you masturbate. When I fuck, I like the idea that the neighbors can masturbate while hearing the girl moan. Its exciting
Lovegood999

Post by Lovegood999 »

More please ☺️👍
Wankmate1

Post by Wankmate1 »

You wanking makes it more horny
klabuster
Kingpin

Post by klabuster »

12 Dec Neighbor again my edit.mp3
Very erotic - also the fapping sound you made at the end of the recording! I tried to edit the soundfile by reducing the clicking noises, so that the sound could be amplified (Audacity 14x).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.