Voyeur Scandal in Belgium

General discussion about sexsounds
- no uploads here -
Quadrophenia1

Re: Voyeur Scandal in Belgium

Post by Quadrophenia1 »

I am a huge fan of SSL, but I just can't understand why members are constantly asking contributors for the exact, detailed physical descriptions of the persons or even more so, asking contributors to supply photos of them too. It makes absolutely no sense to me.
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

"BE YOUR OWN LEADER, YOU FEEBLE BERK!" -- 1980s London graffiti
edtraveller

Post by edtraveller »

Quadrophenia1 wrote: ↑10 Sep 2020 21:05 I am a huge fan of SSL, but I just can't understand why members are constantly asking contributors for the exact, detailed physical descriptions of the persons or even more so, asking contributors to supply photos of them too. It makes absolutely no sense to me.
Pure and simple - titillation. I don't mind providing descriptions where possible. Been asked before to photo couples Im following and I won't do it. I want to be as nonobtrusive and invisible as possible. Last thing I want is to get someone's guard up making it more likely to have a corridor mic discovered, or increased risk of being caught hanging out to capture real time sounds.

All of that said, I captured this adorable one two years ago in DTLA. They went out, so never even knew if they were staying in a room or just came for the nightclub..
IMG_20201123_140605.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
πŸ§”πŸ‘±β€β™€οΈ=πŸ›=πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«β€πŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’ž=πŸ˜–πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ₯΄=πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ« =🀰=πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘ΆπŸ‘Ά
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

All right, all right. Who on here was perving on their neighbours and got themselves caught? :mrgreen:

Stalker caught removing listening devices he planted in neighbour’s house
edtraveller

Post by edtraveller »

A) A security 'expert' wouldn't suspect hidden security cams in this day and age??
B) Trying to record a 64 year old woman? Whatever floats the boat I guess.

In the days before I started recording, I had loaned my apartment out to a couple on their way to a long awaited honeymoon, and to my liking when I returned found evidences of their sexual encounter. Wish to hell now I had one of my USB's plugged in!
πŸ§”πŸ‘±β€β™€οΈ=πŸ›=πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«β€πŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’ž=πŸ˜–πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ₯΄=πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ« =🀰=πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘ΆπŸ‘Ά
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

Could EVERY doorbell camera owner face Β£100,000 fine after landmark ruling? How inadvertently filming neighbours and storing footage breaches their privacy under new data protection laws

[...]
However, Judge Melissa Clarke dismissed Mr Woodard's claim that the driveway camera was used legitimately to deter criminals from stealing his car and ruled that 'crime prevention, could surely be achieved by something less' than the devices.

She concluded that the devices captured images and audio on Dr Fairhurst's property including her gate, garden and car parking spaces, that this was all Dr Fairhurst's personal data, that Mr Woodard had breached UK GDPR by failing to process her data 'transparently', and that he then 'sought to actively mislead the Claimant about how and whether the Cameras operated
and what they captured'.

The judge also took particular issue with the camera's audio range, concluding: 'I am satisfied that the
extent of range to which these devices can capture audio is well beyond the range of video that they capture,
and in my view cannot be said to be reasonable for crime prevention'.
[...]
'The problem with Ring is you can listen live to it as you can with most CCTV cameras,
but especially with Ring there's an audible option.
[...]
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »