Sex recorded on beaches, in parks or cars or anywhere outside
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
sndprv
Knight

Re: UK outdoor sex recordings

Post by sndprv »

They're preparing to leave in this file. She's probably cleaning herself up
and putting her knickers back on.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"BE YOUR OWN LEADER, YOU FEEBLE BERK!" -- 1980s London graffiti
emmpet8
Knight

Post by emmpet8 »

Lots to listen to. Many thanks for these and also for the descriptions, especially as you provide a transcript. Very much appreciated.
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

UK car sex: horny young couple caught slamming away outside car on Friday night (Site 1)

Here's the final couple I captured in February. Lots of pounding sounds in this one.
They could well be one of the young couples I've recorded before.

This young couple arrived at Site 1 at around 9:40pm, Friday, and left at 12:10am, Saturday.

Unfortunately, the car's engine was on throughout their stay, but I've provided recordings from four
different devices (USB1, USB2, USB3, USB4) for you to compare - USB1 being the closest to the car's engine
and USB4 being the furthest away. The recordings are basically different versions of the same segment
from their sex session, when the couple were having sex outside the car and, possibly, inside the car with
a door open.

You hear them slamming away and her moans in the first half of the recordings. You hear her gagging on his
cock in addition to some pounding in the latter half (with some fox sounds and crow sounds thrown in).

You may find that USB2 and USB3 are the best versions, as they are not too close to the engine.

Recording date: 16 February 2024.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

The USB3 and USB4 files.
emmpet8
Knight

Post by emmpet8 »

Thanks a lot for 245. I wonder why they left the car engine on? Did they think they might need to make a quick getaway? Doesn't make sense at all to me. Many thanks for it anyway.
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

emmpet8 wrote: 30 Mar 2024 12:40 Thanks a lot for 245. I wonder why they left the car engine on? Did they think they might need to make a quick getaway? Doesn't make sense at all to me. Many thanks for it anyway.
Yeah, could be. But maybe also to drown out the sounds. Another thing I've noticed after (almost)
6 years of doing these outdoor recordings in the UK, is that young male drivers do have a tendency
to leave car engines and headlights on when the weather is cool.
ursounds

Post by ursounds »

Hi sndprv!
I really love your files. I've tried to get some recordings like yours but it's hard to get one as good as yours.
emmpet8 I think they leave the cars engine on to use the heat and air conditioning. Here in Spain it is also common to play loud music and it is really hard to get a good sound.
I hope that with springtime we have more luck and can get better recordings.
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

ursounds wrote: 01 Apr 2024 11:04 Hi sndprv!
I really love your files. I've tried to get some recordings like yours but it's hard to get one as good as yours.
emmpet8 I think they leave the cars engine on to use the heat and air conditioning. Here in Spain it is also common to play loud music and it is really hard to get a good sound.
I hope that with springtime we have more luck and can get better recordings.
The minimum temperature on the night was, I think, 6 degrees Celsius. The weather was generally 'mild' - light breezes
and no rain. So, not really cold enough to justify having the air conditioning on non-stop. Older drivers would normally
switch it on for only a few minutes at a time.
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

REPOST: a joined multi-part capture I did back in 2019

I don't have anything else to post at the moment, so I thought I'd re-upload a recording I did
of a Site 1 couple back in March, 2019.

The original text for this capture is here:
viewtopic.php?p=52223#p52223

I originally posted it in 7 parts, but I'm uploading it again as one joined-up file (128 kbps).

Sex sounds can be heard in the first 3.5 minutes only.
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

UK car sex: close-up capture of a new young couple at sunset, last Sunday (Site 1)

This next one is very typical of what you can capture on some Sunday evenings during the warmer months,
provided that you can get to the location early enough and hide your devices - before young couples show up.

This young couple - I doubt I've recorded them before - arrived at Site 1 just after 7:50pm, Sunday, and stayed
for exactly one hour.

They parked right on the hotspot, so the device I had there captured their sounds pretty
clearly.

You'll hear bird noises in these recordings as it still wasn't fully dark yet when they arrived.

The couple were disturbed at one point when another car with two(?) young dudes drove in and parked
close to the car the couple were in. The other car left the site before the young couple did.

I have uploaded two files obtained from two devices - USB1 and USB2.

USB1 was the main hotspot device and USB2 was another device hidden several feet away.

I've extracted the best four segments from USB1 and joined them into one file ('USB1-Joined').
I did the same thing for USB2 ('USB2-Joined').

Listen only to 'USB1-Joined' - the better of the two - if you don't have much time.

You won't hear much in 'USB2-Joined' as it was further away, but I've decided to include it
because there is a small segment in it where you can hear them both moaning for a few seconds
while the two young dudes were away from their car. In fact, it sounded like the guy was climaxing
during this segment. I think the reason USB2 captured this segment better than USB1 was because
the couple had opened a window facing USB2.

EDIT: Actually, I've just had another listen to the raw files and it's clear that they in
fact arrived in separate cars, so it's possible they continued their session in the other
car. So this was really a 'two-car meet-up' session.

Main points:

0:00 - 2:40 - the couple arrive (in separate cars) and park

2:47 - 7:55 - the couple talking happily and moaning, then they walk away

8:20 - 9:12 - they return to the car, then more moans follow before they get back into the car

10:18 - 11:02 - the car with the two young guys arrives and parks (they stayed for just 25 minutes)

11:32 - 12:02 (in 'USB2-Joined') - you hear them both moaning, the guy climaxing

12:15 - 15:05 - the couple preparing to leave

Recording date: 14 April 2024.
Last edited by sndprv on 22 Apr 2024 21:26, edited 3 times in total.
Bially 22

Post by Bially 22 »

extra audio
JPS

Post by JPS »

emmpet8 wrote: 30 Mar 2024 12:40 Thanks a lot for 245. I wonder why they left the car engine on? Did they think they might need to make a quick getaway? Doesn't make sense at all to me. Many thanks for it anyway.
Long-time car sex voyeur here.

I think there are two reasons. One is that women are generally a bit reluctant to get naked when having sex in a car. Usually they will take their bottoms off, but not the top. But the man, of course, would prefer her to get naked. If he leaves the engine on, keeps the blower going for warm, they'll get hot during their episode and she's more likely to strip.

Another reason is that sometimes couples like to leave their headlights on while having sex. It sounds counter-intuitive, but where I watch sex it's in a busy public car park, and if the headlights are on it means nobody can walk near their car without being seen. And to leave the lights on they also need to leave the engine on.
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

UK car sex: young couple messing about after midnight - Wednesday morning (Site 1)

This is another bad one, unfortunately, due to engine noise. But I was surprised I caught
something, anyway, as I rarely get anything on Tuesday nights and Wednesday mornings when
the weather is cool. This was really just a visit to feed the Site 1 foxes.

This young couple arrived at Site 1 at around 11:45pm, Tuesday, and stayed for just over an hour.

They parked on, or very close to, the hotspot - hence the used wet wipes I saw on the ground in
the morning.

The best capture was recorded by the device hidden on the corner of the parking area, close to
the hotspot.

I've uploaded one file from this USB, but I've shaved off almost 30 minutes from their entire stay.
I did this by extracting two segments and then joining them.

You hear them messing about outside the car for the first 5 minutes (precisely) in the file.

The first thing she says when she gets out is: "aaahh, it's cold!"

Loud kissing sounds and chit-chat follow.

The rest of the file is their sex session right through until their departure (unedited).

Main points in this segment:

5:03 - cock-gagging sound, followed by some muffled moans and spanking sounds for the next few minutes

7:46 - louder moans

10:34 - a spank

12:57 - more muffled moans and her breathing sounds from this point

15:02 - louder moans from this point for a minute and a half

19:51 - moans, pounding sounds and spanking sounds for a minute

22:25 - faint moans

23:04 - sound of a door closing, followed by high-pitched moans and a few spanking sounds

31:20 - preparing to leave from this point

Recording date: 23 April 2024.
emmpet8
Knight

Post by emmpet8 »

Thanks a lot for yet another. let's hope for some much needed nicer and warmer weather, so engines will be turned off hopefully.
LouderthanLV

Post by LouderthanLV »

Thank you and here's my edit of your most recent upload. I turned off the engine for you :D .