Neighbor Again (I couldn't help it)

Files and discussion about neighbors and roommates having sex
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
Spots58

Re: Neighbor Again (I couldn't help it)

Post by Spots58 »

Like that edit, klabuster. Really lets us feel & share OP’s excitement! Those times when I was able to come along with the woman I was listening to were incredible.
listen48

Post by listen48 »

How can a man not do that. I cum every time.
PearApple+++

Post by PearApple+++ »

Send me a picture
listen48

Post by listen48 »

A pic of what?
hoochymamma

Post by hoochymamma »

You can grab a pic from social media, hide the face so there is no way to identify her and post in "something to look at"
PsionicSound

Post by PsionicSound »

I find these ridiculously hot particularly because I can also hear you pleasing yourself... im not sure how anyone can take that as inappropriate on a site dedicated to listening to sex sounds. please more 🫠🫠🫠🫠
PsionicSound

Post by PsionicSound »

langer_hans98 wrote: 13 Dec 2023 10:54 Can you describe her a bit? Age, hair color, …?
I'm genuinely curious why so many people on here ask to know what the person looks like? does it make it hotter for u to know? isn't the image you create of them from their moans enough? I like not knowing and just forming my own image thats why I ask. it's part of the fantasy for me
Stott13

Post by Stott13 »

PsionicSound wrote: 16 May 2024 00:01
langer_hans98 wrote: 13 Dec 2023 10:54 Can you describe her a bit? Age, hair color, …?
I'm genuinely curious why so many people on here ask to know what the person looks like? does it make it hotter for u to know? isn't the image you create of them from their moans enough? I like not knowing and just forming my own image thats why I ask. it's part of the fantasy for me
Totally agree. This is a very rare SOUND site. There's a million other visual sites already out there to choose from and it makes no sense to me at all.
PsionicSound

Post by PsionicSound »

Stott13 wrote: 16 May 2024 04:07
Totally agree. This is a very rare SOUND site. There's a million other visual sites already out there to choose from and it makes no sense to me at all.
i'm with you. The sound is what makes this a niche... atleast for me. It's the lack of visual that intensifies it. Glad I am not the only one as I did find it surprising that no one else seems bothered by all of the visual requests. if anything, they seem to feed into it even if it means sending fake images. *scratches head* =/
langer_hans98

Post by langer_hans98 »

PsionicSound wrote: 16 May 2024 18:26
Stott13 wrote: 16 May 2024 04:07

i'm with you. The sound is what makes this a niche... atleast for me. It's the lack of visual that intensifies it. Glad I am not the only one as I did find it surprising that no one else seems bothered by all of the visual requests. if anything, they seem to feed into it even if it means sending fake images. *scratches head* =/
I can totally understand your point. I'm also here for the sound obviously, however having a description (or maybe just the age) makes it much more enjoyable to me. Don't know why but I just prefer it