Freesound - Main Thread Captures

Files that don't belong to another forum (like sounds found on the web)
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
cruzsilva
Knight

Re: Freesound - Main Thread Captures

Post by cruzsilva »

New ones from ms eliza
546752__miss_eliza__my-female-orgasm-moan.mp3
708015__miss_eliza__home1.mp3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ShabbyKayak

Post by ShabbyKayak »

cruzsilva wrote: 23 Nov 2023 03:16 New ones from ms eliza

546752__miss_eliza__my-female-orgasm-moan.mp3708015__miss_eliza__home1.mp3
Fantastic find! :shock: :D

Don't forget the links! :wink:

OP BIO: She / Her. 28 years old. I am open to any relationship. I travel with my best friend (She), we like to have a lot of fun I'm doing a challenge for the number of partners. Don't judge me I just love sex.

PS: I like music, twerk, doggystyle, cowgirl. Guys, we women really like sex, we like both in the ass and in the pussy, tell us directly about it, do not be shy, please, we are very hungry just like you

1st Audio

DESCRIPTION: My hard fucking on vacation with friends.

#SelfRec #OpenRelatioship #CasualSex #Moaning #Pounding #DoggyStyle #VacationSex #HolidaySex

RECORDED DATE: Unknown
RELEASE DATE: 1/12/2022
USERNAME: u/Miss_Eliza

2nd Audio

DESCRIPTION: Sex with a stranger

#SelfRec #OpenRelatioship #CasualSex #Moaning #Pounding #DoggyStyle #WetSounds

RECORDED DATE: Unknown
RELEASE DATE: 1/11/2023
USERNAME: u/Miss_Eliza
Bends

Post by Bends »

cruzsilva wrote: 23 Nov 2023 03:16 New ones from ms eliza

546752__miss_eliza__my-female-orgasm-moan.mp3708015__miss_eliza__home1.mp3
That's indeed a great find.
cruzsilva
Knight

Post by cruzsilva »

New one from Greekgod12 with his loud neighbours .i assume one with the titan strenghts of the greek sex gods ...Sex God Apo Piso
715191__greekgod12__loud-neighbors.mp3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cruzsilva
Knight

Post by cruzsilva »

718142__listening2hotelfun__boston-1jan2024.m4a
New one from a new user listeningtohotelfun

We do too. All of us actually. Listening to actual hotel fun if only we ever get to hear it live when we go stay at a hotel only to find the bed is too far from the front door where we can actually stick a usb recorder, as sticking it anywhere deeper will be violating their privacy.

Anyways meanwhile enjoy this one.
cruzsilva
Knight

Post by cruzsilva »

New one by jayva. Overheard sex in vegas

Ive never been to vegas as my years in the states were in washington state and pennsylvania but love to visit vegas next time am back in the states..enjoy this one by JayVa.
718660__jayva__vegas-1-2310.mp3
cruzsilva
Knight

Post by cruzsilva »

Apparently this was evidence for the police captured by sallx of his neighbours ploughing but posted online nevertheless on freesounds :mrgreen:

It goes for 3 hrs long and he feels his neighbours are like superman having cum twice and still going strong. :mrgreen:

Happened in germany. I wish more good samaritans would record incidents like this as evidences for the rest of us here .
He even gives commentary thtoughout certain intervals if the recording in german so those who can fully understand german might have a laugh at this one.
726455__sallx__my-neighbours-fucking-for-3-hours.mp3
ShabbyKayak

Post by ShabbyKayak »

cruzsilva wrote: 13 Mar 2024 14:55 Apparently this was evidence for the police captured by sallx of his neighbours ploughing but posted online nevertheless on freesounds :mrgreen:

It goes for 3 hrs long and he feels his neighbours are like superman having cum twice and still going strong. :mrgreen:

Happened in germany. I wish more good samaritans would record incidents like this as evidences for the rest of us here .
He even gives commentary thtoughout certain intervals if the recording in german so those who can fully understand german might have a laugh at this one.

I love long form audios when they're good. I hope this one is as promising as it appears to be.

Also, do you think the person who recorded this is really pissed off at his neighbors? Or do you think he's enjoying it.
I've seen people on YouTube post angry videos of their neighbors having sex too loudly. They are genuinely pissed. I wonder if this guy is.
cumfan

Post by cumfan »

cruzsilva wrote: 13 Mar 2024 14:55 Apparently this was evidence for the police captured by sallx of his neighbours ploughing but posted online nevertheless on freesounds :mrgreen:

That was fun :D 8)
edtraveller

Post by edtraveller »

Good Lord this was amazing all the way through. I wonder if after he came, they just kept themselves joined with him growing hard in her repeatedly.. 🤤😋
🧔👱‍♀️=🛏=💋💋😵‍💫💓💗💓💞=😖💥💥🥴=💦💦🫠=🤰=👶👶👶
ciumbs

Post by ciumbs »

That 3 hours of sex sound recording is amazing!!!
Any chance that is there more of them online? Who recorded that?
Wish I had neighbours like that.
LouderthanLV

Post by LouderthanLV »

I intended to edit the whole thing but there are so frequently intrusive sounds near the recorder that it would take forever. Although very nice sounds are coming from the couple, it's also pretty much the same thing for the duration of the recording. Here is the outcome of what i did edit and it sounds pretty good on its own.
edtraveller

Post by edtraveller »

LouderthanLV wrote: 03 Apr 2024 16:40 I intended to edit the whole thing but there are so frequently intrusive sounds near the recorder that it would take forever. Although very nice sounds are coming from the couple, it's also pretty much the same thing for the duration of the recording. Here is the outcome of what i did edit and it sounds pretty good on its own.
Nice edit - thank you!
🧔👱‍♀️=🛏=💋💋😵‍💫💓💗💓💞=😖💥💥🥴=💦💦🫠=🤰=👶👶👶
Verysecret93

Post by Verysecret93 »

cruzsilva wrote: 19 Oct 2021 04:43 new one from new user very secret 591369__verysecret93__getting-my-tight-fat-ass-fucked-by-a-stranger-on-grindr.m4a

Damn that's me getting my fat ass pounded in the audio. I'm glad someone listened to it :D message me if you want more content