Cheating UK Blonde From Liverpool

Sex recorded on beaches, in parks or cars or anywhere outside
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
emmpet8
Knight

Re: Cheating UK Blonde From Liverpool

Post by emmpet8 »

stev4181 wrote: ↑20 Nov 2017 01:11 Oh wow emmpet, this is brilliant. Although neither the man or the woman are Scousers, but that's a minor point. The capture is fantastic, I have to say I don't normally listen to these submissions, as I thought they could be staged but this obviously isn't. Thanks so much, would you please send me the details of where thesis can be found if you have time. Many thanks mate 1😎
Thanks for the comments and glad you enjoyed it. I totally agree about staged stuff, as it doesn't interest me at all. Like me, Yeppie has no doubts about the authenticity and he was in full agreement to them being posted here. I will post some more, including some more UK ones.

I will message you with the requested info.
stev4181

Post by stev4181 »

Thanks emmpet, I got your message and would be interested in hearing more. I will now listen to your back catalogue of postings😎
12rudeboy34

Post by 12rudeboy34 »

Exerlent audios mate. could i get a video link too?? :D
emmpet8
Knight

Post by emmpet8 »

12rudeboy34 wrote: ↑03 Jan 2018 01:52 Exerlent audios mate. could i get a video link too?? :D
Thanks for the comment. PM sent!
rod Simpson

Post by rod Simpson »

Last edited by rod Simpson on 13 Oct 2021 20:40, edited 1 time in total.
Boriska

Post by Boriska »

Sounds awesome! Thank you! Please send me a link to the video.
Voyeuristic
Kingpin

Post by Voyeuristic »

Please tell me the source video for this if you can!
maccheap

Post by maccheap »

anyone know how i can get this file? sound or video. I cant see th elink in th epost.
thank you
Vectra
Kingpin

Post by Vectra »

Very nice sound!!!! So clear ans sensual. I am very curious about the video now. Can you sent me a mail with the link to this video, or maybe some others to. Would love it!
emmpet8
Knight

Post by emmpet8 »

Here's a link to the SSL thread that inspired this post, but as far as I know, all the sites mentioned are now dead. However, many of the videos are available on a number of sites that post voyeur videos

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4709

To be honest I can't remember which video the clip was from. If it's of any relevance, looking at the title and my description of the video, with what I know now, I should have said a holiday resort on Merseyside and not Liverpool.
edtraveller

Post by edtraveller »

emmpet8 wrote: ↑05 Mar 2023 12:21 Here's a link to the SSL thread that inspired this post, but as far as I know, all the sites mentioned are now dead. However, many of the videos are available on a number of sites that post voyeur videos

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4709

To be honest I can't remember which video the clip was from. If it's of any relevance, looking at the title and my description of the video, with what I know now, I should have said a holiday resort on Merseyside and not Liverpool.
I just ended up downloading almost all of your outdoor files. So many gems there. Favorite is FN2. So unusual to hear screamers that don't sound contrived. And the DQ02 compilation was hilarious with a beautiful finish!
πŸ§”πŸ‘±β€β™€οΈ=πŸ›=πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«β€πŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’ž=πŸ˜–πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ₯΄=πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ« =🀰=πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘ΆπŸ‘Ά