Munich - long and excellent session of German couple

Files and discussion about sex in motels / hotels
<Files from older threads in this forum have been moved to the archive>
LeStanf
Kingpin

Re: Munich - long and excellent session of German couple

Post by LeStanf »

Mein Gott, ihr Stöhnen ist wunderbar!!

Best recordings I've heard in ages, puts my recent postings to shame. Well done Sir!
chaebi
Kingpin

Post by chaebi »

I need to check what they are saying. At one point she asks him if her pussy is tight. Then she asked him if he likes anal. Any help would be highly appreciated!
sonar
Kingpin

Post by sonar »

Amazing captures.
Sounds like she allways ön top.
Ladies, your moans always bring me back to life.
steve8707
Kingpin

Post by steve8707 »

this are fantastic recording. its sound almost your are in the same room. but its to difficult to translate. you understand some words but you do not get the context
Cuchullain-1
Kingpin

Post by Cuchullain-1 »

steve8707 wrote: 03 Mar 2019 18:51 this are fantastic recording. its sound almost your are in the same room. but its to difficult to translate. you understand some words but you do not get the context
I agree with Steve - it´s only Bits you get out of what they´re saying but not the whole context. And also it´s quite difficult to understand even a few words because of the bavarian Dialect ;-) it´s easier if you can hear them directly than on a Recording......and they do talk a lot in these Recordings....which leads into a lot of work too :D

But really amazing Recordings !!!! Love them all - Thanks !!!
GarfensX

Post by GarfensX »

Cuchullain-1 wrote: 04 Mar 2019 16:45
steve8707 wrote: 03 Mar 2019 18:51 this are fantastic recording. its sound almost your are in the same room. but its to difficult to translate. you understand some words but you do not get the context
I agree with Steve - it´s only Bits you get out of what they´re saying but not the whole context. And also it´s quite difficult to understand even a few words because of the bavarian Dialect ;-) it´s easier if you can hear them directly than on a Recording......and they do talk a lot in these Recordings....which leads into a lot of work too :D

But really amazing Recordings !!!! Love them all - Thanks !!!
I don't understand them even when face to face, it's gonna be impossible with a recording but I'll do my best 😂

ty yeppie
RedBulldozer

Post by RedBulldozer »

Like my fellow germans already said - it's really hard to get anything meaningful out of their conversation since you mostly understand phrases like "I think [inaudible]"´or "do you [inaudible]?", so most often the part of the sentence that contains the actual information is missing.

I still got a few things though:
Part 2:
- this is their first time having sex so its most likely a one night stand
- the guy brags about being able to control when to come
- they talk about putting on a condom
- she apparently brought the condoms and says something along the lines of "immagine if i had not brought those" then she uses the german word "Arschkarte" wich normally just means "bad luck" but she then follows up with "literally": Arschkarte is Ass-Card when translated word by word - implying that if they had no condoms, he would have had to fuck her in the ass

Part 3:
- lots and lots of phrases and inaudible mumble

Part 4:
- she asks him if he has ever had "nature sex" - whatever that is supposed to mean
- she talks about another guy she had sex with - the guy asks "so you have had sex with him two times?" and she answeres "two nights - not two times"

Part 5:
- she wants to switch positions becuase her forehead is hitting something
- she makes sure that whatever they are doing isnt hurting him - he responds saying its really really good
- Sadly the phone gets moved and makes a lot of noise during a conversation so the only thing i got was her explaining that she "cant feel the cumshot itself" and he replies "you only have too look at my face"

General:
- Their voices and the way they talk have me think they are between 20-30 years old
- She is definitely not from Munich but most likely from the western parts of Germany close to Holland or Belgium

Sorry there wasnt anything more specific - I did my best :P
HerrDoktor

Post by HerrDoktor »

@RedBulldozer

In Part 4 she asked him if he ever had "Natursekt" which means if he ever gave or received a golden shower (not "nature sex").
She had done it before with someone. He was curious about it and asked something like "Du hast es einfach laufen lassen?" which means
"so you just let it run / go?".
RedBulldozer

Post by RedBulldozer »

@HerrDoktor

Now that you say that I hear it too - maybe my innocent mind didnt want to go there :P
chaebi
Kingpin

Post by chaebi »

I have been trying to transcribe what they are saying, but it is really difficult.
I am confident that they are Germans (not from Bavaria for sure) and I agree that they should be 20-30 years old.

In part 4 they are talking about golden shower for sure and she has experience with that... Thanks for the effort. I would need some better equipment. I will be back at the hotel on Monday...
manito

Post by manito »

Such a great recording. Thank you! :)
limbomanzuid

Post by limbomanzuid »

The link is experied, can anyone please post MP3 or repost. Thanks
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

limbomanzuid wrote: 01 Feb 2022 09:03 The link is experied, can anyone please post MP3 or repost. Thanks
The mp3 have been posted and are in the archives now.
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults
peterparker

Post by peterparker »

yeppie wrote: 01 Feb 2022 09:12
limbomanzuid wrote: 01 Feb 2022 09:03 The link is experied, can anyone please post MP3 or repost. Thanks
unfortunately they are not available at all
yeppie
Site Admin

Post by yeppie »

peterparker wrote: 01 Feb 2022 11:54
yeppie wrote: 01 Feb 2022 09:12
unfortunately they are not available at all
They are, peterparker:

https://www.sexsoundlovers.cc/members/a ... Sex/chaebi
Sexsounds are Poetry for Adults