My Neighbor Kerstin

Share your experiences
Alentejo2019
Kingpin

Re: My Neighbor Kerstin

Post by Alentejo2019 »

What a great story, I startet in the morning to read part1 and couldn't stop until I finished the last part.
So many of us are jealous for Your luck with Kerstin. I'm pretty sure.
You tell us in an impressive way, how a sexual relation increases and inhibitions decrease.
I adored it so much and wait for the continuation.
Danke schön, eine wunderbare Erzählung, die es unbedingt bedarf für die Zukunft zu bewahren.
Vielleicht wird daraus ein Buch eines "Anonymus".
Last edited by Alentejo2019 on 26 Apr 2019 20:58, edited 1 time in total.
Soundbite
Kingpin

Post by Soundbite »

The saga just gets better. :-)
Finelytuned84

Post by Finelytuned84 »

Cannot wait for the next update . Simply superb
angle

Post by angle »

PART 13:

In early September Kerstin and me were invited to Birgit’s birthday party. The party took place on a Saturday, but we decided to go to them already on Friday after work to be able to help them a bit with the preparation. At about 20:30 in the evening we arrived. After saying hello we had dinner at their home, drank some beer and talked a lot. At about 0:30 we all decided to go to bed. Kerstin and me went to the bathroom together first.
Conversation in the bathroom (silent):
Me: “… I cross my finger that they will do it …”
Kerstin smiled at me.
She: “… me too … I have to think about last time very often …”
Me: “… me too ..”
When we were finished in bathroom and dressed for bed we went out, said goodnight to Birgit and Martin and laid down in the sofa bed. First Martin went to the bathroom. When he came back Birgit entered the bathroom and a few minutes later she left it and entered their bedroom.
Kerstin and me were lying there listening …
Me: “… can you hear something …”
She: “… no .. “
Suddenly the door was opened, closed, bathroom door opened and closed.
Me: “… can it be that we missed it … “
She: “… I don’t know … “
Shortly after … door opened, closed, bedroom door opened and closed.
Me: “… hmmmmm …”
We kept on listening …
Some minutes nothing happened, but then we could her Birgit.
We got up and went towards their bedroom door … and indeed they were at it …
It is not necessary to describe the rest, because nearly the same happened like the first time. But this time we had some Kleenex ready *lol*.

Next morning I woke up when somebody left the bathroom. Shortly after I could see Birgit looking around the corner towards the sofa bed. She recognized that I was already awake. About 45 minutes later we sat on the breakfast table.
Suddenly …
Birgit: “… do you guys always sleep naked?”
Kerstin and me looked at each other.
Me: “… excuse me?!?!”
I could see that Kerstin’s face color turned red.
Birgit: “… well … in the morning when I looked around the corner I could see your bed clothes lying on the floor ...”
Kerstin: “… oh … you know … ehhh ... it was pretty warm and …”
I interrupted her …
Me: “… yes we do that pretty often … it just feels great if you can feel naked skin when you are lying in bed and fall asleep ..”
Kerstin boxed my arm …
Kerstin: “… HEY!!! STOP THAT!!!!”
Me: “… what?!?! Isn’t that true?”
Birgit smiled at me.
I could see that it was some kind of embarrassing for Kerstin.
Birgit: “… hey ... sister … don’t worry … believe me, I know that you two do more than just holding your hands when you lie in bed …”
Kerstin looked down at the table and shook her head.
Kerstin:”… hmmm …”
Birgit (towards me): “.. is she always so shy?”
Me: “… SHY? Kerstin shy??”
Me: “… believe me that she is IN NO WAY shy … “
Kerstin (boxing my arm again) “… HEY … STOP THAT! I don’t want to talk about such things.”
Me: “… what? I just told the truth …”
Birgit: “… good to hear … “
Birgit put her hand on Kerstin’s arm.
Birgit: “… hey … everything is OK … don’t worry sister, OK?”
Kerstin: “… hmmm …”
We spent the rest of the day with arranging the party … food, barbecue, beer etc…
At 18:00 the first guests arrived.
In the end we were 25 people. Most of them were very friendly, but there was one guy which was terrible. I hate people talking about politics when being on a party. And this guy talked about politics and politicians nearly the whole evening. He blamed this politician and that politician, this country and that country, he mentioned that he would do much better if he had something to say etc. etc. just terrible.

And to my surprise I knew one of the men who were there. It was that muscle packed guy who visited Kerstin for 3 days … the guy she was together with during her studies some years ago (I wrote about that in one of the other parts). He was there in accompany with a very tiny, asian looking woman with an adorable face, a wonderful smile and what I could see a stunning body. She was only (I would guess) maximum 150 cm tall, long black hair and born in Germany … a wonderful looking woman indeed. She wore short Jeans and a belly free T-shirt. One could see that her belly and her whole body was very well trained. Just … WOW … I must admit and I thought to myself “… I want to have such a tiny, well trained woman as well some time in the future…”

I could see that this guy (his name is Thomas) looked at Kerstin again and again and some time later they stood together in the garden a bit separated to the other guests speaking with each other. I could not hear them, but his body language told me what he wanted. Several times he talked to Kerstin’s ear and looked at her wonderful deep décolleté. Kerstin wore a blue, thin summer blouse with a deep décolleté and one could see her huge bra shine a bit through the blouse ... just stunning.
Later in the evening I met Thomas as well in the garden by accident ...
He: “… I know you from somewhere …”
Me: “… yes … we met each other in our garage when you visited Kerstin …”
He: “… ohh ... yes … you are her neighbor, right?”
Me: “… exactly …”
He: ”… ehhh … and you are here together with her?”
Me: “… yes I am …”
He: “… are you two … I mean … together?”
Me: “… we are not in a fixed relationship …”
He: “… ohhhh yes … I see … I understand … ”
A big smile appeared on his face and he took a gulp of beer …
He: “… yes … that is Kerstin how I know her … no fixed things … just having a lot of fun and …”
He: “… ah … anyway …”
From that area where we were standing he stared at Kerstin.
He: “… she is great … “
He did not look at me, but only at Kerstin.
Me: “… yes she is …”
He: “… do you like heeeeeer … you know what I mean …”
He (still staring at Kerstin): “… they are sooo damn huge … “
Me: “… I think I know what you mean, but we should now speak about something different …”
Still staring at Kerstin … “… mmmm …”
He took another gulp of beer and continued staring at Kerstin.
He: “… we had a lot of fun … Kerstin and me …”
I now had the intention the he was not talking to me but to himself.
He: “… mmmm … look at her …”
He took another gulp of beer …
Me: “… by the way … your accompaniment is over there … “
I pointed towards his beautiful Asian girlfriend.
He: “… yes …”
Me: “… she is very pretty and beautiful …”
He: “… yes she is … “
He was still only looking at Kerstin. I shook my head and went away…

The party was over at about 2:30 in the night. After a last cigarette and bathroom visit Birgit and Martin went to their room and we laid down on the sofa bed waiting …
Me: “… let’s take off our clothes already now …”
She: “… what?”
Me: “… and what if they come out suddenly when we are there in front of their door …”
Me: “… Kerstin, if that happens it doesn’t matter whether we are clothed or not …”
She: “… hmmm … “
Me: “… c’mon …”
I started taking off my clothes and threw them on the floor beside the bed. Shortly after Kerstin did the same.
Now we were lying in the sofa bed naked. Kerstin was lying in my arm and fondled my chest. Then one could hear Birgit …
We immediately got up and went to their door. Birgit was moaning and speaking just like I already described. Kerstin and me were kissing and fingering etc. while Birgit and Martin were on it. Anyway, we could hear that Martin fucked her from behind speaking about her huge ass, which was shaking and wobbling etc. … I already described that. Just the same as we heard them before he finally asked her to turn around ..
Birgit: “… yes … cum …”
Birgit: “… cum on my face …”
Martin: “… ahhh … ”
Birgit: “… mmmm … yes … mmmm … spritz mich voll (squirt on me) … yes … ”

We went to the sofa bed, Kerstin laid down on her back, pulled up her legs and spread them and finally I slowly inserted my cock completely. With her legs pulled up and spread I slowly moved my cock in and out. Kerstin had her hands on my booty and was breathing silently. Then the door was opened.
She (to my ear): “… stop … don’t move …”
Door was closed, the other door was opened and closed.
I went on moving my cock slowly in and out. She still had her legs pulled up and wide spread. Now she was breathing silently again and in fact that it was silent one could hear the smacking sound of her wet pussy. Then she whispered to my ear.
She: “… oh my god … I’m not far away …”
Me: “… me too …”
I moved my cock again slowly in and out.
Then the door was opened and closed.
She (very silent to my ear): “… wait … “
I stopped. We were lying there, I was completely in Kerstin and she had still her legs wide spread and pulled up and her hands were still on my booty.
To our surprise the other door was not opened right after.
The room was dark, but there was still enough light coming from outside that we could look at each other with our eyes wide open. Two seconds later I thought I could hear an … “… oh …”, but I was not sure.
Then the other door was opened and closed.
She (silent): “… go on … I was almost there … and I want to come …”
Me: “… Kerstin … I think can’t hold it back for much longer …”
She: “… me too … “
After some more ins and out I came deep inside of her a few seconds after her.
After cleaning and a short bathroom visit…
Me: “… maybe I am confused or something like this, but … I think I heard Birgit saying ‘oh’ …”
She: “… you heard that too???? And I thought I was confused ...”
She: “… can it be that … “
Me: “… if she had looked around the corner towards the sofa bed she definitely saw us …”
She: “… OH NOOOOOOOOO!!”
She: “… that is something I don’t want.”
She: “… why didn’t I put the blanket on us. If she indeed looked around the corner she saw us completely … I mean … you were in me and … Oh noooooooo ….”
Me: “… most probably .. but we don’t know it for sure that she looked around the corner.”
She: “… why should she have said ‘OH’ ..”
Me: “… I don’t know … and to be honest … I don’t care …”
She: “… oh noooooooo … please … hopefully she did not see me in this situation …”
She: “… oh nooo … please … noooo …”
Me: “… hey .. calm down, OK? What is your problem? You are getting hysteric …“
She: “… hopefully not … oh my god … that is so embarrassing …“
I tried to calm her down, but it was very difficult.
Anyway, I fell asleep some time later … don’t know whether Kerstin was still awake.

Just like the other day I woke up when the bathroom door was closed and just like the other day Birgit looked around the corner and said “good morning”. We sat on the breakfast table later and spoke about the party which was a success.
Birgit: “… you guys looked good yesterday in the night ..”
Kerstin face color turned red and she looked at me shocked.
Me: “… what do you mean?”
Birgit (smiling towards us): “… can it be that you guys like the good old missionary position?”
Martin (angry): “… HEY … BIRGIT … is that necessary!?!?!”
Birgit (towards Martin): “… what??? … let me … everything is OK??”
Martin: “… you know that she does not like that … why must you now speak about that … that is actually not necessary at all ..”
Birgit (to Martin): “… she is my sister … what the hell is the problem???”
She shook her head towards Martin.
Kerstin: “… OH NOOOOOOOO!”
Kerstin put her hands on her face.
Kerstin: “… OH NOOOOOOOOO …”
I wanted to say something, but Birgit asked me with her fingers put on her mouth to be quiet.
Birgit got up from her chair, walked around the table ..
Birgit: “… C’mon sister … let me hug you ..”
Kerstin: “ … no … leave me alone … “
Birgit: “… C’mon … C’mon ..”
Kerstin got up from her chair after some seconds and the two sisters hugged each other. Martin was eating his breakfast and did not say anything.
Birgit: “… Kerstin … what is the problem?”
Kerstin: “… you really saw us??“
Birgit: “… yes … I did …”
Kerstin (shaking her head): “… I can’t believe that … that is so embarrassing .. oh noooo …“
Kerstin wanted to walk away, but Birgit held her back.
Birgit: “… hey .. what is the problem? You told me some time ago that you heard Martin and me having sex in your apartment. You told me that you could hear me moaning and speaking etc..”
Birgit: “… and that is not a problem for me … it never was and it never will be ...”
Birgit: “… this is how I am and this is how I do …”
Birgit: “… and now I saw you with your lover… what is the problem?”
Birgit: “… you two looked really great, when you were lying there … you between her spread legs and you with your hands on his booty, and you with your arms around her …”
Birgit: “… it looked so romantic … “
Birgit: “… soooo romantic … “
Kerstin. “… Birgit … STOP IT!!!!! It is not necessary to describe it in detail what you saw!!!! That is embarrassing … ohh nooooo … ”
Birgit: “… No, Kerstin … no …“
Birgit: “… just try to throw away your shyness when speaking with me. I am your sister and not some kind of stranger or something like that.”
Birgit: “… we should speak about everything … you understand … everything …”
I smiled at Kerstin and nodded my head.
Me: “… that is what I told her as well already …”
Birgit nodded her head.
Birgit: “… and he is right …”
Kerstin: “… but it is embarrassing for me that my sister saw me in this situation … ”
Kerstin was near the edge of starting crying.
Birgit: “… embarrassing? Do you really think that I don’t know what you are doing when you are lying in bed? One can see that you two harmonize pretty good, one can see how you look at each other, how you touch each other here and here etc. … and I am happy about that …”
Kerstin: “… we do, but …”
Birgit: “… NO … there is no BUT. I am so glad that my sister is happy. You don’t know how glad I am about that”
One could see tears in Birgit’s eyes.
Birgit: “… and … again … it looked so romantic. I am sure you enjoyed it … you must have enjoyed it …”
Kerstin looked at her and the two sisters hugged each other again for several seconds.
Kerstin: “… thank you! You have never said something like that to me …. that you are happy for me and so on …”
Birgit: “… I know, but now I have said it and it is the truth …”
Kerstin then told her that she feels the same etc. etc. I must admit say that this was very good conversation between the two sisters.
At the end of the conversation …
Birgit (giving me a wink with a smile on her face): “… and Kerstin … did you have an orgasm last night?”
Kerstin (angry): “… NO … THAT IS TOO MUCH ... I WILL DEFINITELY NOT TELL YOU …”
Martin, Birgit and me immediately started laughing while Kerstin just looked at us. Then Kerstin also started smiling…
Kerstin (sarcastic and smiling at us): “… you are so nasty … you are soooooo …”
We were still laughing, I got up from my chair and hugged Kerstin ...
Then Kerstin looked at Brigit with a defiant look
Kerstin (defiant): “… YES … little sister … I had an orgasm … I had a fantastic orgasm! Maybe even a better one that you ever had …”
Birgit: “… well … I cannot complain to be honest …”
She went to Martin and kissed him sensually…
Kerstin sat down, shook her head and put her hands on her face …

One hour later we started making our way back home. When we left ..
Birgit: “… take care of her, OK… she is my sister and I love her …”
Me: “… I will … trust me …”
Birgit: “… she likes you more than she admits. I can see it how she looks at you …”
It is really strange how different Kerstin is when she is with me alone and when she is with her sister. With me she speaks about everything, every detail, but with her sister she is very shy … strange indeed.

During our drive back home we also talked about Thomas.
Me: “… He still wants you, right? I could see it. He tried to somehow pick you on the party ..”
She: “… your eyes are good …”
She: “… he wants to visit me again when he is in town next time …”
Me: “… I see … and will you let him?”
She: “… you know … I always loved his muscled body. I don’t know, but I just like huge muscles.”
Me: “… I see … he indeed looks huge … his chest, arms and neck … massive muscles indeed …”
Me: “… I mean, I also go to the gym twice a week, but to be honest I don’t want to have such huge muscles. I want to look kind of athletic, but not like a body builder…”
She: “… and you actually look athletic … but I … what can I say … I really like huge muscles … “
Me: “… I see …”
Me: “… well … then go ahead with him …”
She: “... hey … you and me have an agreement and I want to make clear that this agreement is still active … at least from my side.”
Me: “… sure … no problem. I was just asking…”
She: “… OK. You know that you are my #1 lover and that will not change.”
Me: “… I am happy to hear that …”
Me: “… his accompaniment is extremely beautiful I must admit … a bit small maybe, but her face and her smile is stunning and her body looks very well trained ...”
She: “… oh … you mean his wife .. yes she is …”
Me (shocked): “… WHAT??? THEY ARE MARRIED???”
She: “… yes they are …”
Me: “… and then he wants to ….”
Me (sarcastic): “… VISIT … you …”
She: “… seems so …”
Me (shaking head): “… she does not deserve that. As far as I can say from the short time at the party I must say that she is very nice and very likable person …”
She: “… sounds to me that she impressed you somehow …”
Me: “… well … which man would not look at her … I mean … she looks stunning, very sexy and beautiful …”
She: “… that is true …”
The rest of the conversation was not that interesting anymore.

Middle of September Kerstin told me that Thomas will be in town on Friday and that he will come to her apartment after his appointment with a customer. OK … weather was still very good in September (up to 30 degrees Celsius) and at about 19:00 they were sitting on Kerstin’s balcony and I was on mine. First they talked about this and that, but then it got interesting.
Kerstin: “… what do you like on your wife?”
He: “… my wife? Why is my wife now a topic to speak about?”
Kerstin: “… just tell me …”
He: “… OK .. if you want … I like a lot on her. She is reliable, she likes doing sports, she is pretty, she is intelligent …”
Kerstin: “… aha … and what else? How is she in bed?”
He: “… WHAT? You ask me how she is in bed?”
Kerstin: “… yes ... why not … “
He: “… well … if you want to know I’m gonna tell you… she is very good.”
Kerstin (sarcastic): “… very good … hey … that was a very detailed answer indeed …
Kerstin: “… what do you like on her in bed?”
He: “… why do you want to know that?”
Kerstin (a bit upset): “… hey … will you answer my question or not …”
He: “… OK … OK … if you want … why not. It is amazing when she rides me. It looks so good when she rides my cock with her tiny body … and doggy style is also very good with her. I like her small tiny booty. And what I really like is having sex with her in standing position when I pick her up, hold her legs with my arms and take her … that is then some muscle training as well …”
He started laughing, but Kerstin did not join him in laughing …
He: “… and … there is one thing I never got from you when we were together ...”
Kerstin: “… which is …?”
He: “… I may cum in her mouth. That is something you never allowed me to do ”
Kerstin: “ … yes … I know …”
He: “… may HE cum in your mouth?”
Kerstin: “… who?”
He: “… your … neighbor …”
Kerstin: “… he already did …”
He: “… interesting … and why not me???”
Kerstin: “… hey … that is not a topic right now …”
Kerstin: “… now … you told me many things about your wife which sound that you are really happy with her.”
Me: “… oh yes .. I am … I love her …”
Kerstin: “… then … why are you here … here with me in my apartment?”
A short pause …
He: “… because of …THIS …”
One could hear a clap.
Kerstin: “... hey .. DROP IT!!!!”
He: “… I have always loved your boobs … they are fantastic.”
Kerstin (bored): “… yes, yes … I know …”
Kerstin: “… if you are so happy with her, why do you still try to lay me down?”
He: “... you know … I love boobs and she nearly doesn’t have any. She is nearly completely flat …”
Kerstin: “… and then you go to other women who have some or what???”
He: “… no .. only to you, because you have the most beautiful and biggest ones … and I know you really good … we had a lot of fun together … ”
Kerstin: “… hey .. I said … DROP IT … keep your hands where they are …”
Kerstin: “… listen … I met your wife at the party that day and I met her before at some other parties in the past and I must say that she is indeed very pretty and beautiful and in addition she is a very likable person. “
Kerstin: “… don’t do that with her … she doesn’t deserve that …”
He: “… she will never know …”
Then it was silent for a short while and I could hear some kissing.
He: “… wow … I missed these boobs so much …”
Again some more kissing.
He: “… ah … good … that one is easy to open … “
He: “… FINALLY … WOW … I missed them so much …”
Kissing again
He: “… they are so huge and so soft and heavy …”
Kissing again.
He: “… and these nipples …”
Kissing again …
Suddenly ..
Kerstin: “… hey … stop it. I can’t do that.”
He: “… why? Hey .. what’s wrong?”
He: “… C’mon … let’s go inside … you made me so horny …”
Kerstin: “… no .. sorry … I can’t do that ..”
He: “… no … please … leave it open … C’mon … only one more time …”
Kerstin: “… sorry … no … I can’t do that … “
Kerstin: “… I like your wife and that wouldn’t be fair … “
He: “… Kerstin … c’mon … only one more time …“
Kerstin: “… I said … NO …”
He: “… C’mon … “
They went on talking, but I mentioned the most interesting parts about that topic.
About an hour later he left. That was an interesting conversation indeed.

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART 14:
Finelytuned84

Post by Finelytuned84 »

Love it ! Bring on part 14
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

How did I guess that the previously unknown word to me, décolleté, had to do with women's clothing? :lol:
"BE YOUR OWN LEADER, YOU FEEBLE BERK!" -- 1980s London graffiti
Finelytuned84

Post by Finelytuned84 »

Needing that next hit instalment ;)
angle

Post by angle »

PART 14:

In late October Kerstin and me started speaking about Christmas and New Year’s eve. My plan was going on vacation again to the Caribbean in later November/early December.
Me: “… and after my vacation Christmas will be around the corner. Will Birgit and Martin visit you again?”
She: “… of course … our parents want to see their daughters”
Me: ”… I see …”
I started smiling.
She: “… why are you smiling?”
Me: “… you know why!!”
She smiled at me ..
She: “… yes, I know and … I’m also looking forward to it …”
Me: “… is that true?”
She: “… yes it is …”
She: “… I was thinking whether I should ask them to stay a bit longer this year … until January 1st. This year one only needs two days of vacation.”
Me: “… oh .. good idea. We could spent new year’s eve together …”
She: “… exactly …”
Me: “… yeah … great!”
She: “… Shall I call her now and ask?”
Me: “… sure … go ahead..”
She picked her cell phone and called Birgit.
Her answer was that she liked the idea, but she needed to speak with Martin about it and that they need to check whether they can get the two days off between Christmas and New Year’s Eve.

The evening before I went on vacation Kerstin helped me packing my stuff. We were in my bedroom …
She: “… OK ... seems like everything is in your suitcase … “
Me: “… thank you for helping me …”
She: “… you’re welcome. Ehhh … what about condoms … I haven’t seen any…”
Me: “… I have some with me … “
She: “… Ok .. because … you know that we have that agreement. Sex without condom only between you and me …”
Me: “… exactly …”
She nodded her head and waved her arms around my neck.
She: “… come back home safely … OK … I still need you …”
Me: “… that is good to hear …”
We kissed each sensually other and I started grabbing her wonderful boobs.
She: “… I am so sorry, but … red days …”
Me: “… please tell me that this is not true. I’m going on vacation tomorrow for 2 weeks and … oh nooo …”
She: “… I am sorry …”
Me: “… shit …”
She: “… you are looking at me like a boy who just lost his toys …”
Me: “… I really wanted to feel you one more time before I’m away …”
She: “… yes .. me too, but … sorry …”
Me: “… OK … we cannot change it …”
She kissed me sensually.
Later in the evening after dinner we laid together on my couch and watched TV. She laid in front of me and I at some time started massaging her boobs.
Me: “… can’t you take off that bra … please …”
She: “.. let us go to bed and watch TV there … it is more comfortable … “
We went to my bedroom and she wanted to lay down in the bed immediately, but I hold her back.
Me. “… let me at least feel your skin …”
She smiled at me and we started undressing ourselves in front of the bed. She left her slip on and my cock was stone hard pretty soon. After some kissing she sat down on the bed and one second later my cock was in her mouth. She started blowing me very slowly. WOW!!!
After some time …
Me: “… Kerstin … I’m not far away …”
She stopped blowing and licked my cock instead. Then she put it back in her mouth and started blowing again. Not long after …
Me: “… When you go on like that … “
She stopped again and licked again … and put it back in her mouth.
Me: “… when you go on … I will squirt …”
She went on blowing …
Me: “… be careful … I’m almost there …”
She: “… spritz ab (squirt) ...”
She went on blowing slowly…
Me: “… be careful … “
She: “… spritz einfach ab (just cum) …”
She went on blowing …
Me: “… I’m coming …”
And I shot my load in her mouth while she went on blowing. She put her forehead into folds while I was shooting my load in her mouth.
When I was finished she looked at me with wide open eyes and one could see that the sperm was still in her mouth. She hectically looked around searching something …
Me. “… Oh … ehhhhh ...”
But then I saw that she gulped it down …
She: “… oh my god … that was a lot … oah … oah … “
She took the bottle of water which was standing on the floor and drank water.
She: “… oh my god … “
And she started laughing loud …
I hugged her intensely …
Me: “… Kerstin … thank you … that was so good …”
She: “… you don’t need to thank me … “
She was still laughing …
She: “… hey… but that was indeed a lot and I could not find a towel or something like that and the way to the bathroom was too long …”
Me: “… why didn’t you just let it run out of your mouth …”
She: “… because I did not think about it in that situation …”
She laughed out loud again …
She: “… oh my god … I just gulped down sperm …”
She: “… I haven’t done that before …”
I hugged her again … and she laughed again …
She: “… it did not taste disgustingly but I am not used to the consistence … “
She: “… and hey …”
She boxed my arm …
She: “… it actually was a lot …”
Me: “… it was just so good … “
Me: “… C’mon … let us lay down …”
We laid down in bed and watched TV and fell asleep some time later.
The next day I went to Frankfurt airport and went on vacation.

Vacation is over. Just like all the other years it was a very relaxing vacation. Weather was great, food awesome, resort just like the other years etc. I cannot tell you something about sexual activities, because I did not have some. I had the opportunity, but I did not want. There were 2 ladies in the resort from the US. One of them clearly showed me that she wanted me for an adventure, but to be honest she was not the kind of woman I like. She was 49 years old (as she told me) and for her age in pretty good shape, but she was just not attractive enough for me.

There was one situation I can tell you. One day when I was lying on a sunbed at the pool I had a view on one of the whirlpools they have around the big pool. In the whirlpool I could see a couple. They were alone in the whirlpool. I estimate their age between 50 and 55. She was a thick lady with a huge belly, middle long brown hair and he looked normal I would say. As mentioned they were in the whirlpool, she was leaning at the wall with her back and then at some point of time he appeared her and they started snuggling in the water. One could clearly see that he wanted to do it in this whirlpool, but she denied. One could see it, because she several times moved him away under the water. Anyway, at some point of time he moved away from her (most probably to calm down a bit), but only 2 minutes later he nodded his head towards her and they left the whirlpool. They went to their sunbeds, she took something out of her bag and then they left the pool area towards the 2-floor bungalows where the guest rooms of the resort are located (8 rooms per bungalow, 4 on each side). About 20 minutes later they returned (she wore a different swimsuite) and laid down on their sunbeds . She started reading a book and he fell asleep. Well … I am pretty sure that they went to their room to have sex.

I tried get one of the ladies from the entertainment team of the resort, but it did not fit 100%. They are not allowed to enter the guests rooms and I did not want to rent some dirty room outside the resort or something like that. That mentioned lady looked stunning. She had dark brown skin, long black hair and a stunning ass. Anyway, unfortunately it did not work. I really hope that I will get a black woman at least one time in the future.

Flight back to Germany was not that good, because there were many little children in the plane which were crying most of the times .. sleeping was nearly impossible.
When I came back home I found a piece of paper in my living room. It was written down “welcome back home. I am happy that you are back. I hope we will meet in the evening. Kiss ... Kerstin.”. I was very happy about that and I was looking forward to meeting her.

At 19:30 my doorbell rang (although she has a key to my apartment). I opened the door.
She was standing there and smiled at me. She wore jeans and a jacket. She walked in, I closed the door and she waved her arms around my neck.
She: “… hi … I am so happy to see you … and I’m so happy that you’re back ..”
Me: “… me too … I missed you …”
She: “… I missed you too ..”
One second later we kissed each other sensually pretty long.
She: “… mmmmmm … I nearly have forgotten how good your tongue feels …”
Me: “… come in …”
We walked in my living and sat down on the couch.
She: “… how was your vacation, tell me?”
Me: “… great … but don’t you want to take off your jacket?”
She: “… later … tell me … how was it …”
I prepared a coffee and we talked about the vacation (the food, the weather etc… etc..)
Me: “… Kerstin … do you freeze or do you have an appointment … you still wear that jacket …”
She smiled at me and got up from the couch. She slowly opened the zipper of the jacked. When it was open she opened the jacket and then I could see it. She wore a white t-Shirt under the jacket and no bra under it. One could see her massive, hanging boobs and her nipples shine through the white shirt.
Me: ”… oh my god … that is … awesome … oh my god …”
She smiled at me.
She: “… I thought I take on something which makes you a bit horny …”
Me: “… oh my god …”
I got up and she took off her jacket completely. I immediately grabbed these wonderful mountains and my cock got hard immediately. After undressing and long foreplay including licking her I entered her in missionary position on my couch. It did not take long and we both had our orgasms … I needed a short while longer than her.
She: “… ohhhh … I missed that so much. “
She: “… I missed it so much how you enter me and when you do it just in the right way …”
She hugged me very intense.
She: “… I am so happy that you’re back …”
Me: “… me too … I missed you as well.”
Me: “… and thank you for wearing that T-shirt without a bra. I know that you don’t feel that comfortable when you’re dressed like that.”
She: “… I’m happy that you liked it …”
We spent the night together.

During my vacation Birgit and Martin had clarified things and they agreed to stay for Christmas and New Year’s Eve. Both me and Kerstin were very happy about that. Kerstin told me that she’s gonna have one appointment with a customer, who wants to buy a house on December 27 (the day after Christmas), but the other days she could take vacation as well as me.

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART 15 (about Christmas and New Years Eve)
angle

Post by angle »

PART 15:

This is going to be a very long part ... I hope that is OK for you.
By the way ... many of you asked whether I could post some pics of Kerstin. I will think about it. Maybe I will do it, but IF I will do it I will of course cut off her face.

During my vacation Birgit and Martin had clarified things and they agreed to stay for Christmas and New Year’s Eve. Both me and Kerstin were very happy about that. Kerstin told me that she’s gonna have one appointment with a customer, who wants to buy a house on December 27 (the day after Christmas), but the other days she could take vacation as well as me.

Birgit and Martin arrived on Christmas eve at about 11.30. After some talking I had to leave them, because I course went to my parents to have dinner. We agreed to meet the next day in the afternoon. I came back at about 23:00 and sat down in my living room to write my diary. About an hour later I went to bed and fell asleep. Next morning I received WhatsApps from Kerstin. She told me that she could hear Birgit and Martin last night. I asked her why she did not call me or something like that, but she told me that she was not in the mood this time .. she was pretty tired.

Anyway, I went over to them (25th) at about 16:00. We talked a lot and then went out for dinner. We came back at about 23:00 and drank some beer in Kerstin’s apartment.
Birgit: “… will you two sleep here tonight?”
Kerstin and me looked at each other.
Me: “.. when you ask me … I would say yes …”
Kerstin: “… sure ... why not?”
Birgit: “.. why not?!?!?!”
Birgit: “… what kind of answer is that Kerstin? You should answer … YES … OF COURSE .. or something like that ..”
Kerstin (sarcastic): “… YES … OF COURSE … ”
We all started laughing.
The two ladies then went to the kitchen to clean up the glasses while Martin and me went to balcony to smoke a cigarette.
After some not interesting stuff ..
Martin: “… hey … if we should be a bit too loud …”
Martin: “… I mean … later …”
Martin: “… I mean … Kerstin’s bedroom and the office room are located right beside each other …”
Martin: “.. if we should be a bit too loud .. just tell me, OK?”
Me: “… hey .. don’t worry .. just do what and how you want ..”
Martin: “… you know … you and me already know each other for some time now and we are men and we can talk about such things …”
Me: “… that’s right …”
Martin: “…at least this old bed is gone …”
Martin: “… in the past Kerstin had that bed from the middle ages or something like that in her office room …”
We both started laughing
Martin: “… that bed was terrible … it was terribly soft and was screeching and cracking with every move you did. Now the new one is much better”
Me: “… yes, it is a good one and it was not cheap. I accompanied Kerstin that day when she bought it and it indeed does not screeching …”
I gave Martin a wink … he smiled at me.
Martin: “… ah .. OK … I understand …”
Martin: “… you know … with you I can speak about it …”
Martin: “… we are very active … we do it pretty often and … “
Martin: “… I just can’t get enough of her …”
Me: “… that is good … “
Martin: “… yes .. I just like her …”
He moved his hands behind himself and intimated Birgit’s booty …
Martin: “… huge ass … “
Martin: “… for me a woman’s ass can’t be big enough …”
Martin: “… When I see her ass … when she is on her knees …”
Martin: “… psssst … they are coming …”
The two ladies joined us and we stopped our conversation.

About 45 minutes later after bathroom visits we were in the respective rooms (bedroom and office room).
After some warming up we silently went over to the office door. We could hear the well-known. After Martin did his usual shooting in Birgit’s face we went back to Kerstin’ bedroom and had our wonderful sex … I don’t need to explain that again.

The next day (26th) nothing special or new happened I could tell you.

After the Christmas days Kerstin had her appointment with this customer on December 27th. We all agreed that I would buy some food and other things for the next days while Birgit and Martin wanted to go out for a walk and maybe some shopping. After doing some stuff in my apartment I went out to some supermarket to buy food, drinks and other stuff. When I was back Birgit and Martin were not back yet. I brought the food in Kerstin’s apartment and packed it in the fridge and cupboards. Then I went back to my apartment. About 1 hour later when I was on my balcony to smoke a cigarette I took a short view to Kestin’s balcony and I could see Birgit and Martin in the apartment … Martin was just walking towards the office room.

I finished my cigarette and went back to my living room. I sat down a minute, but I decided “… why not going over to them …”. I took the keys and went over there. I opened the door with the key Kerstin had given me and could hear silent music coming from the living room. I said “… Helllllooooooo …”. They were sitting on the couch watching TV. We talked a bit about this and that and about 30 minutes later Kerstin came back home.

We spent the rest of the day at home, because weather was terrible. We prepared some dinner and later we played some quiz game.
Also this day Martin and Birgit did it and we listened to them … seems like they are indeed very active.

December 28th we had long breakfast and then went out to the city for shopping. In the end Kerstin was a bit frustrated. She wanted to buy one or two new bras, but she did not find something nice of the size she needs (90H as I know in the meantime). The shops only had old fashioned stuff, which only old ladies wear. To put her in a better mood I promised to search together with her in the internet.

I offered to spend the evening in my apartment and everybody agreed. I promised to prepare dinner and so I did. I prepared a starter, which was tomato soup with shrimps. Main course was steak with baked onions, green beans and mashed potatoes. Dessert was mousse au chocolat with coconut pieces. Dinner was actually great.
Birgit: ”… hey .. that was delicious …”
Martin: “… indeed …”
Birgit: “… Kerstin … I must say … I like this guy more and more.”
Birgit: “… he is good looking, he is likable, he can cook …”
Birgit: “… and he is a good lover as you told us last time …”
Kerstin: “… oh noooo … not that topic again!!!!!!!!”
Martin: “… hey Birgit … do I need to become jealous?”
Birgit got up from her chair, bent down towards Martin.
Birgit: “… no way honey …”
One second later they kissed sensually. She sat down on his legs.
Birgit: “… will you sleep here tonight?”
Kerstin (looking at me): “.. I think so …”
Me: “… yes … we will …”
Birgit (towards Martin): “… ohhh honey … that means we’re gonna have the whole apartment just for us …”
They kissed again …
Kerstin: “… yes … Birgit .. that is enough .. we don’t want to know any more details …”
Me: “… don’t we?”
Kerstin: “… NO … WE DON’T … It is not necessary to …”
Everybody with exception of Kerstin started laughing …
Kerstin: “… you are so nasty … “
I got up from my chair, asked Kerstin to get up and hugged her.
Me: “… hey … we are just joking …”
Kerstin (now joking as well): “… on my costs … yes … yes … I know … just go on doing that with me …”
Now we all laughed …
Kerstin: “… by the way … SISTER … I will also have fun later … and believe me … A LOT OF FUN …”
And now Kerstin and me started kissing.
Birgit: “… I hope so … SISTER … !!”
Birgit: “… you see .. it is not difficult to speak with me about such things, is it?”
Kerstin: “… hmmmm … it is still not easy …”
After some more talking, drinking, smoking cigarettes Birgit and Martin left my apartment while Kerstin and me started bringing the glasses and stuff to the kitchen.
Kerstin: “… that was a great evening …”
Me: “… indeed!!”
We were standing in the kitchen and Kerstin put her arms around my neck.
She: “… what a pity that we cannot listen to them today …”
Me: “… that is true …”
She: “… it always turns me on …”
We kissed each other …
Me: “… but I have another idea …”
She: “… really … what is it …”
I kissed her again and while kissing I moved her step by step out of the kitchen.
She: “… what are you doing … what is your plan?”
Me: “… psssst …”
Kissing again and still moving step by step .. step by step … she backwards, me forward … until she stood with her booty on the edge of the table we had dinner. Once we arrived there I smiled at her.
She: “… what?”
I still smiled at her …
She opened her eyes wide ..
She: “… ohhhhhhhhhh … now I understand …”
She: “… oh yes … that is a VERY GOOD idea … let us do that … “
She: “… I can remember last time and that was great. WOW … I’m looking forward to it … ”
She: “… yes … let us do it on that table again …”
She: “… just like that day …”
We kissed each other
She: “… that time it was the first and only time I had it on a table ..”
While kissing we took off our clothes. Finally I could grab these wonderful mountains again. Then she laid down on the table and spread her legs. I immediately started licking her just like last time. The rest nearly happened just like last time. I entered her and held her ankles in my hand while I fucked her slowly. Finally she opened her mouth wider and wider (as usual) and then I could her wonderful “… ahhhhhhhhhhhh … ahhhhhhhhhhhh … ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.”. Like most of the times I needed a few seconds longer and finally I pumped my load deep inside of her.
Kerstin: “… oaahhhhhh … that was good … oaaahhhhhhhh …”
Me: “… you liked it …”
Kerstin: “… oh yes … I liked it a lot …”
Kerstin: “… please … let us do it more often on a table … I really enjoy it doing it that way …”
Me: “… sure … no problem …”
Kerstin: “… I like it when you have my ankles in your hands and move your cock slowly in and out … “
Me: “… good to know …”
After bathroom visit we went to bed.

Next morning (December 29th) when we woke up I told Kerstin that I don’t have enough food for breakfast available. She said that this not a problem and that she has enough in her apartment. We decided go to over to her apartment to prepare breakfast for 4 persons. Kerstin opened the apartment door, we went in and 2 seconds later the bathroom door was slammed closed. We went to the kitchen and a few minutes later Martin and Birgit joined us wishing us a good morning.

After breakfast we went out to buy the things we needed for the next weekend and upcoming new years eve. Once we had bought everything and ordered some additional stuff we would pick up on Monday (new years eve) the ladies went to a clothes shop and a perfumery and Martin and me to a bistro to drink a coffee. Once we had sit down some “men conversation” started ..
Martin: “… hey … sorry that we slammed the door in the morning … we did not expect you to come over so early.”
Me: “… hey … not a problem at all …”
Martin: “… you know …”
Martin: “… in the night I was somehow not feeling well … and was not in the mood to … you know what I mean …”
I nodded my head.
Martin: “… but then in the in morning when we were in the bathroom together and I saw Birgit naked … I just needed her …”
I smiled at Martin.
Martin: “… and … I was just …”
Martin (a bit mores silent) “… fucking her when we heard the key in the lock of the door …”
Me: “… oh .. we did not know. If we had known we had come later …”
Martin: “… you know … as I already told you … I just can’t get enough of her … she makes me so horny … again and again …”
Martin: “… especially her ass … I love this big ass … it looks so amazing when I have it in front of me and hit it …”
Martin: “… that view when her huge ass shakes and moves and wobbles when I hit it from behind … absolutely great!!”
Martin: “… we nearly do it doggy style every time … I just must see it what I just described … it looks so good when I have these huge cheeks in my hands … and then that clapping sound when I hit her ass … awesome …”
Martin: “… just when I think about it now I know that I want her again later exactly in this position …”
Me: “… that is perfect. I think that Birgit is not that happy with her legs and her booty. She mentioned that …”
Martin: “… yes .. that is true, but she knows that I love it.”
Me: “… that sounds good … couldn’t be better …”
Martin: “… seems like mother nature made different things big on the two sisters. Birgit’s ass a Kerstin’s boobs. As far as I could see her breasts are massive …”
Me: “… oh yes .. they are indeed very huge … and I love it …”
Me: “… When you get horny about Birgit’s booty, I get horny about Kerstin’s huge boobs …”
Me: “… how do their parents look like?”
Martin: “… you have never met them?”
Me: “… no .. I haven’t”
Martin: “… well, their father is normal looking, I would say he weighs about 80-85 kilograms and their mother is actually big … very big. I expect her to weigh more than 120 – 130 kilograms.”
Me: “… ahh … OK .. so the gene made their job …”
Martin: “… yes … seems so …”
Martin: “… are you also active?”
Me: “… well … I can’t complain, but we actually do not live together like you do ...”
Me: “… but when we meet, which is not everyday … we usually do it …”
Martin: “… I see ..”
Martin: “… you know, Birgit is a straight forward person. I think Kerstin sometimes has some problems with that, right?”
Me: “… only, because she is her sister. Believe me, when we are together Kerstin tells me exactly what she wants. But for some reason she cannot speak with her sister about it. Don’t know why … it is very strange.”
Martin: “… I see …maybe it is just a matter of time. I think we just should meet more often. I must say I really enjoy the time when we four are together. “
Me: “… me too … and Kerstin as well … believe me”
Martin: “… well … maybe we can meet a bit more often in the future, because we will maybe move to a town which is nearer to yours … only about 50-60 Km as far as I know.”
Me: “… oh .. that would be cool.”
Me: “… and why that?”
Martin: “… well … most probably we both will change job … “
Me: “… ah … I see …”
Me: “… anyway … just go ahead like you always do and don’t hold back anything, OK? If you two want to make love … go ahead and do it …”
Martin: “.. sure … we will … no problem”
Martin: “… hey .. thank you my friend … it is good talking to you about that ..”
Me: “… not for that …”
A few minutes later the ladies appeared and we went back home. We spent the rest of the day in Kerstin’s apartment.

We talked a lot, had dinner together and played some quiz game again. Then we decided to go to bed. After the usual bathroom visits we entered our respective rooms.
Once we had closed the door of Kerstin’s bedroom we both immediately took off our clothes and let them drop on the floor. We started kissing each other and my cock got hard very fast. I of course started grabbing her huge hanging boobs. After some time I put my hand between her legs and could feel that she was already wet.
Kerstin: “.. shall we ..”
Me: “… of course …”
Silently we opened the door and went to the other door …
Birgit: “ … mmmm … yes … right there … mmmm … mmmm … ”
I moved Kerstin in front of me and started the “game” again.
Birgit: “ … yes … yes … “
Birgit: “ … I’m coming … ah .. ah … ah … ah…”
Birgit: “… no .. stop it .. that is too much … stop it …”
Birgit: “… ah .. ah … ah …”
Birgit: “.. ohh … that was good … “
Martin: “.. no .. stay there …”
Birgit: “… really?”
Martin: ”… yes … today I want you like that …”
Birgit: “… in this position??”
Martin: “…yes …”
Birgit: “… OK ... “
Birgit: “… mmmmmmmmm … goooooood …”
Martin: “… lift your legs a bit …”
Martin: “… that’s better …”
I was fingering Kerstin in the meantime and she was breathing silently.
Then one could hear clapping …
Martin: “… a bit more higher …”
Martin: “… yesssssss … now it is perfect … “
More clapping …
Birgit: “… yes … yes … yes … “
Martin: “… lift them higher again …”
Clapping got more intense, faster and harder …
Birgit: “… yes … yes … yes …”
Martin: “… higher the legs again please … “
Martin: “… or wait … let me … ”
Birgit: “… ah … that is better … also for me …”
After some time Martin fucked her pretty hard and Birgit seem to enjoy it. In comparison to the other occasion when we listened to them …
Birgit: “ … yes … yes … FICK MICH … yes … FICK MICH …”
Loud and hard clapping could be heard
Birgit: “… yes … FFFFICK MICH … FFFICK MICH …”
I was still fingering Kerstin and kissing her neck.
Suddenly the clapping stopped …
Birgit: “… yes … come on my face … mmmm … mmmmm … yes …”
Kerstin and me went back to the bedroom. She entered the room first, me right behind her. While I closed the door Kerstin went to the bed. Once I had closed the door I could see Kerstin lying down on her back and immediately she pulled up her legs and spread them wide.
Kerstin: “… C’mon … put it in …”
I moved between her legs and moved my cock in with one slow move until it was complete in. It only took a few ins and out and …. “… ahhhhhhhhhhhh … ahhhhhhhhhhhh … ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.” And a few seconds later I pumped everything inside of her.
After cleaning etc.
Me: “… that was the first time they didn’t do it doggy style when we listened to them ..”
She: “… yes … that is true …”
Me: “… for me it sounds like Birgit is not used to it anymore, because Martin asked her to lift her legs several times …”
She: “… yes … I also realized that …”
She: “… as I told you … Birgit told me that they do it doggy style nearly every time …”
Me: “… yes … you mentioned that …”
She: “… do I lift my legs high enough? Is it good for you?”
Me: “… yes … for me it is perfect … you pull it up and spread it pretty wide … that is perfect for me …”
She: “… and for me … I can feel you deep inside of me always and that feels very good …”
Me: “… seems like Birgit likes it when Martin shoots in her face …”
She: “… yes … seems so. You want to do that again too, right?”
Me: “… well … only if you want it too …”
She: “… if the situation is there … OK?
Me: “… sure … no problem ..”
A few minutes later we fell asleep.

Next day (Sunday 30th) nothing special happened. Birgit and Martin told something more about her plans of changing job and moving nearer to us. We spent the evening in my apartment, Kerstin spent the night with me in my apartment while Brigit and Martin spent it in Kerstin’s.

Next day (New year’s eve) Martin and me went to pick the ordered stuff (fish, bread etc.). On our way …
Martin: “… I’m happy that I met you. You know … I don’t have much good friends I could speak with about the stuff we already spoke about. They just cannot understand that I love women with big asses, but you did not comment on that.”
Me: “… comment? What should I comment?”
Martin: “… well the others love skinny women and they cannot understand how I can like women with big asses.”
Martin: “… but I need something my hands … you know what I mean ..”
Me: “… yes … I know …”
Martin: “… may I tell you something?”
Me: “… sure …”
Martin: “… well .. after many months we did in a position other than doggy two days ago and …”
Martin: “… I must say … it was not as good as doggy. I just need her in doggy position … the view on her wobbling and shaking ass is just too good …”
Me: “… and? Is there a problem?”
Martin: “… well … sometimes I am a bit afraid that it could get boring for Birgit.”
Me: “.. did she say something like that?”
Martin: “… no she didn’t…”
Me. “.. then ask her …”
Martin: “… I already did.”
Me: “… and? What did she answer?”
Martin: “… that she is in no way bored ..”
Me: “… then everything is good …”
Martin: “… yes … seems so …”
Me: “… hey … let her decide … “
Martin: “... what do you mean …”
Me: “… well .. I am pretty sure that Birgit is not a shy or prudish person when it comes to sex. Just ask her after foreplay which position she wants and I am sure she will tell you …”
Martin: “… not a bad idea to be honest. I’m gonna do that …”
Me. “… good .. and then tell me what she answered, OK?”
Martin: “… sure …”
Martin: “… do you do it that way?”
Me: “… well .. we both do it … sometimes Kerstin tells me what she wants, sometime I tell her what I want and sometimes no words are needed …”
Martin: “… I see …”
Martin: “… there is one thing I am very happy about.”
Me: “… what is it?”
Martin: “… she likes it when I cum on her face. I love it squirting right in her face. I am a man who likes to watch and see and it just looks awesome when I squirt in her face … “
Me: “… I think every man likes that …”
Martin: “… could be …”
Martin: “… do you two also do it like that?”
Me: “… not that often … most of the times I cum inside of her …”
Martin: “… I see … very long time ago that I did that …”
We arrived at the supermarket.
Martin: “… cool that we can speak about that …”
Me: “… yes … indeed … ”

When we came back we started preparing everything for the evening. After our long dinner we talked a bit.
Me: “… Martin, Birgit .. how did you guys met first time and how did you come together?”
Martin: “.. well … we met on a party”
Martin: “… can you remember Thomas? The very muscled guy on our party.”
Me: “… oh .. yes … with his wife who looks Asian …”
Birgit: “… exactly .. isn’t she adorable?”
Me: “… oh yes .. she is …”
Martin: “… well … he is a friend of mine and a friend of Birgit, but somehow we did not know each other”
Martin: “.. but then there was that party …”
Martin: “… I was standing at the bar in his party cellar and Birgit appeared …”
Martin: “… I immediately was fascinated …”
Martin: “… I immediately recognized … ehhh … “
Martin looked at Birgit…
Birgit: “… go ahead …”
Martin: “… her huge booty in that tight jeans …”
Martin: “… may I go on Birgit?”
Birgit: “… sure …”
Martin: “… I could not keep my eyes from her … I had never seen a woman which such a wonderful looking big booty …”
Me: “… and how did it go on?”
Martin: “… well … after some time I was courageous enough to go to her when she was standing there alone for a second … and …”
Birgit: “… I will never forget .. he came to me, looked at me and said …”
Birgit: “… we don’t know each other yet and … please excuse what I will say now … I have never seen such an erotic woman before …”
Birgit: “… first I wanted to go away, but in his eyes I could see, that he meant what he said …”
Martin nodded his head.
Martin: “… oh yes … I meant it like that and I still mean it …”
Me: “… and how did it go on?”
Martin (towards Birgit): “… do you want to go on?”
Birgit: “… sure … “
Birgit: “... right from the beginning there was some … how can I say … very special thing between us … an affinity … and …”
Birgit: “… well … about 3 hours later we had left the party and had our first sex … it was … just awesome … “
Martin: “… indeed …”
Birgit: “… I had never done that before, but I just wanted to have him …”
Birgit: “… he just showed me that he wanted me .... and ..”
Me: “… WOW … that sounds very very good …”
Birgit: “... you know … as you have recognized … my body is far away from being perfect and I am not that happy with it. My legs and my ass are just much too big and …”
Martin: “.. they are NOT … they are perfect …”
Birgit: “… most men don’t like that … that is for sure and then I meet a man who exactly likes how I look … and that man is likable, looks good, one can speak with him and is a good lover as well .. what else do I need … it just fits … “
Martin and Birgit looked at each other. Martin got up from his chair … went around the table to Birgit and they kissed each other.
I must say … seems like they looked and found each other.
Martin: “… and what about you two?”
Kerstin and me told them … I don’t need to repeat that ..

Anyway, at about 11:45 PM we opened a bottle of champagne and switched on the TV. Right at 24:00 we celebrated the new year (of course The Final Countdown from Europe was played … I don’t want to hear that song anymore to be honest). We then entered Kerstin’s balcony and watched the fireworks. It looked great. After some minutes Martin and Birgit stood a bit cut off from me an Kerstin and kissed each other. One could see that their mouths were wide open and their tongues did their job. Birgit had her arms around Martin’s neck and Martin had placed his hands on Birgit’s huge booty. They kept on kissing for several minutes. Kerstin and me were watching the fireworks. From that time on Martin and Birgit always had body contact … holding hands, his arms around her waist, her hands on his leg etc. and one could feel the electricity between them. This even went on when we had entered the apartment again. Then … they brought back some plates and glasses to the kitchen .. they again started kissing the same way they did on the balcony … open mouths, deep French kissing and one could see their tongues. Martin’s hands were again on her ass and he pushed his body against hers.
Then …
Birgit: “… guys … please … don’t be angry with us, but …”
Birgit: “… ehhh … “
Birgit: “… we need to leave you now …”
Kerstin: “… leave us … I understand …”
Birgit gave Kerstin a wink.
Me: “… good night …”
Me: “… I think we will stay here in the living room for some time … right Kerstin …”
Kerstin: “… yes …”
Martin and Birgit went to the office door and went in.
Kerstin and me smiled at each other.
We sat down on the couch …
Me: “… you know why they wanted to go to bed …”
Kerstin: “… of course. Did you see how they kissed each other?”
Kerstin: “… I was a bit jealous to be honest … I want that too …”
Suddenly Kerstin climbed me and sat down on my legs, one leg right beside my legs and the other left beside my legs. One second later we started kissing. And we kissed for a long time and I grabbed Kerstin’s boobs of course. After some time I could not do other than taking her off the t-shirt. She was now sitting on my knees with her bra on.
Kerstin: “… mmmm … I really enjoy the moment … I feel really good right in this moment …”
We went on kissing and … suddenly we could hear Birgit moaning.
We smiled at each other.
Me: “… shall we?”
Kerstin: “… no …please … not now … it is just too romantic right now …”
And again I felt her tongue … it was indeed very romantic somehow. I was still grabbing and massaging Kerstin’s boobs on her bra.
Now we could hear the clapping coming from the office room.
Me: “… now he fucks her ..”
Kerstin: “… yes … kiss me …”
We started kissing again. I moved my hands on her back and opened her bra …
Kerstin: “… uhhhhh … hey … that was very fast. I did not expect that…”
Me: “… just training …”
She smiled at me…
I moved her a bit up, slowly moved the bra carriers down and let her mountain free. They immediately moved downwards and now I could see these massive hanging monsters.
We kept on kissing and I now could grab her huge boobs much better and I even could fondle her nipples.
The clapping got louder and faster..
Me: “… I think he will cum soon …”
Kerstin: “… yessss … I don’t care … kiss me …”
Kerstin in the meantime had started moving her pelvis forward and backward.
Me: “… mmmm … your boobs are so fantastic …”
Kerstin: “… mmmm … kiss me …”
We kissed again, I grabbed Kerstin’s boobs and one could still hear clapping and moaning.
Kerstin: “… if they were not here, we would do it right here and now …”
Me: “… we can do it if you want … I don’t have a problem with it …”
Kerstin: “… nooooo … are you crazy? They would see us … they are finished soon …”
Me: “… your boobs are fantastic …”
Kerstin: “… hhuuuuhh … give me your tongue …”
We kissed again … and clapping stopped.
Me: “… they are finished …”
Kerstin moved her pelvis forward and backwards more intensive.
Kerstin: “… yes … hhuuuhhhhh … kiss me …”
Shorty after the office door was opened and Birgit appeared. She just wore a long t-shirt.
Birgit: “… oh … sorry … don’t feel disturbed … I just need to go to the bathroom ...”
Kerstin and me had looked at Brigit (Kerstin had turned her head around).
Once she had disappeared towards the bathroom Kerstin got up, took my hand in one hand, her bra and shirt in the other and led me to the bedroom. Once we were in she waved her arms around my neck …
Kerstin: “… kiss me …”
And we kissed each other standing in the middle of the room. A few minutes later we had undressed and finally I entered her in our well-loved missionary position.

Next morning after breakfast Birgit and Martin said “thank you for everything” and went back home.

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART 16.
Finelytuned84

Post by Finelytuned84 »

Fantastic read as always!
angle

Post by angle »

Hi guys

I know it took some time, but somehow I could not find enough time to post the part. Therefore the next is pretty long ..
Here you go :

PART 16:

In the next weeks nothing very special happened I could tell you.
But then something happened which is definitely worth to tell.
One day I came back home from sports. Just when I took my sports bag out of my car the electric garage door opened and Kerstin drove in the parking garage with her car. I of course wait for her and we went to elevator together.
She: “.. are you hungry? I have bought some baguette, cheese and salami ..”
Me: “… oh … good idea. I am actually hungry …”
Me: “… I just take a shower and come over to you ..”
You need to know that I don’t like taking a shower in the gym … I prefer doing it at home.
She: “… ah … you can take a shower in my bathroom. And a fresh T-Shirt is also there in my apartment ..”
Me: “… OK … why not.”
We entered her apartment and after some short talking I went to her bathroom.
I took off my clothes and entered the shower cabin. When I was finished I left the cabin and started to wipe myself dry. Suddenly the door opened and Kerstin stepped in … naked.
Kerstin (somehow disappointed): “… oh .. you are already finished???”
Kerstin: “… what a pity … I just wanted to join you …”
She walked towards me and immediately after our tongues met for a wonderful French kiss. It was great to feel her skin and I of course put my hands on her huge hanging monsters.
She: “… mmmm .. you cock is already hard …”
She started fondling it while we kissed again. Then she suddenly went down and slowly took my cock into her mouth. WOW … a wonderful blowjob started.
She:. “… mmmmm … I am really in the mood to blow your cock today …”
Me: “… it feels so good …”
She went on blowing my cock only with her lips without taking her hands very sensually and slowly and looked up to me from time to time.
Me: “… Kerstin … I can’t stand that for a long time …”
She: “… you like it?”
She: “… mmmmm … “
Right before I came she stopped blowing, paused a bit and licked my cock instead. Then she took it in her mouth again…
Me: “… Kerstin … I’m gonna cum if you go on …”
She: “… mmmm …”
She went on blowing slowly …
Me: “… Kerstin … I can’t hold it back much longer …”
She: “… mmmmm …”
She took my cock in her hand moved it in front of her face, moved my foreskin completely towards my belly and closed her eyes …
She: “… spritz (squirt) …”
Two seconds later the first fountain landed right in her face as well as the next three … the rest ran out my cock and dropped downwards on her boobs.
WOW … it looked so good … the sperm on her face.
She slowly opened her eyes and smiled at me.
Me: “… WOW … that was … awesome … “
She turned around, walked towards the washbasin and looked into the mirror.
She: “… oh … OK … and that actually looks good???”
I stepped forward and put my arms around her from behind and grabbed her boobs of course.
Me: “… oh yes … it looks wonderful …”
She: “… hmmm … I don’t know … ”
Me: “… take a look … it looks wonderful …”
She cleaned her face and her boobs.
Me: “… hey … what was that?”
Kerstin: “… I was just in the mood … your cock felt good in my mouth and I thought … let him shoot in my face today …”
Kerstin: “… and it was … not bad ... somehow. ..”
Me: “… for me it was awesome … thank you again ..”
Me: “… but what about you?”
She: “… nono .. don’t worry. Everything is OK.”
Me: “… are you sure?”
She: “… yes I am … “
The rest of the evening we had dinner and talked a lot about stuff which is not interesting here.

End of March Movement to new house
Now … Birgit and Martin indeed moved to another city (nearer to the one me and Kerstin live). They both have changed jobs and they bought a house. In fact that some renovations needed to be done they asked us whether we could help them a bit. We of course agreed and went to them on a Saturday early morning. When we arrived I could take a first look at the house (Kerstin of course had already seen the house .. she is a real estate agent and had checked the house before they bought it).

It is a house built in the 1960s. It consists of two living floors and a cellar. When you enter the house there is a guest restroom with a toilet and a small shower cabin. They want to renovate it in the next years, because it is already more than 15 years old and does not look that good anymore. The rest of the entrance area consists of stairs to the upper floor and down to the cellar. Then you enter the living area. There is a big room consisting of kitchen, living room and dining room and an exit to a roofed terrace and garden with trees and barbecue area. In addition there is another room, which also has an exit to the mentioned terrace, but this it is a very small room they don’t know yet what they will use it for.

In the upper floor there are 2 pretty big rooms beside each other. The bigger one will be their bedroom and the other one they want to make a guest room combined with an office room area. Both rooms have access to a big balcony or small terrace (just like you want to define it) which is actually the roof of the terrace downstairs. This balcony is partly roofed by the main roof of the house and done in a very nice way, because the mentioned doors are not placed side by side, but vis a vis … very nice indeed. The rest of the floor consist of a big bathroom (renovated 3 years ago) and a small room one can use as dressing room.

In the cellar they want to install a sauna and maybe a small tub (we call it Zuber in German … don’t know the English word) in the future. The other rooms in the cellar are usual cellar rooms for washing machines, heating installation etc. In sum I must say … a pretty house and only a few immediate renovations were necessary (wall painting etc..). Outside they have a garage for one car, the mentioned roofed terrace, a barbeque area and lawn with some trees (I think apple trees).

We started painting the walls and in the evening the ground floor was done. After shower Birgit and Martin invited us for dinner in a restaurant. We had agreed to stay overnight. In fact that their furniture was not yet there we had to sleep on air mattresses. In fact that we all are not used to work physically that much we were very tired when we came back from dinner and we decided to go to “bed” once we arrived. We decided to sleep in their future living room on the mentioned air mattresses. To be honest it was not that comfortable. At least we had big air mattresses where two person have space and Kerstin could lay down in my arms. Unfortunately more was not possible, because Birgit and Martin laid right beside us on their mattresses.

Next morning after coffee and rudimentary breakfast we continued painting the stairway area and parts of the upper floor. Later afternoon we said good bye and went back home. Their moving in was scheduled three weeks later and they asked us whether we could help them with the moving in of their furniture. They said that there will be some more people helping out.

Three weeks later we went to their new house waiting for them to appear with the furniture. In the meantime we walked around in the house (they had given us a key) and I must say … it looked really good. Some new furniture already had arrived and was built up …. Including a new kitchen. In the future guest room we could see a new guest bed (140 cm) and a desk, their new bed was already there and some other stuff in the living room. In the small room I mentioned they had placed some general stuff in moving boxes (I hope that is the correct word in English). About 30 minutes later they arrived. In sum they were 8 persons and to my surprise Thomas and his Asian looking wife (her name is Tina by the way) were also there. Well … it is always good to have strong men for such occasions. Once they arrived Thomas immediately went to Kerstin, hugged her intensely and kissed her on her cheek right and left. To me he just said “ … hi …”. During the day I recognized several times that Thomas stared towards Kerstin again and again. From time to time I could see them speak with each other shortly.

Anyway, late afternoon all was done, moved into the house and built up … finally. Birgit had ordered several pizzas and all the helpers stood together eating the pizzas and drinking a beer. Thomas was (of course) standing right beside Kerstin … where else, sarcastically spoken. I had the chance to speak with Tina a bit later and I must say that she is a VERY likable and intelligent person. And her appearance is just stunning. Flawless white teeth, a stunning smile, dark brown eyes, long black hair and an awesome, well trained looking body. WOW.

Me: “… seems like Thomas and Kerstin are pretty familiar with each other …”
Tina: “… oh yes … they were together in the past …”
Me: “… you know that??”
Tina: “… oh yes … I know … Birgit told me some time ago …”
Me: “… ah, I see …”
Me: “… may I ask you a question?”
Tina: “… sure .. go ahead …”
Me: “… aren’t you jealous when you see them standing right beside each other all the time and when you see Thomas looking at her in that way? I’m sure you know what I mean …”
Tina started smiling …
Tina: “… seems to me like YOU are jealous!!”
Me: “… oh no .. I am not. Kerstin and me are not a fixed couple”.
She looked at me kind of shocked.
Tina: “… you are NOT???”
Me: “… no .. we are not.”
Tina: “… but you … ehhhh … I mean … you … ehhhh …”
Me: “… yes … “
I smiled at Tina and nodded my head.
Tina: “… oh … I see … “
Tina looked down to the floor …
Me: “… we live right beside each other in the same apartment house and … sometimes we meet … I’m sure you know what we actually meet for …”
She nodded her head.
Me: “… but you have not answered my question. Hey .. if you don’t want to answer … no problem … I have no right to …”
Tina: “… nono … you know … I know that Thomas likes something special which I don’t have. We have talked about that several times, but … you know … I have other things to offer he also likes. I know that Kerstin has this special thing he likes so much and … ehhh … you know … she INDEED has this special thing …”
Me: “… I know what you mean …”
Tina. “… now that you told me that you are not a fixed couple … hmmmm …”
Tina: “… do you think that Kerstin will …”
Me: “… NO .. I don’t think so …”
Tina: “… OK. I think I need to show him again who his wife is ….”
Me: “… good idea .. I am sure you know how to do it …”
I gave her a wink and she smiled at me.
Tina: “.. it was nice talking to you … you are OK …”
Me: “… thank you!! You too…”

About 1 hour later all the others were gone, but before Birgit and Martin made the announcement that they will do a party together with all the helpers in spring or summer.
Kerstin and me had agreed to stay overnight. Everybody went to the shower, because after all that work we were pretty sweated.
Birgit and Kerstin cleaned up a bit while Martin and me were on the terrace smoking a cigarette and having a beer.
Martin: “… puhhh … finally we are in …”
Me: “… yes … that was a lot of work ..”
Martin: “… indeed … thank you for your help …”
Me: “… hey … you’re welcome …”
After some bla bla …
Me: “… hey .. tell me … have you already inaugurate the house?”
Martin: “… what do you mean?”
Me: “… c’mon … you know what I mean …”
Martin: “… ohhh … OK … now I know …”
Martin: “… yes … we have. On the very first day when we had the key and had entered our own house.”
Me: “… but … the house was empty and not cleaned yet … “
Martin: “… yes, but … you know … we just had to celebrate … it was a very special moment for us … that we are now owners of a house…”
Me: “… I see …”
Martin: “… but we have not yet inaugurate our new bed …”
Martin looked inside the house … Birgit was standing there talking with Kerstin…
Martin: “… take a look at her. Isn’t she stunning?!”
Martin: “… take a look at her in that jeans … her ass is just … awesome …”
I smiled at him.
Me: “… seems like you will inaugurate your bedroom tonight …”
Martin: “… you can bet on that … I will definitely … ah .. you know what I mean …”
We put together our beer bottles and drank a gulp …
Martin: “… and you? I mean .. that new guest bed is still a virgin …”
Me: “… well … in this case … I think it won’t be a virgin for a long time anymore …”
We put together our beer bottles again and started laughing …
Shortly after the two ladies joined us on the terrace.
Martin put his arm around Birgit’s waist.
We spoke a bit about the day. Then Martin clapped Birgit’s booty …
Birgit: “ .. au … hey …”
Martin: “… C’mon guys … let’s go to bed … I’m a bit tired …”
We went inside and after bathroom visit Birgit and Martin went to their bedroom and Kerstin and me to the guest room right beside the bedroom. I let myself fall down on the guest bed.
Me: ”… boahhhh … that was an arduous day …. I’m not used to this kind of work …”
Kerstin joined me and laid down on me.
Kerstin: “… indeed, but …”
Me: “… but …”
Kerstin: “… do you have some energy left?”
Me: “… for what?”
She put her lips on mine and our tongues met each other for a very sensual kiss ...
She: “… for this …”
Me: “… I always have energy for this …”
She: “… is that true …”
We kissed again and joked around a bit.
Me: “… ehhh … listen …”
She: “… well … this is a house from 1960s and the walls are pretty thin. You know they built the houses that time like …”
Me: “… Yes … I see …”
One could clearly hear Birgit moaning …
Me: “… do you want to …”
She: “… no .. not today … let’s stay here …”
We kept on kissing. Two minutes later our clothes were gone …
She: “… oh … wait …”
She got up and went to her handbag which was lying on the desk on the other side of the room. She took something out and walked back towards the bed with swinging boobs … always amazing this view.
She: “… I think we need that …”
She threw a package of Kleenex on the bed and laid down on me again.
Suddenly one could hear slow knocking on the wall.
Me: “… oh … seems like they have placed their bed a bit too close on the wall …”
She: “… aha … kiss me …”
We kissed again. The knocking got louder …
Me: “… it is getting more intense …”
She: “… yes … “
She: “… give me your tongue …”
We kept on kissing …
She was still lying on me in riding position and we kissed each other. Finally she moved my cock deep inside of her with one slow move.
She“… huuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh….”
The knocking on the wall got faster …
Kerstin moved my cock slowly in and out again and again …
Finally the knocking on the wall got very fast and loud and one could hear Birgit saying “… ah … ah … ah ..” and “… yes … yes … yes …”
Me: “… he will come soon …”
Kerstin: “… yes … just like me …”
Suddenly the knocking stopped...
Kerstin went on moving my cock slowly in and out …
Kerstin: “… I’m almost there …”
She moved my cock in and out again 4-5 times more…
Kerstin: “ … now … oh goooood …”
Kerstin opened her mouth wider and wider …
Kerstin: “… ahhhhhhhhhhhh … ahhhhhhhhhhhh … ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh …”, but it was more silent than usual ..
Again and again it is awesome to see and hear her coming. For some reason I was pretty far away from reaching the climax.
Kerstin: “.. what about you?”
Me: “… I think I am too tired today … don’t worry … “
Kerstin: “… are you sure? If you want we can try something different … no problem …”
Me: “… not today, OK? I really enjoyed it anyway … I like it when you’re coming …”
Kerstin: “… do you?”
Kerstin: “… and you are sure that you don’t want to cum today?”
Me: “… yes … no problem …”
Shortly after one could hear the bedroom door again. A few minutes later we fell asleep.

Next morning after breakfast we went back home.

In May Birgit and Martin invited us to the announced “helper party”. We went to them on Friday after our work. When we arrived we drank some beer, had dinner and spoke about the upcoming party.
After dinner Martin and me were sitting on the terrace while Birgit showed Kerstin some of her new clothes.
Me: “… and … how is live in your new house…”
Martin: “… great … we really like it living in our own house … we still have a lot of work to do, especially in the cellar, but that is not urgent …”
Me: “… good to hear …”
Me: “… and with you and Birgit is also everything OK?”
Martin: “… oh yes … perfect … she is just great …”
Me: “… happy to hear that …”
Me: “… and do you in the meantime speak about what you want and she wants … “
Me: “… you can remember we spoke about that ...”
Martin: “… oh yes … and your tip was good …”
Martin: “… and you know what … we now practice other positions as well … and I like it …”
Me: “… WOW … that sounds cool …”
Martin looked towards inside the house checking whether the ladies were not coming …
Martin: “… don’t tell her please …”
Martin: “… you know what … “
Martin: “… sometimes she now rides me … with her back towards me …”
Martin: “… and I can see her wonderful big ass in that position …”
Martin: “… and she does it standing on her feet …”
Martin: “… and every time when she slams her ass down on me it shakes like hell …”
Martin: “… it just looks awesome … I lllllllove that …“
Me: “… good to hear that you found something new …”
Martin: “… yes, but still my absolute favorite is doggy style … her huge, wide ass in front of me is the best …”
I smiled at Martin and we both took a gulp of beer.
Martin: “… and you …”
Martin: “… everything Ok with you two as well?”
Me: “… sure … everything perfect …”
Martin: “… and you are still not a fixed couple?”
Me: “… no .. we aren’t.”
Martin shook his head.
Martin: “… strange …”
Martin: “… and what do you prefer … if I may ask … you have never told me …”
Me: ”… we love it in missionary position … “
Martin: “… we do it not that often in that position … although I think that Birgit loves it in that position, because of her wording when I …”
Martin: “… you know what I mean …”
Martin: “… I mean … “
Martin again looked towards inside the house checking whether the ladies were coming back …
Martin: “… she always says … fuck me … fuck me … when we do it in that position … she does not say that when we do it in doggy position for example ..”
Me: “… and you like it when she says something like that?”
Martin: “… well … I must admit … I love it …”
Me: “… then go ahead …”
Martin: “… you are right … now that we talk about it I think I want to hear that again … ”
Martin nodded his head …
Martin (smiling): “… ohhh yes … I want to hear that again …”
He started smiling and took a gulp of beer.
Me: “… tonight?”
I boxed Martin’s arm.
Martin: “… maybe …”
Martin: “… pssst … they are coming …”
We immediately changed topic.

About 40 minutes later we went to the respective rooms to go to bed. Once we had entered the room Kerstin smiled at me and started taking off her pajama. I also took it off and we started kissing in front of the bed. Then we laid down on the bed and started kissing, fondling, licking etc. Shortly after one could hear Birgit moaning and again shortly after the knocking on the door. Kerstin and me looked at each other.
Me: “… shall we ..?”
Kerstin: “… C’mon …”
She got up, I followed her and we silently went to the other door completely naked.
Birgit: “… yes … FICK MICH … FICK MICH …”
Loud, slow claps could be heard … CLAP … pause … CLAP … pause … CLAP … pause.
It sounded like Martin slammed her very hard …
Birgit: “… yes … FICK MICH … AH … AH … FFFFICK MICH …”
I started kissing Kerstin’s neck and the rest you already know.
Now the clapping got faster …
Birgit: “… yes … ah … FFFFICK MICH … FFFFFFFICK MICH …”
Shortly after …“
Birgit: „… ich komme (I’m cuming) …”
Birgit: „… Ah … Ah … Ah …”
And the clapping went on for some time … shortly after it stopped ..
Birgit: “… yes … cum … mmmmmm … mmmm …”
I took Kerstin’s hand and we went to the guest room to do it in the way we like the most.

Next morning after breakfast we prepared everything for the upcoming party.
Then we took showers and dressed for the party. Kerstin took on a wonderful top. It was a thin white t-shirt with a VERY deep cleavage and one could see her bra through it. On top she took on a grey thin vest. It looked unbelievable.
Kerstin: “… is that too offensive … too deep?”
Me: “… I love it!!! But it should be clear that every man will look at you.”
Kerstin: “… I don’t care … as long you are one of them …”
She waved her arms around my neck.
Me: “… I will always look at you and your wonderful boobs …”
We kissed each other, I moved my hands on her boobs and squeezed them.
Kerstin: “… huhhhhhh … you always turn me on when you do that and say something like that, but now we don’t have time …”
Me: “… unfortunately, because …”
I took her hand and moved it on my jeans below my jeans belt.
Kerstin: “… ohhhh … it is hard … mmmmmm … I love that …”
Our tongues met again for a sensual kiss …
Me: “… I would really like to take off this shirt and this bra to feel and see your wonderful breasts …”
Kerstin: “… oh my god … I like it when you speak like that …”
Kerstin: “ … huhhhhh … kiss me …”
We kissed each other again.
Me: … and your nipples …”
Kerstin: “… huhhh … I want your tongue … kiss me …”
We kissed again.
Kerstin: “… but we need to go down now …”
Me: “… yes … I know …”
Me: “… but later … after the party … “
Kerstin: “… yes … tell me …”
Me: “… we will do it … “
I kissed her neck.
Kerstin: “… yes … tell me …”
Me: “… I will put my cock deep inside of you …”
Kerstin: “… oh yes … I want that too … I’m really looking forward to it …”
Kerstin: “… give me your tongue one more time …”
We kissed again sensually.
Kerstin: “… but now we need to calm down …”
I nodded my head.
After the kiss she rearranged her bra and her t-shirt and we went downstairs.

About 30 minutes everybody was there. Of course Thomas and Tina were also there. Tina again looked absolutely stunning. She wore tight Jeans and a tight short T-Shirt. One could see her tiny ass, her well trained legs and her trained flat belly. Her long black hair were tight together to a tail. WOW … absolutely stunning. “Of course” Thomas immediately looked at Kerstin and she was the first he went to when they arrived to say “Hello”. He kissed her on her cheek left and right, hugged her intensely and of course took a deep look at her cleavage. Martin wore a very tight T-Shirt and one could see his massive chest, neck and arms.
Nearly the whole evening he stared at Kerstin and/or stood near her or even right beside her. I liked it watching the scene somehow. Thomas totally ignored Tina and I could see that Tina was not happy about that. She again and again looked at him and I could see that her mood went more and more down. I could not stand that anymore and went to her.
Me: “… hey … how are you? We did not have the possibility to speak with each other today …”
Tina: “… yes … that is right …”
Me: “… to be honest … you are looking a bit sad today …”
Tina: “… do I? Well … it is nothing …”
Me. “… nothing … OK … it is not my business, but I don’ think that this is true …”
She looked at me with her wonderful, nearly black eyes.
Tina: “… you have good eyes …”
Me: “… I think I know what is wrong …”
Tina: “… do you?”
I nodded my head and then looked towards Thomas. He stood right beside Kerstin and just took another deep view down her cleavage.
Tina also looked at this scene.
Me: “… am I right?”
Tina looked at me and nodded her head.
Tina: “… you are right. He just loves heeeeer … you know what I mean …”
Tina: “… I cannot compete against … I just don’t have …”
Me: “… hey … you are so pretty, don’t put yourself down …”
Tina: “… but he wants … TITS … why should I say it in a different way … he likes women with huge tits … and I nearly don’t have some at all …”
Tina: “… and … he only has eyes for her and her huge … ”
Me: “… I see … and I also realized that ...”
Me: “… I cannot understand how he can ignore such a pretty and sexy woman like you …”
She looked at me.
Tina: “… thank you!!”
Me: “… Listen, I will try to keep Kerstin away from him a bit. OK for you?”
Tina nodded her head.
Tina: “… but that will not change his mind … he just likes … ah … I just said it … you know what I mean …”
I clapped Tina’s back a bit and went to Kerstin.
Thomas was still standing right beside her … and I put my arms around Kerstin’s waist.
Me: “… and … honey … everything OK?”
I pushed her towards me a bit and kissed her.
Thomas: “… tztztzt … honey …”
He smiled, shook his head and took a gulp of beer.
Me: “… any problems with it that I call her Honey?”
He turned around towards me and flexed his muscles a bit.
Thomas: “… what is wrong with you? Why do you ask me such a question? Do you have a problem?”
I just smiled at him … which obviously made him more angry … he stepped one step forward.
Kerstin: “… HEY … Thomas … stop that. Are you crazy or drunk or what?”
Kerstin: “… calm down, OK!!!”
Kerstin: “… I am here with HIM and he may call me whatever he wants and it is definitely not your business!!”
Thomas: “… ohhhh … isn’t that nice …“
He started laughing a bit …
Suddenly Martin appeared.
Martin (towards Thomas): “… hey … calm down, OK …”
Thomas turned around and walked away with a “ … pppfffffhhhh ….”
Kerstin looked at me and put her arms around my neck.
I looked her in the eyes and then hugged her.
Me (to her ear): “… thank you for your words, but I also could handle him …”
Kerstin (to me ear): “… I know, but I had to say that once and for all … I am here with you and with him it is over once and for all …”
We kissed each other.
Only 2-3 minutes later I could see Thomas and Tina standing in a corner of the garden having a big dispute. I could only hear some fragments from Tina like ..
“… did not look at me at all …”
“… only her tits …”
“… sick and tired …”
Etc...etc
And from Thomas …
“… not that loud …”
“… they can hear you …”
“… calm down …”
At some point in time I could see Tina crying. I felt so sorry for her. She is such a likable, beautiful looking woman and this guy treats her like that. Anyway it was not my business. After some time Tina walked away with tears in her eyes towards the bathroom upstairs while Thomas just shook his head and took another bottle of beer.
Me (towards Kerstin): “… somebody should follow her…”
Kerstin: “… but not me …”
Me: “… that’s right. Maybe Birgit??”
Kerstin: “… I will ask her …”
One minute later I could see Birgit walking upstairs.
About 20 minutes later they came back. Tina now looked better again and angrily looked at Thomas who was standing at one of the music speakers drinking his beer.
Kerstin walked over to Tina and spoke with her about 15 minutes. Kerstin told her (she mentioned it later) that she tried to calm her down and assured that she will not do anything with Thomas again. In the end the two even hugged each other.
Anyway, about 2 hours later Tina, Thomas and the rest of the guests were gone. What a party….
After going to bed nothing new happened.
Next morning after breakfast we went back home.

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART 17.
GarfensX

Post by GarfensX »

aa why didn't you follow Tina upstairs and made her "feel better"

was rooting for that... :D
Love22

Post by Love22 »

Wow fantastic, thanks for sharing, very detailed description, great story 😉
selios

Post by selios »

Wonderful story and very good writing...
It feels like I know you.... (I don't!)
waiting for the next part...
selios

Post by selios »

bump!