Mainz, Mannheim

For questions and answers, notes, instructions, ideas, suggestions regarding good places to record
TonyFishers

Mainz, Mannheim

Post by TonyFishers »

Hi guys,

I will be travelling solo to Germany in September and will make stops along these cities to visit friends:

Wiesbaden
Mainz
Mannheim
Kaiserslautern

Any recommendations for adult noise friendly accommodations I can try out?

Thanks in advance.
sndprv
Knight

Re: Mainz, Mannheim

Post by sndprv »

This has nothing to do with sex sounds, but being the filthy-minded person that I am,
I went searching for the most sleaziest places in those towns :twisted:, and I found this. :lol:

No, but seriously...I would visit any 'university town' in that list. I know from my university days, that
those Erasmus exchange students can be damn horny while they're away from their home countries. :o
"BE YOUR OWN LEADER, YOU FEEBLE BERK!" -- 1980s London graffiti
TonyFishers

Post by TonyFishers »

sndprv wrote: 26 Jul 2021 01:11 This has nothing to do with sex sounds, but being the filthy-minded person that I am,
I went searching for the most sleaziest places in those towns :twisted:, and I found this. :lol:

No, but seriously...I would visit any 'university town' in that list. I know from my university days, that
those Erasmus exchange students can be damn horny while they're away from their home countries. :o
Lmaao place sounds like fun

Thanks dude am combing through tripadvisor and booking reviews for clues :-) Hopefully I get decent captures
sndprv
Knight

Post by sndprv »

I think Mannheim is the only university town on your list. Oh, and you can sneak
into this place when no one's looking (if it still exists). :lol:

Oh, the freedom and perils of being an unmarried, unattached guy, eh?

[Edit: Although I would do some research into which mafia organizations run these sleazy joints first.
I know Albanian mafias ran most (or all) of the London Soho brothels since before the early noughties; not sure who
runs them now. All this was happening (by pure coincidence, of course :wink:) during NATO destabilization/bombing
campaigns in the former Yugoslavia. War, eh? Great for death, destruction, drug/sex trafficking, etc.]
"BE YOUR OWN LEADER, YOU FEEBLE BERK!" -- 1980s London graffiti
bossceo

Post by bossceo »

TonyFishers wrote: 25 Jul 2021 13:50 Hi guys,

I will be travelling solo to Germany in September and will make stops along these cities to visit friends:

Wiesbaden
Mainz
Mannheim
Kaiserslautern

Any recommendations for adult noise friendly accommodations I can try out?

Thanks in advance.
Hello there,
So I would look on booking. Com for the most reviewed hotels normally more then 2k reviews are great, from there I would check on the filter section to understand the ration between couples, solotravelers and business travelers. Based on that data if there is more couples in the reviews I would check the filter again and select on noise and loud tags that booking provides. Once that is done you can just scroll around and see what others have said.
This helps in two ways.
First it helps one understand if the noise or loudness is from others
Second it helps you eliminate the hotels with traffic noise or just outside loudness
Hope this helps
wynrs

Post by wynrs »

Any luck in those towns. I hope we hear something, soon.

Thx in Advance